Team of the Decade

Timmy Mac is a bigger fucktard then Morgan.

It was a fun day when Steinbrenner fired his ass, right before the 90s dynasties hit.

And I think we can all agree that Coming to America is one of the funniest movies of all time. Of all time!

And I think we can all agree that Coming to America is one of the funniest movies of all time. Of all time!

O yeah

My fav line in that movie is when Eddie Murphy is walking through his castle and the elephants walk by and he pats one and goes

"hello babar"

lmao

fucking classic

I will say one thing about the Mets...Ron Darling is a great broadcaster..big fan of his
You like him?

I thought he was horrible all through the early rounds of the playoffs, what a bore he is.

Him and Skip Carey could give Morgan a run for his money is bad broadcasting.

All right, here we are. There's only one bathroom on this floor, so you're going to have to share it. We got a bit of an insect problem, but you boys from Africa are used to that. And another thing, don't use the elevator. It's a death trap. This is the place I was telling you about. It's real fucked up. Got just one window facing a brick wall. Used to rent it to a blind man... damn shame what they did to that dog.

I will say one thing about the Mets...Ron Darling is a great broadcaster..big fan of his
You like him?

I thought he was horrible all through the early rounds of the playoffs, what a bore he is.

Him and Skip Carey could give Morgan a run for his money is bad broadcasting.

I like Chip Carey, but some of that is because the Cubs have Bob bitch Brenley and some other numbnuts.

All right, here we are. There's only one bathroom on this floor, so you're going to have to share it. We got a bit of an insect problem, but you boys from Africa are used to that. And another thing, don't use the elevator. It's a death trap. This is the place I was telling you about. It's real fucked up. Got just one window facing a brick wall. Used to rent it to a blind man... damn shame what they did to that dog.

Tell ya what I'll do. I'll let you move into my place and I'll move in here.

Yeah it's a real shithole.

$55g4h.jpg

Yo Article, I know you just said that and all and Imma let you finish, but Austin Powers: Goldmember with Beyonce was the best movie of all time. Of all time! :eusa_whistle:

I kinda thought the 3rd austin powers was the worst out of all them.

Same jokes got repeated in a different manner

Forum List

Back