Teacher writes "loser" on student's assignment

sickings these people the last two post agree with teacher. As a teacher your are suppose to reach out and teach them. if you can't reach a student than what your doing is not working try a different method.

Learn to read. I clearly stated that my post was a joke.

Learn not to joke how about that instead of being a rude jackass

Why? We're not allowed to joke on this board? Or is it just this thread? And who made you the arbiter of all that is holy? You don't like it? Ignore it.

so now its just "pc" that wish to protect a child...i will file that...

Protect a child from the word "loser"...really? C'mon folks...I'm not defending the teacher...but are we getting our panties in a bunch over this? Why is this even in the news? Do you know what kids call each other ALL THE TIME? Do we know what parents call their children ALL THE TIME?

But, some tasteless teacher write "loser" on a paper and the world is going to end....?:doubt:

Not only does that asshat teacher need to be punished, he should be taken out back and have the shit kicked out of him.

Wow this pisses me off.

You think that kid won't be affected or that the other kids won't know and treat the kid differently?

And he defends it by saying he is joking? .....

Protect a child from the word "loser"...really? C'mon folks...I'm not defending the teacher...but are we getting our panties in a bunch over this? Why is this even in the news? Do you know what kids call each other ALL THE TIME? Do we know what parents call their children ALL THE TIME?

But, some tasteless teacher write "loser" on a paper and the world is going to end....?:doubt:

the point the mother tried to deal with the school, it didn't fix problem so she went to the news. and this a teacher and against the rules to being bully. did you here how schools wanted to stop bullying?

How can they stop when there the ones doing the bullying. this is a middle school six grader. this not in high school this middle school.

protect the teacher at all costs, after all she/he is a union member, fuck the child. who gives a shit about the child? the child is a "loser".

AGREED!

I have seen this happen more than once. In one of the instances many years ago the teacher would routinely call her students names meaning the same thing. A friends daughter was called a Sivhead on so many occasions the daughter started keeping a diary. When the parents confronted the principle and brought the teacher in to confront the parents the principle did whatever to cover for the teacher and basically, said since she is tenured, nothing could be done, not even a reprimand.

How many childrens lives were effected by an incompetent teacher who has lost their 'people skills' and have no regard for the child along with destroying the child's self esteem?

How many still carry that 'loser' mentality with them? The teacher should have been fired and lose their greedy pensions and at the very least reprimanded in public and given 30 days off without pay and most important of all, since the courts do this all the time, send her to mandatory classes for anger and people management course.

You're so full of shit most of the time. :rolleyes:

Who cares what kids call other kids? It's a completely different scenario and I don't see anything wrong with that. it happens. But any parent that calls their kids a "loser" aren't much better than the asshole teacher.

Sorry, I refuse to get my panties in a bunch about this. It is PC gone wild. It is "protect their self esteem at all costs" and they grow up weak and unable to handle criticism. That is part of the problem today.

Fire the teacher

But tell him you are only doing it as a "joke"

Can we fire parents for calling their kids names?

Can we lock up children for calling each other names?

PC gone wild.

No, but we can punish those who are in 'charge' of our children for doing the wrong thing. I wish we could do the same to parents that call their children 'stupid' and 'useless' but we can't.

The word came from the TEACHER...The teacher acted inappropriately which has NOTHING to do with being PC.

Fire the teacher

But tell him you are only doing it as a "joke"

Can we fire parents for calling their kids names?

Can we lock up children for calling each other names?

PC gone wild.

No, but we can punish those who are in 'charge' of our children for doing the wrong thing. I wish we could do the same to parents that call their children 'stupid' and 'useless' but we can't.
Thank you!

hard to believe you had to explain that.

Not only does that asshat teacher need to be punished, he should be taken out back and have the shit kicked out of him.

Wow this pisses me off.

You think that kid won't be affected or that the other kids won't know and treat the kid differently?

And he defends it by saying he is joking? .....

No, he defends it by claiming that he was trying to "relate" to the kids. Pretty weak excuse, if you ask me. Kind of like a parent trying to be their kid's "friend," it doesn't work and that's not their job. At the very least this teacher should be sent to some sort of remedial training seminar and re-learn the proper way to "relate" to his students.

Forum List

Back