Tech Giants Censor Pro-Hydroxychloroquine Video Promoted by Trump

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
A video pushing back against the mainstream media’s summary judgment against the use of the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine to fight the coronavirus was removed by Facebook and other tech giants not long after it was promoted by President Donald Trump.

Breitbart News reported Monday that its video of a group of doctors who held a news conference near the Supreme Court in Washington was removed from its Facebook page.

The group, America’s Frontline Doctors, says on what appears to be its website that “American life has fallen casualty to a massive disinformation campaign. We can speculate on how this has happened, and why it has continued, but the purpose of the inaugural White Coat Summit is to empower Americans to stop living in fear. If Americans continue to let so-called experts and media personalities make their decisions, the great American experiment of a Constitutional Republic with Representative Democracy, will cease.”

BJ-

I keep hearing the Dems insist that President Trump invoke the Defense Production ACT -
He should invoke the ACT against the Tech giants and insist that they allow the videos to be seen and actually help produce them.

If they refuse, there can be both criminal and civil penalties which can be negotiated while the Tech Giants are put into receivership , and leaders put in charge that will follow the acts requirements.

Tech giants won't have much say in the matter once the ;public is sufficiently educated. In fact, it's astonishing that Homo sapiens (seemingly) still has not scrutinized the pharamcodynamics of the hydroxy- moiety of hcq compared to cq as it relates to both COVID-19 and its suspected intermediate hosts. duh

Tech giants won't have much say in the matter once the ;public is sufficiently educated. In fact, it's astonishing that Homo sapiens (seemingly) still has not scrutinized the pharamcodynamics of the hydroxy- moiety of hcq compared to cq as it relates to both COVID-19 and its suspected intermediate hosts. duh

Yeah
Duh

A video pushing back against the mainstream media’s summary judgment against the use of the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine to fight the coronavirus was removed by Facebook and other tech giants not long after it was promoted by President Donald Trump.

Breitbart News reported Monday that its video of a group of doctors who held a news conference near the Supreme Court in Washington was removed from its Facebook page.

The group, America’s Frontline Doctors, says on what appears to be its website that “American life has fallen casualty to a massive disinformation campaign. We can speculate on how this has happened, and why it has continued, but the purpose of the inaugural White Coat Summit is to empower Americans to stop living in fear. If Americans continue to let so-called experts and media personalities make their decisions, the great American experiment of a Constitutional Republic with Representative Democracy, will cease.”

BJ-

I keep hearing the Dems insist that President Trump invoke the Defense Production ACT -
He should invoke the ACT against the Tech giants and insist that they allow the videos to be seen and actually help produce them.

If they refuse, there can be both criminal and civil penalties which can be negotiated while the Tech Giants are put into receivership , and leaders put in charge that will follow the acts requirements.
I was listening to Dennis Prager and he stated that a week ago he was looking at a web site created by doctors who used the drug to treat Covid. In fact, he said that there are more doctors who approve of using the drug for Covid than otherwise. Sadly, the site on the web has been taken down.

There is no question in my mind that the site would not have been taken down had it not been for Trump mentioning the drug. It's all politically motivated now.

I know what to do but will y’all get me out of jail!?
Like wtf this is crazy times .

They are slaughtering blacks in black neighborhoods and blaming Republicans. Saying they will make things better if they win.. WTF!

Trump discovers a cure to a pandemic and they call it a lie so people will die!

Writers of burning down our historic monuments so we could erase history so they can regain control!

Wtf is going on here!?

For Biden to have a chance, there must be NO HOPE, fear, isolation, misery, and a strong desire for a change in circumstances.

This video will destroy the misery Democrats have worked so hard to create the last 4 years.

Your happiness is being held ransom. Vote for Joe or you will be miserable for the rest of your lives.

The Alternative.....

give-me-liberty-or-give-me-death-patch-55-500x500.jpg

Freedom, or Valhalla.

Either way, victory is ours.

I'm reminded of the line in Firefly...

"If someone tries to kill you, you kill them back!"

Sometimes we have to get back to basics.

See an antifa on the street. Kill it.
The 190 million of us need to agree to break us out of jail.. I’m ready to go
Far too late. Of that 190 million, 189,800,012 have been conditioned to blindly follow the government.

Far too late. Of that 190 million, 189,800,012 have been conditioned to blindly follow the government.
I hope it's not that many. I would hope at least 10 million would do something about it (which is a force comparable to all the standing armies in the world, combined).

I know what to do but will y’all get me out of jail!?
Like wtf this is crazy times .

They are slaughtering blacks in black neighborhoods and blaming Republicans. Saying they will make things better if they win.. WTF!

Trump discovers a cure to a pandemic and they call it a lie so people will die!

Writers of burning down our historic monuments so we could erase history so they can regain control!

Wtf is going on here!?
Wow, you have swallows that party line hook, line, and sinker.

Look kid, they are lying to you. The only things killing people are the tRump virus and a few white supremacists.

And nobody is erasing history, they are making sure that the real history is told instead of the revisionist version.

I hope it's not that many. I would hope at least 10 million would do something about it (which is a force comparable to all the standing armies in the world, combined).
It isn't likely. The problem is that those who would actually stand up and do this, are to busy keeping our economy afloat because patriotic Americans are essential in these times.

For Biden to have a chance, there must be NO HOPE, fear, isolation, misery, and a strong desire for a change in circumstances.

This video will destroy the misery Democrats have worked so hard to create the last 4 years.

Your happiness is being held ransom. Vote for Joe or you will be miserable for the rest of your lives.

The Alternative.....

give-me-liberty-or-give-me-death-patch-55-500x500.jpg

Freedom, or Valhalla.

Either way, victory is ours.
The Chinese born plague has rejuvenated the Democrat party. It has become their salvation.

More vague threats if violence from the tRumplings.

Anybody surprised?

Or frightened for that matter?

Look out guys! They're planning the "revlooshun"!!

More vague threats if violence from the tRumplings.

Anybody surprised?

Or frightened for that matter?
Nothing vague about it.

Have you condemned the REAL violence from the left yet?

Look kid, they are lying to you.
Who? The actual doctors who are treating COVID?

And nobody is erasing history, they are making sure that the real history is told instead of the revisionist version.
And, what history is that?

The fact that the Union needed the slave states to join in order to defeat the Brits and start the process of self-government that has completely changed the entire world?

Anyone who thinks that was the wrong move can go bow down and worship the very monarchy that brought imperialism the entire world, which would still dominate, had some smart guys with few options NOT decided to shelf the issue of slavery for the good of humanity.

Maybe you and I have different priorities.

Look out guys! They're planning the "revlooshun"!!
Planning the RESPONSE would be a more appropriate way to say it.

It's a full court press. Radical congressman (fat jerry) Nadler is keeping the A.G. busy in a fake hearing. The media is taking the side of the anarchists and blaming federal cops while democrat mayors disregard the safety of their own constituents and watch their own cities burning. Meanwhile the democrat candidate makes inane statements in his more lucid moments and the old Hussein appointees keep up the pressure about the Covid threat that doesn't seem to be bothering the looters. I guess the democrat strategy is to keep up the pressure for another hundred days hoping they can get a demented old man elected or burn the Country down if that's what it takes.

Forum List

Back