Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

When we did a unit on teenagers and finance last year I showed them Wall Street. Had to fast forward through some parts.

Pay attention, idiot. THE TEACHER DOES NOT STAY FROZEN IN PLACE THROUGHOUT THE CLASS.
Because of all the personal insults you are hurling I pity any student who does not agree with your indoctrination

You think the bomb was evil and racist

Thats grossly misinforming your students

And God help them if the dont see it your way

This is the central crux of the issue.

Teachers have the power to either reward or punish children for viewpoints. The level of authoritarianism in enforcing such power has increased exponentially in our schools in recent years. When I was young, teachers bringing their politics into the classroom was a no-no. Today, it is all ABOUT their bringing their politics into the classroom.

The very notion of having any professional standards for schoolteachers has been completely eliminated.

I didn't say that, and I NEVER tell my students what to think. You can shove your lies right back up your ass where you got them.
Of course you tell them what to think just as you are here

And I’m sure you are as short tempered and insulting with your students as you are here

I do not engage in any "indoctrination," idiot.

I don't know, you're a questionable person as I can't remember for sure, but I think sometimes you've been woke on here before. Not too far right or left for me to tell for sure where you stand though.

You're concerned about "normal behavior" in a movie called Strange World which, according to Wikipedia, is about a fictional land surrounded by mountains where a plant is found that acts as a fuel source, and in which the characters are "attacked by red wyvern-like creatures, crash-lands in a subterranean world, where Searcher and Legend are separated from the group. They are attacked by a creature called a "Reaper", but are rescued by Jaeger, who has been living underground all these years. He has been trying to cross the mountains from below, but is blocked by an acidic ocean, and states his intention to board the Venture to attempt to cross it. Meanwhile, Ethan sneaks away from the Venture to find his father. He befriends an amorphous blue creature, naming it Splat".
That's reality to MAGAts....just don't have a "gay" character. :heehee:

Forum List

Back