Trump Demands That The RNC Stop Hosting Debates For His Rivals

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
WASHINGTON ― Coup-attempting former President Donald Trump on Monday demanded that his party stop hosting debates for his Republican presidential rivals or be “revamped.”

Trump has not attended any of the three debates the Republican National Committee has sponsored since late August and does not intend to attend the fourth one next month.

Yet, as actual voting in primaries and caucuses draws nearer and former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley has risen steadily in the polls, both he and his campaign have become increasingly vocal about ending the debates entirely.

“RNC must save money on lowest ever ratings debates. Use it against the Democrats to STOP THE STEAL! If not, REVAMP THE RNC, NOW!!!” Trump wrote on his social media website Monday afternoon.

It is unclear why Trump believes that hosting the debates costs the RNC money when the media partners are the ones that bear the expenses. It’s also unclear how, precisely, the RNC should be restructured or what the mechanism for that might be.

More at the link below...

Trump Demands That The RNC Stop Hosting Debates For His Rivals Or Be Revamped: NOW!!!

It sounds like Trump doesn't understand how debates work - financially. What do you think?

From the OP:

RNC members said Trump appears not to understand how the debates work.

“The debates cost the RNC nothing,” said longtime Massachusetts member Ron Kaufman. “In fact, they are fundraisers for us. There are always folks who love to go and know they will be asked to give, and they do.”

“Not sure why he thinks they are a drain on resources,” said Illinois member Richard Porter. “Perhaps the debates worry him for another reason?”

Trump is smart for not participating in the RNC debates with such a lead as he has. Smart smart smart, smart smart smart.

He's not so smart in demanding they quit having them though. Dumb dumb dumb, dumb dumb dumb.

I demand that PACs supporting Chris Christy stop telling Democrats to re-register as Republicans in order to stop Trump. I don't care for that sort of bastardization of the political system any more than four years ago when Trump himself touted Republicans to support Bernie Sanders in a Democrat presidential primary.

My demand will likely be as effective as Trump's.

WASHINGTON ― Coup-attempting former President Donald Trump on Monday demanded that his party stop hosting debates for his Republican presidential rivals or be “revamped.”

Trump has not attended any of the three debates the Republican National Committee has sponsored since late August and does not intend to attend the fourth one next month.

Yet, as actual voting in primaries and caucuses draws nearer and former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley has risen steadily in the polls, both he and his campaign have become increasingly vocal about ending the debates entirely.

“RNC must save money on lowest ever ratings debates. Use it against the Democrats to STOP THE STEAL! If not, REVAMP THE RNC, NOW!!!” Trump wrote on his social media website Monday afternoon.

It is unclear why Trump believes that hosting the debates costs the RNC money when the media partners are the ones that bear the expenses. It’s also unclear how, precisely, the RNC should be restructured or what the mechanism for that might be.

Trump Demands That The RNC Stop Hosting Debates For His Rivals Or Be Revamped: NOW!!!

It sounds like Trump doesn't understand how debates work - financially. What do you think?
As a confirmed moron Trump doesn't understand much of anything. That shitfaced retard is worried about ratings for debates that he refuses to attend because he's a coward.

That confirms how many functioning brain cells he possesses. Which ain't many. Too many Big Macs over the years have taken it's toll on that asstard.

Essentially he wants the others to have no publicity. It's all about Trump's ego.

OMG he didn't "demand" it.... LOL you leftists stretch everything out of shape....
Yup..I see no “demand”…but then we’re dealing with the left, which, when it comes to trump, tend to over emphasis everything…but then trump also over emphasizes things…

“My lead is yuge! Nobody can beat my lead, it’s the biggest lead in the history of America…or even the universe! Aliens on other planets are jealous thinking..”hey..how can I get my lead to be as yuge as trumps lead”. I tell ya, nobody can compare to my lead, that’s just all there is..”

😂

The Republicans who are participating should openly acknowledge that Trump is the presumed candidate, and the debates are only worthwhile to allow Republicans to make a reasonable choice in the event that Trump is taken out by his legal troubles, or withdraws for some reason. Otherwise, they are totally meaningless. Surely Trump will choose his own running mate according to his own capricious judgment.

That’s because Trump is an enemy of democracy and has contempt for the will of the voters.

Trump is smart for not participating in the RNC debates with such a lead as he has. Smart smart smart, smart smart smart.

He's not so smart in demanding they quit having them though. Dumb dumb dumb, dumb dumb dumb.

If Trump is so smart, why does everything he touches turn into such a clusterfuck???

The Republicans who are participating should openly acknowledge that Trump is the presumed candidate, and the debates are only worthwhile to allow Republicans to make a reasonable choice in the event that Trump is taken out by his legal troubles, or withdraws for some reason. Otherwise, they are totally meaningless. Surely Trump will choose his own running mate according to his own capricious judgment.
Trump will have no problem finding a slew of bottom feeders to work with him in his plot to blow the whole thing up just to satify his overblowm ego.

The me, me, me, madman fuck up hates this Country.

Forum List

Back