Tea Party-Rino/Establishment groupies don't get history & math

Since Obama took office the democrats have been decimated, losing governorships, seats in the House and Senate, mayoral seats...how do you explain all this?
Yup, the left has lost over 1,000 seats of power in the last two years, so the progs are melting down, and as we're all so totally aware of already, lying about things is something they're not afraid to do. I think they should go to their SAFE PLACES... :lol:

You have chased off 17% of the population--Trump is losing women by a 2 to 1 margin--now what do you think is going to happen.

Regarding--Donald Trump--did anyone of you even remotely consider what that phone call between he & Bill Clinton was about, just prior to him entering this race? Did anyone of you "think" for a second as to why he blasted Romney in 2012 for losing--citing it was because the Republican party was too mean spirited toward illegals as the REASON for the loss. Trump basically admitting that he knew why they lost. Did any one of you give a second thought as to why upon immediately entering this race, he goes balls out--triples down on the hateful rhetoric against illegal immigration?
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants
Political odd couple: Ivanka Trump and Chelsea Clinton - CNNPolitics.com
Trump supported path to citizenship, said Romney was "mean-spirited" on immigration | RedState

Obviously Donald Trump isn't a candidate that is trying to win an election, but is a candidate that is trying to drive it into someone else's lap. You swallowed the bait, hook, line & sinker.

This election is already over.

images

You're a dreamer.

In the sense that Trump could be a plant to destroy the Reps chance at the whitehouse come 2016?

Doing this because he is not really a conservative, but plays one for the GOP base?

I guess I am dreaming too.

Since Obama took office the democrats have been decimated, losing governorships, seats in the House and Senate, mayoral seats...how do you explain all this?
Yup, the left has lost over 1,000 seats of power in the last two years, so the progs are melting down, and as we're all so totally aware of already, lying about things is something they're not afraid to do. I think they should go to their SAFE PLACES... :lol:

You have chased off 17% of the population--Trump is losing women by a 2 to 1 margin--now what do you think is going to happen.

Regarding--Donald Trump--did anyone of you even remotely consider what that phone call between he & Bill Clinton was about, just prior to him entering this race? Did anyone of you "think" for a second as to why he blasted Romney in 2012 for losing--citing it was because the Republican party was too mean spirited toward illegals as the REASON for the loss. Trump basically admitting that he knew why they lost. Did any one of you give a second thought as to why upon immediately entering this race, he goes balls out--triples down on the hateful rhetoric against illegal immigration?
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants
Trump supported path to citizenship, said Romney was "mean-spirited" on immigration | RedState

Obviously Donald Trump isn't a candidate that is trying to win an election, but is a candidate that is trying to drive it into someone else's lap. You swallowed the bait, hook, line & sinker.

images

You're a dreamer.

In the sense that Trump could be a plant to destroy the Reps chance at the whitehouse come 2016?

Doing this because he is not really a conservative, but plays one for the GOP base?

I guess I am dreaming too.

Or a conspiracy theorist

Republicans to take out a Contract on America

Members of the House Freedom Caucus are preparing a “Contract With America II” :
that would call for House votes in the first 100 days of 2016 on:

1) replacing Obamacare with nothing
2) destroying entitlement programs such as Social Security and Medicare
3) repealing the estate tax to provide relief to struggling billionaire families

An early draft of the plan obtained by Bloomberg News also calls for:

4) legislation to slash government regulations by 20 percent
5) cut corporate tax rates to justify policy goal #2
6) and expand offshore oil drilling.

I doubt you were ever a Republican so just stay voting for the Democrat party. you fit right in with your, oh how I am so better snot attitude

images

You're a dreamer.

I am not a dreamer--I don't listen to right wing talk radio, nor do I watch FOX news. But I do read a lot, and politics--issues--history of the recent past--why elections were won, why they were lost has always been a real topic of interest to me. History & Math

Forum List

Back