Teacher Implies That Peace Is Racist

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Oct 13 2020
Looks like liberals are tired of people laughing at them for pretending that the never-ending Black Lives Matter/Antifa riots are ā€œmostly peaceful.ā€ Peace is not necessarily good anymore; maybe it is racist.
Jason Rantz shares with us a screed inflicted on students by Seattle art teacher Suzanne Wakefield:
ā€œI believe that peace can only happen when we have equality and justice. We donā€™t have that. Thereā€™s groups of people that peace is like completely out of their realm. How can you have peace when weā€™re having like, just for an example, equal rights, human civil rights battles because a lot of groups are not treated equally and thatā€™s really coming across.
ā€œMy perspective is coming from a white privilege. Iā€™m a white person and Iā€™ve been conditioned and Iā€™m trying to un-condition myself. But I just wanted you guys to know that if you believe in peace, it could mean lots of different things. But I also believe that peace is really not possible without equality and justice and thatā€™s why you can have a peaceful protest and try to protest whatā€™s going on in the world. But how can you feel peace when youā€™re a group from a minority or something thatā€™s been oppressed and does not have the same privileges as white people do, ya know?ā€
This appears to mean that striving for peace is a manifestation of white privilege.
Yet she hates Trump for not promoting peace like Obama. Never mind that Trump has advanced peace in the Middle East and elsewhere, in contrast to the Iran-enabling Obama.
As Rantz notes, Ms Wokefield I mean Wakefieldā€™s incoherent moonbattery offers aā€¦
ā€¦glimpse into how a teacherā€™s political beliefs are inserted into a classroom of captive students. ā€¦
Had it not been for the remote classroom and an annoyed 13-year-old student who recorded the lectures, this issue may never have come to light.
See for yourself what young students are subjected to:

You'll have to follow main link to video

Hummm I wonder what she might have in mind .......

ghhbb.jpg

The murder ratio between Blacks and Whites is more than 2 to 1.
We have a very robust Civil Rights enforcement system.
White on Black crimes receive multitudes more Press attention than Black on White crimes.
Soooo this dumb teacher is drowning in her virtue preening and ignorance.

Oct 13 2020
Looks like liberals are tired of people laughing at them for pretending that the never-ending Black Lives Matter/Antifa riots are ā€œmostly peaceful.ā€ Peace is not necessarily good anymore; maybe it is racist.
Jason Rantz shares with us a screed inflicted on students by Seattle art teacher Suzanne Wakefield:
ā€œI believe that peace can only happen when we have equality and justice. We donā€™t have that. Thereā€™s groups of people that peace is like completely out of their realm. How can you have peace when weā€™re having like, just for an example, equal rights, human civil rights battles because a lot of groups are not treated equally and thatā€™s really coming across.
ā€œMy perspective is coming from a white privilege. Iā€™m a white person and Iā€™ve been conditioned and Iā€™m trying to un-condition myself. But I just wanted you guys to know that if you believe in peace, it could mean lots of different things. But I also believe that peace is really not possible without equality and justice and thatā€™s why you can have a peaceful protest and try to protest whatā€™s going on in the world. But how can you feel peace when youā€™re a group from a minority or something thatā€™s been oppressed and does not have the same privileges as white people do, ya know?ā€
This appears to mean that striving for peace is a manifestation of white privilege.
Yet she hates Trump for not promoting peace like Obama. Never mind that Trump has advanced peace in the Middle East and elsewhere, in contrast to the Iran-enabling Obama.
As Rantz notes, Ms Wokefield I mean Wakefieldā€™s incoherent moonbattery offers aā€¦
ā€¦glimpse into how a teacherā€™s political beliefs are inserted into a classroom of captive students. ā€¦
Had it not been for the remote classroom and an annoyed 13-year-old student who recorded the lectures, this issue may never have come to light.
See for yourself what young students are subjected to:

You'll have to follow main link to video

Hummm I wonder what she might have in mind .......

View attachment 401375

Woke cultists expect us "normal" Americans to offer ourselves up for sacrifice at the hands of their foot soldiers. Even lifting our hands in self-defense or to defend our children is now considered racist. That is all any of us need know.

Forum List

Back