Team Biden: If Jews Don’t Want to Get Attacked They Should Dress Less Jewish

Who said Democrats are a direct parallel to the 1930’s Nazis?

Keyak’s official White House title is “Jewish engagement director”

Biden should dump this fool.

Meet Aaron Keyak, the Orthodox political wunderkind who's ...
Jul 16, 2020 · The Jewish News of Northern California via JTA) — Aaron Keyak started out in Democratic Party politics as a kid, stuffing envelopes for campaigns …

Whats the alternative? Ask black people to stop being violent racists? That isnt going to happen and everyone knows it, so hiding your jewish heritage is the only option if you live around democrats.

Whats the alternative? Ask black people to stop being violent racists? That isnt going to happen and everyone knows it, so hiding your jewish heritage is the only option if you live around democrats.

Democrats attack Jews? Are you crazy? Most Jews are Democrats and oppose racism an discrimination because they have been on the recieving end of that mad curelty.

Most Jews are Democrats and oppose racism an discrimination
So you are saying "most" jews are fucking retarded?
How can one oppose racism and discrimination and then become a democrat, who thrive on racism and discrimination?
Goddamn, I wish people had the ability to THINK.

Did Aaron Keyak say this? His advice for Jews is to walk in the shadows and try not to enrage
anti Semites. Who says Jews are brilliant?

Another winner on the Biden team.

I would guarantee no one in the administration ever suggests women shouldn't dress provocatively alone in a bar late at night to avoid being harassed and attacked.

How can one oppose racism and discrimination and then become a democrat, who thrive on racism and discrimination?

You seem to have a penchant for racism and discrimination.

Everybody into the closet and don't come out unless you have your pre approved face on!

You seem to have a penchant for racism and discrimination.
You seem to have a morbid a curiosity to see just how much you can project in one sentence.

Wonder if the democrats would give similar advice to Muslims.

It's sad really. Rather than doing whatever they can to prevent crime in the streets, the democrats are telling people to basically hide. Fuck law and order, defund the police or even abolish them altogether, and let criminals out of jail asap or maybe not even put 'em in prison in the 1st place. And they want me to give up my guns? Fuck that.

Wonder if the democrats would give similar advice to Muslims.

It's sad really. Rather than doing whatever they can to prevent crime in the streets, the democrats are telling people to basically hide. Fuck law and order, defund the police or even abolish them altogether, and let criminals out of jail asap or maybe not even put 'em in prison in the 1st place. And they want me to give up my guns? Fuck that.

It wasn't "Democrats" just one Jewish wunderkind.

Democrats attack Jews? Are you crazy? Most Jews are Democrats and oppose racism an discrimination because they have been on the recieving end of that mad curelty.

Yes, the people who have been attacking them are leftists.

Leftists like you, as a matter of fact.

Did you just accuse me of attacking Jewish people?

This reminds me of the "if women don't want to be raped, they should not dress attractively" argument offered by knuckle draggers.

Meet Aaron Keyak, the Orthodox political wunderkind who's ...
Meet Aaron Keyak, the Orthodox political wunderkind who’s helping Biden turn out the Jewish vote By Dan Pine July 16, 2020 10:09 am Aaron Keyak stands with Vice President Joe Biden and Dr. Jill...

I want and end

Did you just accuse me of attacking Jewish people?
I corrected your intentional lie by pointing out that the attackers were leftists just like you.

You are an antisemite with an undeniable track record of hatred against Jewish people here. The attackers are antisemites with similar points of view. That does not mean you have actually attacked any, just that they are just like you politically.

I want an end to land theft and kiling llke the J, Street Jews.

Forum List

Back