Tech Giants Censor Pro-Hydroxychloroquine Video Promoted by Trump

Bill Gates is not being your friend right now, either. duh. Gates knows malaria research, though he is helping to throw the baby out with the bathwater. yeah duh, there are readers of the mother-tongue, English, who can grasp what we are posting on hcq and cq, although they may be lingering too long on the wrong USMB threads.

Democrats are KILLING people to win in 2020.. wtf do we do?

Single out Russian moles and send them back to where they came from.

On a side note, do you speak Russian-?
Just curious
no animosity intended or implied
:)-

Democrats are KILLING people to win in 2020.. wtf do we do?

We fucking vote and we better fucking win...that's what we do....vote as if it means your life....bring folks with you to vote....don't allow any Trump voter to sit at home.....take them with you....

Yes.....Vote for Trump, vote for republicans....drive the democrat party out of every office they hold....save the country.

Yes....even the spineless, cowardly, backstabbing republicans in congress......Trump needs to hold the Senate to appoint judges and justices......the time to get rid of those asshole republicans is during primaries.

The priorities for elections?

1) Vote out every single democrat party member.

2) In primaries, vote out every single weak, cowardly, anti-Trump republican.

3) Vote out every single democrat party member.

Those are the 3 priorities going forward.

I know what to do but will y’all get me out of jail!?
Like wtf this is crazy times .

They are slaughtering blacks in black neighborhoods and blaming Republicans. Saying they will make things better if they win.. WTF!

Trump discovers a cure to a pandemic and they call it a lie so people will die!

Writers of burning down our historic monuments so we could erase history so they can regain control!

Wtf is going on here!?

First off, internet friend, you must understand how government—even our individual liberty focused American one—thinks and operates, speaking to how it views and treats a population as large as ours in these United States. There are approximately 350 million of us nobodies comprising the great Unwashed Masses in the lower 48. That means, to our sainted elected officials, the same ones we've empowered to determine our destinies for us, a large number of us are CHATTEL are a living commodity they can afford to spend on various endeavors. By "spend" I mean murder or let die by whatever consequential or collateral means, such as by a virus unleashed in the cause of winning elections or instigated mass inner-city violence. And it's always (ALWAYS) been that way, since time fucking immemorial, got it?

Our lives, even here in America, are nothing more than biological currency for our masters to spend on whatever they most desire. As much as I respect and believe in our President, even he must view us, the Unwashed Masses, as cash to be put down on whatever he thinks is best for the overall survival of our civilization. Politicians believe it acceptable to "spend" a few dozen, hundred, thousand or even million American lives in pursuit of attaining their goals and some politicians even believe doing that is for the greater good, as it must help them sleep somewhat better at night.

My point? Talking about rising up and fighting back on the internet or anywhere else COULD get the tiny light that is your life stamped out forever. Who are you? What is your life worth relative to the survival of our entire civilization? What is my life worth to the government or any other one of tens and hundreds of millions of Unwashed normal everyday Americans? Not much; not much at all. So the government would have no fucking problem whatsoever killing or imprisoning for life a few tens or even hundreds of thousands of American citizens if it was done in the cause of restoring or keeping order OR protecting their chances for election or reelection.

Stand up and fight back? Yeah, right. Do that and be crushed. Even worse? Do that and watch the government step on the throats of everyone you've ever known and loved—your wife, your kids, your parents; all of your friends, co-workers, neighbors . . . everyone you care about or know or have known. The best/worst part? The government or rather no one in government, will lose a moment's sleep in the pursuit of crushing you forever. In fact, many of the people who have known you during your life will applaud the government for destroying you. After all, the government was just doing its job, right?

There truly are good guys and bad guys in this world. Our government is something completely different and on another level you don't even want to fucking think about, in terms of good, bad or evil—because our government will do ANYTHING to maintain and/or defend itself . . . even murder countless numbers of its own citizens or take away everything a man owns/loves including his freedom and all the rest of the years of his life. Government is a five hundred mile high monolith and we are fucking insects small enough to fit on a grain of sand in comparison.

Believe this: everything and anything that happens within the borders of our United States is something our government has sanctioned and/or approves of. Keep that in mind before you think about "resisting" the powers that be. Also think carefully about how thoughtlessly you crush ants in your kitchen with your fingers. Have you ever lost sleep after killing ants? Neither has our government, when killing us.

Last edited:
For Biden to have a chance, there must be NO HOPE, fear, isolation, misery, and a strong desire for a change in circumstances.

This video will destroy the misery Democrats have worked so hard to create the last 4 years.

Your happiness is being held ransom. Vote for Joe or you will be miserable for the rest of your lives.

The Alternative.....

give-me-liberty-or-give-me-death-patch-55-500x500.jpg

Freedom, or Valhalla.

Either way, victory is ours.
The Chinese born plague has rejuvenated the Democrat party. It has become their salvation.

If we let it.
If "we" let it?

The GOP are either clueless or complicit, so who will stop the Left?

For Biden to have a chance, there must be NO HOPE, fear, isolation, misery, and a strong desire for a change in circumstances.

This video will destroy the misery Democrats have worked so hard to create the last 4 years.

Your happiness is being held ransom. Vote for Joe or you will be miserable for the rest of your lives.

The Alternative.....

Freedom, or Valhalla.

The Chinese born plague has rejuvenated the Democrat party. It has become their salvation.

If we let it.
If "we" let it?

Is there no point that we will draw a line?

The Alternative.....

Freedom, or Valhalla.

If we let it.
If "we" let it?

Now Obama was good at drawing lines in the sand.

How will conservatives?

The Alternative.....

Freedom, or Valhalla.

If we let it.
If "we" let it?

Now Obama was good at drawing lines in the sand.

How will conservatives?

He was not good.

Trump
Barr
Durham
Goetz
Jordan
Gowdy

Short list
But probably good line drawers

How
I'm reminded of the line in Firefly...

"If someone tries to kill you, you kill them back!"

Sometimes we have to get back to basics.

See an antifa on the street. Kill it.
More vague threats if violence from the tRumplings.

Anybody surprised?

Or frightened for that matter?
Nothing vague about it.

Have you condemned the REAL violence from the left yet?
You mean like that guy mailing out pipe bombs?

No, wait. He was a tRumpling.

Or maybe that fella that shot all those folks a Walmart?

No, he was a tRumpling too.

That fella who.shot the guards at the Oakland courthouse?

Nope. He's a tRumpling.

That fella who went nuts at the mall this spring?

Nope.

They're all tRumplings.

Show me some violence from the.left equal to that.

I can go on and on and on.

I guess I can include news on the progressive hater who actually took a gun to Republican congressmen at a baseball game, but I think you get the point.

Time to start killing the rioters.

How many people died?

Property crimes and gun violence are not the same category.

They are slaughtering blacks in black neighborhoods and blaming Republicans. Saying they will make things better if they win.. WTF!

Writers of burning down our historic monuments so we could erase history so they can regain control!

Wtf is going on here!?
Wow, you have swallows that party line hook, line, and sinker.

Look kid, they are lying to you. The only things killing people are the tRump virus and a few white supremacists.

And nobody is erasing history, they are making sure that the real history is told instead of the revisionist version.

At least you are consistent.

Consistently wrong.

The CuomoVirus took out a lot of people in the N.E.

Good thing it will stay there.....fewer lefties.
The tRump virus is killing a thousand people a day.

I'm reminded of the line in Firefly...

"If someone tries to kill you, you kill them back!"

Sometimes we have to get back to basics.

See an antifa on the street. Kill it.
The 190 million of us need to agree to break us out of jail.. I’m ready to go
Far too late. Of that 190 million, 189,800,012 have been conditioned to blindly follow the government.
I hope it's not that many. I would hope at least 10 million would do something about it (which is a force comparable to all the standing armies in the world, combined).
Look out guys! They're planning the "revlooshun"!!
Planning the RESPONSE would be a more appropriate way to say it.
Nope. Nobody has attacked you.
How do you know that ?

You don't.

You are a liar.
lshidmtamsfo-laugh-so-hard-i-drop-my-taco-and-my-sombrero-fell-off.jpg

Do you who gleefully take medical advise from a real estate hustler also believe his panel of experts touting no masks and hydroxichloroquine also believe that alien DNA is real and there's a vaccine to keep you from being religious? Or gynecological problems stem from dreaming about sex with imps and demons?

Wtf is going on here!?

Look kid, they are lying to you. The only things killing people are the tRump virus and a few white supremacists.

And nobody is erasing history, they are making sure that the real history is told instead of the revisionist version.
Are democrats denying medical advice and federal help in area blacks are getting slaughtered? Yes or no
989.jpg

Wtf is going on here!?

Consistently wrong.

Must be a mutation of the Cuomo virus that was taking out 3,000 people a day.

No one in the history of the world has had more power than Big Tech have right now!

Wtf is going on here!?

Consistently wrong.

Huh

Wtf is going on here!?

Are democrats denying medical advice and federal help in area blacks are getting slaughtered? Yes or no
View attachment 368790
Huh

Forum List

Back