Tea Partiers distribute signs paid for by RNC

Yeah...I take back the "lying through your teeth comment"....it was inappropriate.
Perhaps you have not experienced what my son and others I know have experienced...

Sorry about that.

Well thank you for the apology.

That's my point. Each college is different and full of different professors with different views. Which is why I don't judge all of them one way or another.

The RNC paying for signs for a local tea party event is certainly much better than the Democrats paying for Chicken Dinners to pay black people in Oakland to vote:

The idea behind the dinner coupons (each worth $5) was to increase black voter turnout for the former Oakland mayor.

Can't say for sure whether it worked, but Harris won the race against rival Democrat Frank Russo by, well, just over 4,000 votes.

As you may imagine, the jokes and puns have been flying ever since.

Harris campaign manager Richie Ross was the first out of the gate, wisecracking about how "tasty" Tuesday's victory was.

"What can I say? The chickens came home to roost," said Ross.

Consultant John Whitehurst followed up, saying: "By the night before the election, there wasn't an absentee vote or a chicken left in all of Northern California."

Oakland NAACP head Shannon Reeves, however, was not amused.

"This was a slap right in the face," he said. "They didn't go into low voter turnout districts in Chinatown and hand out free fortune cookies. They didn't go into low- voting Hispanic districts and hand out free Mexican food.

"But they can go into black neighborhoods and do this, and no one will be outraged because all of the black leaders are Democrats."

Not that Reeves -- who is Republican -- thought the GOP tactics were much better.

"They don't go after the black vote in any fashion or form," Reeves said.

(No kidding, they didn't even have a candidate.)

Democrat state party strategist Bob Mulholland's response: "Race had nothing to do with it. We just took the voter rolls, and let the computer do the walking and the chickens do the talking."

Or in this case -- the clucking.

Whole Lotta Clucking Going On Over Chicken-Dinner Votes - SFGate

And note, Shannon Reeves is a Conservative. He has been much maligned in the local press.

Actually--if the Dems did offer free chicken to increase Black voter turnout, the Democrat would lose the election and chicken!!

Wait--that is what happened. I guess the story is true!! Damn Racist Democrats!!:tongue:

When did the Tea Partiers camp out for months on end disturbing the Obama's PRIVATE PROPERTY? Oh wait. :eusa_hand: NEVER. That's right.

Hint: Yet, you Dimbulbs did it for nearly 8 years in Crawford TX at the Bush family's PRIVATE HOME.

You just keep on living with your psychosis.....you must be having a blast, huh?

Jackass.

I camped out at Bush's ranch for 8 years? Did I really?

I could of swore that was Cindy and Code Pink pals. You seem to have missed the amount of hateful attacks there have been against Obama and his wife. I never saw the left EVER attack Laura Bush. I can't say the same about the right.

For anyone who's been on this board for longer than a few months, they know the kind of hateful attacks that each has received.

Since the first years of the Bush Administration was half a lifetime ago for you;it was all over the left blogs and other precincts that Laura Bush had killed her boyfriend while driving drunk at 17. This appeared to be a spin0ff of Bush's reported drunken sprees. I heard it mainly on liberal talk shows which were around back then, I think Jim Hightower's, but for quite a while it was totally glommed onto by the left.

Read the report Laura Bush Kills Motorist

There are hundreds and hundreds of tea party groups across the country. Some have close relationships with the RNC and some don't.

Freedom of association - it's a wonderful thing.

But by definition, none of them should have close relationships with the RNC. Especially the largest ones who are going to D.C.

How you think it's okay for a grassroots movement to have ties to the RNC is boggling.

That's why they are called astroturf.

When did the Tea Partiers camp out for months on end disturbing the Obama's PRIVATE PROPERTY? Oh wait. :eusa_hand: NEVER. That's right.

Hint: Yet, you Dimbulbs did it for nearly 8 years in Crawford TX at the Bush family's PRIVATE HOME.

You just keep on living with your psychosis.....you must be having a blast, huh?

Jackass.

I could of swore that was Cindy and Code Pink pals. You seem to have missed the amount of hateful attacks there have been against Obama and his wife. I never saw the left EVER attack Laura Bush. I can't say the same about the right.

For anyone who's been on this board for longer than a few months, they know the kind of hateful attacks that each has received.

Since the first years of the Bush Administration was half a lifetime ago for you;it was all over the left blogs and other precincts that Laura Bush had killed her boyfriend while driving drunk at 17. This appeared to be a spin0ff of Bush's reported drunken sprees. I heard it mainly on liberal talk shows which were around back then, I think Jim Hightower's, but for quite a while it was totally glommed onto by the left.

Mentioning Laura Bush's killing of her boyfriend in her car was pretty much to show how hypocritical conservatives are, who love to mention Kennedy's car accident where his GF died. The hypocrisy and dishonesty by the right prevents them from bashing Laura Bush in their glee to bash Kennedy.

Actually--if the Dems did offer free chicken to increase Black voter turnout, the Democrat would lose the election and chicken!!

Wait--that is what happened. I guess the story is true!! Damn Racist Democrats!!:tongue:

This is a racist statement.

You need to reread for comprehension. The source article says that neither Laura nor the other driver were drinking. It was an unfortunate accident - and she didn't leave the boy in a submerged car to die.

There are hundreds and hundreds of tea party groups across the country. Some have close relationships with the RNC and some don't.

Freedom of association - it's a wonderful thing.

But by definition, none of them should have close relationships with the RNC. Especially the largest ones who are going to D.C.

How you think it's okay for a grassroots movement to have ties to the RNC is boggling.

That's why they are called astroturf.
Obama's primary campaign got started that way. :eusa_whistle:

Astroturf Axelrod? | Mother Jones

Mentioning Laura Bush's killing of her boyfriend in her car was pretty much to show how hypocritical conservatives are, who love to mention Kennedy's car accident where his GF died. The hypocrisy and dishonesty by the right prevents them from bashing Laura Bush in their glee to bash Kennedy.
Regarding all that please read the link above. No drinking by anyone was determined. Laura Welch was an unknnown person so any favoratism shown to her by a traffic cop can't be assumed. Had she been drinking or even driving recklessly it would've been on the accident report, but neither was. To condemn Laura Welch for something that was not found to be true asks a lot.

Kennedy? Well, we know how that all went down, but in the event you don't just do a search and read up; to ignore the events surrounding the death of Mary Joe Kopechne asks a lot.

Therein lies the distinction.

Last edited:

Funny, when Ted Kennedy had the "accident where his GF died", I could have sworn he was MARRIED.

As in he took VOWS in the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH to forsake ALL OTHERS (including this so-called "GF") and cleave only onto his WIFE (JOAN KENNEDY)

He had NO BUSINESS driving any so-called "GF" anywhere.

Nevermind over a bridge in Chappaquiddick, while DRUNK and leaving her to slowly drown in the submerged car.

But...what the heck....that surely compares to Laura Welch Bush's accident in your itty-bitty mind. :rolleyes:

Dumbass!

Last edited:
Like I said in the other thread you're funny because I've never seen anyone be so wrong and put so much hate and venom into every post further cementing how wrong you have it.

Let's be fair here, Frank. I've never seen as much hate and venom coming from anywhere as it has been from the right lately. Even more so than before the election.

That's because you don't see the crap your side spews as venom. You accept it as the light and above reproach.

Another typical brain washed lefty moron.

You have no idea what I see or accept. I do see that you ignored my statement and changed the subject instead of addressing what I said. Later. This is going nowhere.

There are always people on the fringe of either end of the spectrum - some of whom are quite hateful.

The level of personal attacks on Obama, which do exist, are nowhere near the volume of those performed by the hard left towards Bush.

Oh, please!!!! You could have said anything but that!!! :lol:

Like I said in the other thread you're funny because I've never seen anyone be so wrong and put so much hate and venom into every post further cementing how wrong you have it.

Let's be fair here, Frank. I've never seen as much hate and venom coming from anywhere as it has been from the right lately. Even more so than before the election.

wow.
Even the left of the left would laugh at you for this rediculous claim.

Hell...Bush is STILL getting hammered and he has been out of the news for 15 months.
Dont even get me started about what Palin has been getting....deserved or not.

Were you serious with this comment? I mean...really?

Your little game is not going to work. I happen to be the left of the left. And I think conservatives or bag heads or whatever you call yourselves today, have gotten worse than ever. And yes, I am dead serious.

Forum List

Back