Teachers trading tips on how to secretly and quitely transition students despite laws/parents.

Everyone is finding out what mutants you are. Keep calling it evil to respect a students identity and the name they want to be called. That will win you more younger votes.... 😄
You’re the one advocating for children to participate in things that massively increase suicide and depression.

Should kids smoke too?

How about you care about the long term psychological effects of kids for a second.

Everyone is finding out what mutants you are. Keep calling it evil to respect a students identity and the name they want to be called. That will win you more younger votes.... 😄
They won't get those votes for long. Given their extremely disproportionate suicide rate and the fact liberals are feeding into their mental illness instead of treating it.

You’re the one advocating for children to participate in things that massively increase suicide and depression.

Should kids smoke too?

How about you care about the long term psychological effects of kids for a second.
You're the Bingo that thinks participation is optional. People aren't choosing to be LGTBQ you scientifically illiterate Bingo. 😄

They won't get those votes for long. Given their extremely disproportionate suicide rate and the fact liberals are feeding into their mental illness instead of treating it.
Then keep doing what you're doing. I'm happy to see you to. 😄

Just ask Bud Light and Target how well thing are going by supporting this nonsense.
I don't give a shit about a corporations well being. I'll use all of them until their bankrupt to push my agenda. You cry tears for them you Simp. 😄

Fair enough, you self centered drama queens only are about yourselves, certainly not these children you exploit for your own degenerate purposes.
Hey Bingo, I'm happy to let trans kids speak but whenever they do they aren't praising Republicans. 😄

Roughly 30 teachers and administrators from various states including Iowa, Michigan, Illinois, and Ohio met in an online chatroom hosted by the Midwest and Plains Equity Assistance Center (MAP), an organization that has received millions of dollars in federal funding.

Here’s some gems from this discussion:

1. Kimberly Martin, DEI coordinator for Royal Oaks Schools in Michigan, described her efforts to hide elements of social transition, such as changing a student’s name, from their parents.
“We’re working with our record-keeping system so that certain screens can’t be seen by the parents … if there’s a nickname in there we’re trying to hide,” Martin said.

2. Jennifer Haglund, counselor for Ames Community Schools in Iowa, condemned Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds for signing a law in March barring males from competing on female sports teams and bragged about her personal activism for LGBTQ causes.
“I know that I have my own right code of ethics, and that doesn’t always go along with the law,” Haglund said.

3. “The stakes are very high for trans youth,” Shea Martin, an Ohio-based teacher and contributor to far-Left blog Radical Teacher, said. “I think that requires working subversively and quietly sometimes to make sure that trans kids have what they need.”

Listen to this language:
“Can’t be seen by parents”… “my code of ethics doesn’t go along with the law”… “subversively and quietly”…
Teachers are actively hiding their attempts to confuse children who cannot consent.

And the group is federally funded, so our government is by definition funding the harm of non-consenting children in secret from their parents.

Disgusting

I'm glad these people and this nonsense is being exposed

Or raise them right and by the time they become voting age. They will vote for what is right and talking about sex to eight year olds. Isn't right.

Or raise them right and by the time they become voting age. They will vote for what is right and talking about sex to eight year olds. Isn't right.
If they want to leave institutions that cover up and protect pedophiles they'd leave the church. We keep getting report after report of priests and pastors molesting children for decades and all the church does is shuffle them around.

Forum List

Back