Ted Cruz challenges Mark Cuban to speak about China in heated Twitter spat over anthem kneeling

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I love it. Precisely what I've posted on forums. Mark Cuban can't and won't say anything negative about China, obliterating his opinions and credibility as far as I am concerned.

A shame he came into the arena, when he knew he was always going to put his own financial interests first, and not American Values.

Ted Cruz challenges Mark Cuban to speak about China in heated Twitter spat over anthem kneeling

Cruz asked, 'Can you say ANYTHING other than ‘Chairman Mao is beautiful & wise?’

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, challenged Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban to speak about China during a heated Twitter spat on Monday.

The beef started when Cuban responded to a tweet from talk radio host Mark Davis in which he declared he was excited for the NBA to return to action but would be “OUT” the minute a player kneels during the national anthem.

“Bye,” Cuban responded to the tweet, but Cruz took notice and didn’t appreciate the snarky response that seemed to imply the Mavericks don't mind if players protest during the national anthem by taking a knee.

Cruz and the Republicans could have addressed businesses that move to China many times over. What have they done? Absolutely nothing. Cruz is a fraud just like every other politician that doesn't want to put their vote behind their words.

Cuban can condemn Chairman Mao as soon as Ted Cruz condemns the man who claimed his father killed JFK and mocked his wife as being ugly.

That would be Donald J Trump
I am pretty sure Trump's father did not kill JFK, and actually, Cruz's wife is no Melania. Still, she's better looking than the Beast or the Mooch.

Cruz and the Republicans could have addressed businesses that move to China many times over. What have they done? Absolutely nothing.
Not so fast

cuban and the NBA are a major business that has defected to red china

and republican ted cruz is calling them out for it

The NBA is a business expanding it's business. Capitalism. If Cruz really cared he and the Republicans could have long ago address businesses going to China. They have not.

Mark Cuban is an upstanding conservative and someone who wants to do business with China, so what did you expect?
like the rest of the NBA he will pander to whats best for the chinese dictatorship over America in order to make money in china

he and his team can go to hell

The NBA is a business expanding it's business. Capitalism. If Cruz really cared he and the Republicans could have long ago address businesses going to China. They have not.
Trump is addressing it and cruz supports trump

Cruz and the Republicans could have addressed businesses that move to China many times over. What have they done? Absolutely nothing. Cruz is a fraud just like every other politician that doesn't want to put their vote behind their words.
Cruz is a huge lap dog. How Texas puts up with that guy. Cuban? He is something else as well.

Talk. Nothing else. Big deal.
What would you and the china-pandering dems do differently?

I doubt the (D)'s would do anything differently. But doing anything at all would be to do things differently. If the Republicans were serious they could hammer businesses that go to China with huge taxes. They won't of course. They will do absolutely nothing and you will cheer.

Mark Cuban is an upstanding conservative and someone who wants to do business with China, so what did you expect?

I expect him to call out abusers and a threat to America and the world.

If a guy wanted to do business in Germany in 1942, does he get a pass for being nice to Hitler?

Cuban can condemn Chairman Mao as soon as Ted Cruz condemns the man who claimed his father killed JFK and mocked his wife as being ugly.

I am pretty sure Trump's father did not kill JFK, and actually, Cruz's wife is no Melania. Still, she's better looking than the Beast or the Mooch.
Trump carries Ted Cruz’s balls in a jar

That's exactly how pootin, your master, carries yours! No wonder you are so knowledgeable about it!

I love it. Precisely what I've posted on forums. Mark Cuban can't and won't say anything negative about China, obliterating his opinions and credibility as far as I am concerned.

A shame he came into the arena, when he knew he was always going to put his own financial interests first, and not American Values.

Cruz asked, 'Can you say ANYTHING other than ‘Chairman Mao is beautiful & wise?’

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, challenged Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban to speak about China during a heated Twitter spat on Monday.

The beef started when Cuban responded to a tweet from talk radio host Mark Davis in which he declared he was excited for the NBA to return to action but would be “OUT” the minute a player kneels during the national anthem.

“Bye,” Cuban responded to the tweet, but Cruz took notice and didn’t appreciate the snarky response that seemed to imply the Mavericks don't mind if players protest during the national anthem by taking a knee.

China is searching for the right characters to spell the equivalent of "Mavericks" when Cuban moves the team to Beijing. Those know these things say there ARE characters, one of which looks like a raised finger and another which looks like a horse's ass.

How Ted Cruz stands up for his wife...

View attachment 365344
How bout we do this....

Translation:

as long as trump is president this poster - rightwinger - says to hell with the United States

Trump emasculated Ted Cruz
Cruz now cowers before Trump and does his errands

Cruz now cowers before Trump and does his errands
yes, speaking up far and defending America is very trumpian

Throwing your “ugly” wife under the bus is very Trumpian

Hey Fuckwit, this isn't a Trump thread. Get a grip you raving lunatic. Not every thread needs to be turned into one of your pissy pants Trump whinefests.

Hardly

unlike libs cruz respects the democratic process

Not when it comes to defending his family against viscous attacks

My father killed JFK? Thank you Mr Trump, is there anything I can do for you?

You sure have a pretty wife Mr Trump, much better looking than the plain wife I married.

Like I said, Trump has emasculated the poor man
Not a Trump thread, Puddinhead.

You jack every thread with your Trump obsession.

Forum List

Back