Teacher who propped open door at Uvalde school closed it when she saw shooter

If the door closes too slowly, it sometimes doesn't latch. Odds are she nursed it shut to keep from making a loud noise and disturbing the classes.

Anyway, this is story change number 967 so far it seems, so at this point best just wait for the official investigation to come up with a minute by minute timeline.

The question is why were so many here ready to drive over the teacher with a Greyhound Bus.

Even if the teacher had not closed the door she was not the one who shot those kids.

How many will say I'm sorry for trashing her here?
I'm not going to "drive over the teacher with a Greyhound Bus", but I'm also not going to defend her. If we truly want to stop these shootings then we have to use the laws and policies in place already, to do it.

A locked door is one way we could. JMO

I'm not going to "drive over the teacher with a Greyhound Bus", but I'm also not going to defend her. If we truly want to stop these shootings then we have to use the laws and policies in place already, to do it.

A locked door is one way we could. JMO
Yet now the videos show she closed it. And it didn't lock.............but everyone yesterday hit the gas peddle over her on that bus.

She didn't shoot those kids.

Yet now the videos show she closed it. And it didn't lock.............but everyone yesterday hit the gas peddle over her on that bus.

She didn't shoot those kids.

I agree.

I'm just tired of hearing all of the "new law" talk every time we have one of these shootings. We have policies and laws in place, all we have to do is use them correctly.

Forum List

Back