Teachers trading tips on how to secretly and quitely transition students despite laws/parents.

They should, of course, all be fired.....
I think they’d be supported by the Biden administration, and Joe would demonize the parents

he keeps saying kids are everyone’s kids.. like, no. Stop forcing your ideological BS on kids. Am I allowed to force kids to pray to Christ if I’m a public school teacher?

LGBTQ mystics need to go start their own
Schools if they want it taught at schools

I think they’d be supported by the Biden administration, and Joe would demonize the parents

he keeps saying kids are everyone’s kids.. like, no. Stop forcing your ideological BS on kids. Am I allowed to force kids to pray to Christ if I’m a public school teacher?

LGBTQ mystics need to go start their own
Schools if they want it taught at schools
Sexuality and identity aren't mystical like sky Daddy you Simp. They're explained by science. Do you understand the difference, Short Bus rider? 😄

I did read it. The other poster was talking about gays/trans being biologically determined.
I incorrectly thought you could do it. I guess not.

That poster said it's not a choice. I was pointing out that sometimes (at least) it is. That 'sad person' also realized she likely influenced others to make that same choice.

All of the above is fine. But, again, all the teachers were doing were being a supportive person in these kids' troubled life.
They are intervening in a psychological treatment without including parents and without any necessary evaluation or training on the subject. These teachers are reacting emotionally only and not following 'the science'.

That poster said it's not a choice. I was pointing out that sometimes (at least) it is. That person also realized she likely influenced others to make that same choice.
Except its not a choice. Going to a physician and having them misdiagnose you as transgender is not choosing to be transgender any more than thinking you're having a heart attach and finding out it was just heart burn means you were choosing to have a heart attack. Trans identities have biological origins just like any other physical condition has.

So to conclude, you have no idea what the actual regret rate of trans patients is and we know regret for chemo is around 20% and yet the GOP isn't out here demanding we stop teens from getting chemo are they? Why is that?
As the other poster said.. comparing cancer treatment to these sorts of surgeries (coo coo, coo coo).

But beyond that, I would say we definitely need better information around these treatments before performing irreversible treatments on kids that can't meaningfully consent and that in nearly all cases outgrow their dysphoria with (and even without) psych treatment and by the time puberty ends. In other words, the same conclusion that has been reached by multiple countries (far more liberal than the US) and medical organizations around the world - with more agreeing with that conclusion as times goes on.

Also prizes to take part in a survey isn't the same thing as a prize for answering a certain way in survey. I'm not sure why their answers should be suspect just because they were incentivized to take part.
.Could result in more completions. Can introduce bias to the survey - same with where they recruited from.

Last edited:
Except its not a choice. Going to a physician and having them misdiagnose you as transgender is not choosing to be transgender
Listen to accounts from detransitioners, how they came to their conclusions they were trans and how they got the treatment they wanted and you will find, you are not correct.

any more than thinking you're having a heart attach and finding out it was just heart burn means you were choosing to have a heart attack. Trans identities have biological origins just like any other physical condition has.

Awesome, then run a physical test ensure the individual meets that biological origin to find out who to treat. Similar to how they do with a heart attack. Seems like you found the solution. More gatekeeping.

Last edited:
Trans kids isn't coming from the kids. It's coming from teachers pressuring kids to be gay, trans or some other form of non binary. After a year of such tutelage, 60% of this entire class suddenly comes out.

This is not children being born that way. It's children wanting to please their teacher. When the pressure to be trans is gone, so is the child's feelings of being trans, or gay, or a cat.

As the other poster said.. comparing cancer treatment to these sorts of surgeries (coo coo, coo coo).
That's not a rational counter point, that's an ad hominem. Gender affirming surgeries or GAS's are medical treatments. I'm comparing the level of regret of one medical treatment performed on teens with another. If regret is your main sticking point then you should be equally concerned with the 20% regret rate for chemo. That's if your argument was logical consistent.....
But beyond that, I would say we definitely need better information around these treatments before performing irreversible treatments on kids that can't meaningfully consent and that in nearly all cases outgrow their dysphoria with (and even without) psych treatment and by the time puberty ends. In other words, the same conclusion that has been reached by multiple countries (far more liberal than the US) and medical organizations around the world - with more agreeing with that conclusion as times goes on.
I'm going to guess you don't quite understand what that means. Gender dsyphoria is not the same thing as being trans. Gender dysphoria is the distress that some trans people feel. While most do get over that distress that doesn't mean they get over wanting different levels of transition and for those of whom the distress is severe enough surgery is helpful option.
.Could result in more completions. Can introduce bias to the survey - same with where they recruited from.
Could is not evidence that it did.
Listen to accounts from detransitioners, how they came to their conclusions they were trans and how they got the treatment they wanted and you will find, you are not correct.
I've listened to Chloe Coles story. She said she was misdiagnosed. It's not strange for patients to go to their doctors thinking they have some condition or other that explains their symptoms because they saw a commercial or something on Facebook. It's up to the doctors to get these diagnosis right and sometimes they just dont for whatever reason.
Awesome, then run a physical test ensure the individual meets that biological origin to find out who to treat. Similar to how they do with a heart attack. Seems like we found the solution. More gatekeeping.
1. Using MRIs to look at trans brains is fairly new so I'm not sure how reliable it would be as a diagnostic tool.

2. That wouldn't stop regret or give us any special insight into who will have regret. Genuine trans patients can also have regret just as we see with genuine cancer patients.

The only important point.

I incorrectly thought you could do it. I guess not.

That poster said it's not a choice. I was pointing out that sometimes (at least) it is. That 'sad person' also realized she likely influenced others to make that same choice.
LOL You are dense. The other poster was talking about being gay/trans. You are talking about having a sex-change operation. See the difference? Maybe not. Maybe I am giving you too much credit.

They are intervening in a psychological treatment without including parents and without any necessary evaluation or training on the subject. These teachers are reacting emotionally only and not following 'the science'.

Again, LOL. "Intervening in a psychological treatment"? Do you even read what you write? How are they doing that? And, what psychological treatment? They have a duty to support the kids. They are not pushing them to go for a sex change or whatever fantasy you idiots come up with.

But hey, as I said before.... feel free to sue them. See where it will get you. Most probably laughed out of court but hey, go for it. :itsok:

Trans kids isn't coming from the kids. It's coming from teachers pressuring kids to be gay, trans or some other form of non binary. After a year of such tutelage, 60% of this entire class suddenly comes out.

This is not children being born that way. It's children wanting to please their teacher. When the pressure to be trans is gone, so is the child's feelings of being trans, or gay, or a cat.

It's fashion.

In the sixties, it was mini skirts, irresponsible sex and smoking dope.

Fads.

Last edited:
I'm going to guess you don't quite understand what that means. Gender dsyphoria is not the same thing as being trans. Gender dysphoria is the distress that some trans people feel. While most do get over that distress that doesn't mean they get over wanting different levels of transition and for those of whom the distress is severe enough surgery is helpful option.

I'm aware the difference. If you prefer, most kids out grow feelings of wanting to be the opposite sex by the time puberty has been completed. Many end up being gay.

Could is not evidence that it did.
The fact that it could, when bundled with the other issues is reason for most adults to realize this study isn't very usedul.

I've listened to Chloe Coles story. She said she was misdiagnosed. It's not strange for patients to go to their doctors thinking they have some condition or other that explains their symptoms because they saw a commercial or something on Facebook. It's up to the doctors to get these diagnosis right and sometimes they just dont for whatever reason.
Read others. Many say they learned from trans influencers what to say to the therapist to get the diagnosis they wanted and to get the treatment they desired.

1. Using MRIs to look at trans brains is fairly new so I'm not sure how reliable it would be as a diagnostic tool.

2. That wouldn't stop regret or give us any special insight into who will have regret. Genuine trans patients can also have regret just as we see with genuine cancer patients.
It's not reliable at all. It won't work in any way. The studies that controlled for sexual orientation found that. But more gatekeeping was the answer you came up with, so I'm agreeing.

I'm aware the difference. If you prefer, most kids out grow feelings of wanting to be the opposite sex by the time puberty has been completed. Many end up being gay.
No they don't and you haven't presented any evidence that they do.
The fact that it could, when bundled with the other issues is reason for most adults to realize this study isn't very usedul.
It isn't very useful in disqualifying trans care either.
Read others. Many say they learned from trans influencers what to say to the therapist to get the diagnosis they wanted and to get the treatment they desired.
And people see ads for drugs online and thinking they need them. That also doesn't invalidate trans care.
It's not reliable at all. It won't work in any way. The studies that controlled for sexual orientation found that. But more gatekeeping was the answer you came up with, so I'm agreeing.
What studies? Present them.

They transitioned and lived as transgender for a long time. They were defined as trans.
Yeah, and? Did all of them renege? Plus, do you really think some kid wakes up, decides to have a sex change and doctors do it by nightfall? Are you guys really that stupid? You don't think these kids struggle for a long time before they seek help?

Social transition is a treatment.

Nope, it's a process. Get your facts straight. As I said before, instead of getting brain-washed by your moronic right-wing media, get the facts. Good luck.

Yeah, and? Did all of them renege? Plus, do you really think some kid wakes up, decides to have a sex change and doctors do it by nightfall?
In some cases the kids end up on blockers with just one visit. Blockers lead to hormones in nearly all cases (see tavistock stats) then surgery. It's an escalator from.one step to the next.

Anyway, yoj seem to be of the opinion that when they declare a trans identity, they were always trans. Once they detransition, they were never trans.

Nope, it's a process. Get your facts straight. As I said before, instead of getting brain-washed by your moronic right-wing media, get the facts. Good luck.
as provided earlier it's an intervention and has impacts.

In some cases the kids end up on blockers with just one visit. Blockers lead to hormones in nearly all cases (see tavistock stats) then surgery. It's an escalator from.one step to the next.

Anyway, yoj seem to be of the opinion that when they declare a trans identity, they were always trans. Once they detransition, they were never trans.

as provided earlier it's an intervention and has impacts.
You have not presented any evidence in support of any of your claims.

No they don't and you haven't presented any evidence that they do.

There are 11 studies showing this. Some, but not all, had the kids stating they wanted to be the opposite sex. Nearly all outgrew it by the time puberty had completed.

It isn't very useful in disqualifying trans care either.
Sure. When changes are made to treatments that have irreversible impacts, especially to kids imo, the burden is on showing the efficacy of the new treatment.

What studies? Present them.
You can search them out. Whatever study you read, ensure its controlling for sexual orientation. You will find when they do, there is no difference between hetero males and mtf gynephilic brains, for example. I've read them over time, and didnt save them. I'm certainly no expert, though.

You have not presented any evidence in support of any of your claims.
To be fair, I did provide evidence that social transition is an intervention from the nhs and sweden.

Alot of it is stuff I've read over quite a few years, but in the example of the step from blockers to hormones, i gave you info on how to locate. Tavistock stats. I truly dont have an interest spending hours on replies looking for all the studies I've read, etc.

Possibly unfair.

Forum List

Back