Teacher writes absolutely pathetic onn 2nd graders test

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(News Channel 9) – A father’s Facebook post about remarks on his son’s math test has gone viral and sparked outrage from parents around the country. Fox 2 in Detroit says Kamdyn is a second grader and brought home a math test with some pretty harsh remarks at the top: “Absolutely pathetic. He answered 13 in 3 min[utes]! Sad.” The student’s father Chris wrote in the post, “My son Kamdyn’s teacher has been so rude to him
Teacher writes ‘absolutely pathetic’ on 2nd grader’s test
----------------------------------------------
Well Uhmmm ok then .. There's a lot that can be said...

upload_2019-4-30_10-48-13.png

to whom was that idiot teacher writing? If a second grader
can read "ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC" and understand its
meaning--------he is doing quite well

both Exner cortex and calculation areas are located
closely together in the pre-frontal cortex-----like
la la la ~~~~ horse and carriage, hors ~~~~

I feel the teacher missed an opportunity by not turning the test into a dunce cap.

yeah here's the kicker...if that teacher called cps and told them that the dad was abusing this kid, the cops would show up, dad would be thrown into jail, the kids would be subjected to extensive and invasive *questioning* and exams.

But the school admin asserts that they will only take action based on *facts* and not on social media posts.

One set of rules for the scumbags who work for the government and another for the rest of us poor serfs.

After a False Accusation, Police and Child Services Forced a Family Apart for 7 Months

My second-grade teacher once told me my math skills were absolutely pathetic. It was because I had shown some improvement.

I was kinda good in math-----but once handed my fifth grade
teacher a paper with LONG DIVISION done lousy-------
I was upset and impatient at the time----she wrote
"SLEEPING" ????

Our schools turn out these scumbags, then our state governments put them in positions of authority over our kids...who they abuse. That commentary is directed not at the kid, but at the parent. My guess is that this teacher thinks that parent is a *bad* parent. Maybe she has recommended him to child welfare or has told him he needs to get medication for his kid..and he has declined. So now what they do is harass and lie until they can create a *reason* to send the cops to take the kid.

This is what these pieces of shit do to poor parents or parents who they just don't like. Often it is Christian parents and their kids who are targeted.

My, how uplifting and yes that is sarcasm.

God bless you and the child always!!!

Holly

P.S. A message for the "teacher": Instead of being so discouraging, why not be the teacher that you are paid to be and give the student some suggestions on how to get better with whatever they are to be learning? Duh! Thank you for letting me know how far it is that YOUR brain train has no ability to travel.

Forum List

Back