Tea Partiers distribute signs paid for by RNC

Yes. There is nothing wrong with a Tea Party getting help from the RNC as long as they disclose that info. It's up to the local members. There is no National Tea Party Command & Control Organization.

Grass roots does not mean that cooperation and collaboration with existing organizations is verboten.

Am I the only idiot here who thought I remembered Tea Baggers stating that independent thinking came from NOT being in bed with either one of the two large National political parties?

No, you are absolutely right!!! It's like the He Man Woman Haters Club letting girls join all of a sudden!!! :lol:

Like I said, I know for a fact that VaYank wasn't the only idiot here who had it all wrong

Am I the only idiot here who thought I remembered Tea Baggers stating that independent thinking came from NOT being in bed with either one of the two large National political parties?

No, you are absolutely right!!! It's like the He Man Woman Haters Club letting girls join all of a sudden!!! :lol:

Like I said, I know for a fact that VaYank wasn't the only idiot here who had it all wrong

Sorry, LiarFrank. It's not easy to keep up when you Tea Baggers keep moving the goal posts...

Sorry, LiarFrank. It's not easy to keep up when you Tea Baggers keep moving the goal posts...

Like I said in the other thread you're funny because I've never seen anyone be so wrong and put so much hate and venom into every post further cementing how wrong you have it.

Like I said in the other thread you're funny because I've never seen anyone be so wrong and put so much hate and venom into every post further cementing how wrong you have it.

Likewise, I have never seen a poster who types so much without saying a damn thing the way that you do...

Tea Partiers distribute signs paid for by RNC | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

The Republican National Committee is paying for signs and political buttons used by Tea Party groups — despite widespread disagreement among the conservative, grassroots activists on whether the movement should work to elect candidates within the Republican party or steer clear from it.

The items, paid for by the RNC, were on full display at a Friday press conference of Tea Party activists in Washington. At the afternoon event at the Capitol Hill Suites, activists in town for the “Take the Town Halls to Washington” project passed out the red-white-and-blue buttons and signs emblazoned with the words “Listen to Me!”

Text at the bottom of the sign reads: “Paid for by the Republican National Committee.”

Michael Patrick Leahy, an organizer of the Take the Town Halls to Washington project that is bringing Tea Party activists to the capital to lobby Democrats on President Obama’s health-care bill, admitted that the RNC “did provide the signage,” but said he didn’t know the details of the arrangement with Republicans and couldn’t explain how the signs got there. “They just showed up,” he said.

An RNC official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, told The Daily Caller that the signs were given to the group at its request.

The buttons and signs were visible both at the press conference and inside “the war room,” a small area inside the hotel where the “Take the Town Halls to Washington” project is headquartered. A stack of signs sat on a chair in the conference room during the presser.

Leahy downplayed the significance of the items, explaining, “We’re taking help from anybody that has an interest in this cause.”

Of course, such facts will be downplayed by those who defend the tea party movement to the death and ignore such problems like this with the movement.

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" Part Deux

Yes. There is nothing wrong with a Tea Party getting help from the RNC as long as they disclose that info. It's up to the local members. There is no National Tea Party Command & Control Organization.

Grass roots does not mean that cooperation and collaboration with existing organizations is verboten.

Kindly refer to Tea Partiers as “Tea Partiers” as Dog was intelligent enough to do in the OP. References to "Tea Baggers" makes a strong allusion about where you "hang out" since it's obviously very much on your mind. Just sayin’ you should stop embarrassing yourself to make an old joke that is too smart by half.

It's not like the tea baggers or their supporters here take the time and effort to address others by their correct titles. Don't ask for what you're not willing to give.

It's not like the tea baggers or their supporters here take the time and effort to address others by their correct titles. Don't ask for what you're not willing to give.

Some do and some don't. I don't believe you will find a case where I've done that. (you'll notice that I lauded Dog for his intelligent self control although we are not often aligned) It reflects poorly on the poster, of whatever stripe. I can disagree without being disagreeable.
Regardless of all that your comment is well taken and on target.

Last edited:

Definition of a mob: "There is no National Tea Party Command & Control Organization"?

Let's be fair here, Frank. I've never seen as much hate and venom coming from anywhere as it has been from the right lately. Even more so than before the election.

Were you in a coma from 2000 through 2008?

Let's be fair here, Frank. I've never seen as much hate and venom coming from anywhere as it has been from the right lately. Even more so than before the election.

That's because you don't see the crap your side spews as venom. You accept it as the light and above reproach.

Another typical brain washed lefty moron.

There are always people on the fringe of either end of the spectrum - some of whom are quite hateful.

The level of personal attacks on Obama, which do exist, are nowhere near the volume of those performed by the hard left towards Bush.

There are always people on the fringe of either end of the spectrum - some of whom are quite hateful.

The level of personal attacks on Obama, which do exist, are nowhere near the volume of those performed by the hard left towards Bush.

:lol: Delusions must be fun.

There are hundreds and hundreds of tea party groups across the country. Some have close relationships with the RNC and some don't.

Freedom of association - it's a wonderful thing.

But by definition, none of them should have close relationships with the RNC. Especially the largest ones who are going to D.C.

How you think it's okay for a grassroots movement to have ties to the RNC is boggling.

Hint Einstein:

Moveon.org
codepink.com
The DNC
Sindy Sheehan
Protests and tents and water and bullshit at the Bush ranch--paid for with DNC $$$$$$$.

All of those associations were lovey dovey, okey-dokie to you not so long ago

Any questions, jackass?

:rolleyes:

Ummm He is not running for anything for a years and is trying to get information out on his ideas for the country.

You see we elect a president to execute the policies he ran on.

Its how democracy works , Hes president and is allowed to communicate with the people.

I'm fascinated that you chose to capitalize the 'h' of 'he's'.... normally the capital 'h' of 'He' represents a deity.... God or the like. Do you see Obama as God?

:lol: Delusions must be fun.

When did the Tea Partiers camp out for months on end disturbing the Obama's PRIVATE PROPERTY? Oh wait. :eusa_hand: NEVER. That's right.

Hint: Yet, you Dimbulbs did it for nearly 8 years in Crawford TX at the Bush family's PRIVATE HOME.

You just keep on living with your psychosis.....you must be having a blast, huh?

Jackass.

Kindly refer to Tea Partiers as “Tea Partiers” as Dog was intelligent enough to do in the OP. References to "Tea Baggers" makes a strong allusion about where you "hang out" since it's obviously very much on your mind. Just sayin’ you should stop embarrassing yourself to make an old joke that is too smart by half.

WAAAAAAHHH!! You called me a butthead first!!!

Grow up dog

Doggie's only 19 years old. He only knows what his Progressive Professors teach him.

wow.
Even the left of the left would laugh at you for this rediculous claim.

Hell...Bush is STILL getting hammered and he has been out of the news for 15 months.
Dont even get me started about what Palin has been getting....deserved or not.

Were you serious with this comment? I mean...really?

Forum List

Back