Teacher has sex with 13-year old student

Naturally libs will call his an isolated incident or no big deal

Even the woman’s pajama boy husband defends her

She's also a moron for talking about it with the parent, just confirms it happened, and it's 100% admissible because the parents aren't police so Miranda doesn't apply.

Sucks for the husband.

th

When I was a youth, if a 13 year old boy reported he had relations with a female teacher, everyone would figure he was lying and that would be that.
The boy didnt tell

His parents found text messages implicating the Teacher of the Year

It is an isolated incident (unless you're suggesting multiple victims or multiple perpetrators) and it is a big deal. Child rape is a big deal to most people except of course Republicans who want to make it legal to marry 12 year olds. According to those Republicans this woman is golden.

It is an isolated incident (unless you're suggesting multiple victims or multiple perpetrators) and it is a big deal. Child rape is a big deal to most people except of course Republicans who want to make it legal to marry 12 year olds. According to those Republicans this woman is golden.
Its not as isolated as the public teachers union wants us to believe

This is what the dominant liberal culture looks like

There has to be carve out for people to get married to each other if they are under the age of maturity AND they had a kid together. 12 is too young, but the reality is kids as young as that can have kids together.

I would put the line at 15, and only for 1)they had a kid together 2) the parents are OK with it and 3) some court determines the kids aren't being forced into it.

A situation like this wouldn't apply, because this is statutory rape, and I don't see anyone on these threads pushing for repealing those laws.

Its not as isolated as the public teachers union wants us to believe

This is what the dominant liberal culture looks like
These are all one off incidents. If you want to find evidence of systemic failures to address child rape within an institution look to the Catholic Church, the Southern Baptist Church, the Mormon Church and the Boy Scouts. What these organizations have in common other than decades of covering up child sex abuse I'll leave for you to sus out. You're a smart guy right?

As predicted libs brush it off as nothing

I wonder what the ratio is for cougar teachers who are caught vs those who get away with it?

Because of the assumption the boy is enjoying himself, strange that if it's a male doing it to a female student the automatic assumption is the girl is being forced or at least coerced into it.

Forum List

Back