Teachers trading tips on how to secretly and quitely transition students despite laws/parents.

.The law in Washington State allows democrats to kidnap American children that they have manipulated into getting sex changes and hide them from their parents and law enforcement.
What's wrong with the State protecting children from their Bingo parents when they deny their children medical treatment?

.The law in Washington State allows democrats to kidnap American children that they have manipulated into getting sex changes and hide them from their parents and law enforcement.

And not only children from WA state but from other states as well.

Talk about sex trafficking!

They have determined that they own ALL children everywhere.

What's wrong with the State protecting children from their Bingo parents when they deny their children medical treatment?
Is this democrat said exactly what I was saying.

If your kindergarten teacher decides your kid is a different gender and you deny that kid a sex change the state will come in and take your kid.

If your kindergarten teacher decides your kid is a different gender and you deny that kid a sex change the state will come in and take your kid.
Same thing happens if the teacher discovers you aren't bathing or feeding your kids either you dumb Bingo. What's wrong with that? We should allow parents to neglect the needs of their children? :funnyface:

If the leftist vermin like CG actually believed their bullshit, this would be worth looking at.

Then explain jalisa vine, a youtube influencer that chose to transition and had a very large following while documenting that transition... only to realize she fucked her life up, detransitioned and apologized for anyone she influenced into the same lifestyle.
So, this Jalisa Vine person. Did the teachers force her/him to transition?

There are many errors and other problems with this review. They double counted numbers, claimed incorrect ages of those that had surgery and other problems. For a little about it, see the below that was published by the editor of the journal:

Double counted:
For instance, the sample for surgical regret in their largest included study4 was inflated from 2627 to 4863

Only 1 to 2 years measured, average regret time is 8 years. Jalissa, for example was 8 years:
The study contributing almost half of the participants4 explicitly noted their inclusion of participants with short follow-up time, relative to time to regret, and their large 36% loss to follow-up as limitations.

etc

However, how about you just pick one of the studies you think is the best example and we can go through it.

There is a reason that every country and medical organization that has actually completed a systematic review, found major issues resulting in scaled back treatment options. Even WPATH conducted a systematic review, and found the evidence low quality with little certainty.

Last edited:
So, this Jalisa Vine person. Did the teachers force her/him to transition?
From what I recall of her message, she was influenced by social media. I believe she went through all of this prior to the teachers doing what they are doing now.

And, I personally wouldn't use the 'force' word. I would say teachers that aren't qualified, are making decisions around psychological interventions, such as social transitioning and hiding it from parents?

There’s no such thing as a “trans kid”… that’s just an abused child who has parents that push them towards harm.

If there was we would have heard about before.

But there were no trans kids 2,000 years ago, 1,000 years ago, 500 years ago, 100 years ago, 50 years ago, 20 years ago or even 5 years ago. They suddenly popped up out of nowhere.

Trans kids are not real. A trans kid is indeed a abused child the parents abused for their own personal reasons. They wanted to brag about what awesome parents they are for having a trans kid for upvotes or Twitter views. Or the parents are mentally ill people raising a child.

Everyone is finding out what mutants you are. Keep calling it evil to respect a students identity and the name they want to be called. That will win you more younger votes.... 😄
stay awy from out kids you gd weird mother fucker......what kind of a man are you anyway....you needed someone like me to straighten your ass out yrs go......beating the homosexuality right the fuck oudda you

Forum List

Back