Teacher who propped open door at Uvalde school closed it when she saw shooter

Good question.
The article says the teacher propped the door open to bring food into the school, probably for an end of the school year party. The people at the funeral home across the street shouted that the kid had a gun. Video surveillance showed the teacher running back into the school and shutting the door. But the door did not lock. That is the question now. Just so sad for the kids and their family.

I agree.

I'm just tired of hearing all of the "new law" talk every time we have one of these shootings. We have policies and laws in place, all we have to do is use them correctly.
Preaching to the choir. The left always do this. No new laws will stop this........and per capita this doesn't happen often.

They are dancing on their graves trying to use it for their agenda.

I'm not after new laws..........I just want the teachers to be able to defend themselves should it happen to them.

The article says the teacher propped the door open to bring food into the school, probably for an end of the school year party. The people at the funeral home across the street shouted that the kid had a gun. Video surveillance showed the teacher running back into the school and shutting the door. But the door did not lock. That is the question now. Just so sad for the kids and their family.
I though it was for a phone and to call 911. The shooter was blind shooting through windows in the school running that way.

Don't these other countries have the mentally ill also? Mental illness is only part of the issue. Federal law prohibits anyone under 21 from buying a handgun. But the same is not true of assault weapons with deadly multiple round clips. What is wrong with that rationale?

Must have been the door . I mean , if you can blame a gun why not a door.
Mine got out of the gun safe last night and got out the door ......Shot the shit out of a fire hydrant but I managed to catch him before he shot anything useful.

So he's back in safe and sound in the gun safe...........I hate it when they run loose on us.

Let's just blame the school for not locking down properly when it was notified of a shooting in the immediate area.
Well now we gotta blame the lock company on the door..........and he is gonna say it's defective steal in the lock pin......then the steal company is gonna blame China because the metal mix was bad...........and they will blame the ore company for lying about the type of ore.....

So many to blame .........let's get hopping.

Can't blame a lunatic tranny who had his screwed up by the leftist in this country.........nah...........can't do that.

Preaching to the choir. The left always do this. No new laws will stop this........and per capita this doesn't happen often.

They are dancing on their graves trying to use it for their agenda.

I'm not after new laws..........I just want the teachers to be able to defend themselves should it happen to them.
Murder in the US is 7 times higher than UK

THIS is our media and it is not accidental...it is not a matter of tryng to get the facts to beat out other reporters...ohno. THey do this on purpose. We saw this really come to fruition during clinton years. They put out so many stories...so many false that WE, the news consumer have a difficult time determining the truth from so many different stories...THEY THINK. It is to undermine our trust in information, the police, our own citizens,, OUR SELVES.

So many stories...so many versions, so many lies because they need to hide...THE Truth.

Yet now the videos show she closed it. And it didn't lock.............but everyone yesterday hit the gas peddle over her on that bus.

She didn't shoot those kids.
Is there a specific video you're referring to that shows the door was closed?

Mine got out of the gun safe last night and got out the door ......Shot the shit out of a fire hydrant but I managed to catch him before he shot anything useful.

So he's back in safe and sound in the gun safe...........I hate it when they run loose on us.
I hear ya . Lucky the fire hydrant didn't go rogue as well.

The police keep flipping what they say about this. I can’t take them for their word on anything.
It took a while before an acceptable, plausible story could be worked out that would absolve them all of negligence. It took a week, but they finally came up with one. However, they're well aware of what a real investigation would uncover, and that's why their decision to not cooperate with real investigators had to be their next move.

Last edited:

So the investigation now is why the door did not lock.
some of these doors when you open them and then close them you have to pull hard on them to make sure the locking mechanism engages. if you just remove the object that is propping them open the door sometimes does not fully close.

Forum List

Back