Tea Partiers distribute signs paid for by RNC

Obama himself is still Blaming Bush.

'nuff said.

When did the Tea Partiers camp out for months on end disturbing the Obama's PRIVATE PROPERTY? Oh wait. :eusa_hand: NEVER. That's right.

Hint: Yet, you Dimbulbs did it for nearly 8 years in Crawford TX at the Bush family's PRIVATE HOME.

You just keep on living with your psychosis.....you must be having a blast, huh?

Jackass.

I camped out at Bush's ranch for 8 years? Did I really?

I could of swore that was Cindy and Code Pink pals. You seem to have missed the amount of hateful attacks there have been against Obama and his wife. I never saw the left EVER attack Laura Bush. I can't say the same about the right.

For anyone who's been on this board for longer than a few months, they know the kind of hateful attacks that each has received.

Doggie's only 19 years old. He only knows what his Progressive Professors teach him.

Again, you like to say you don't try and use my age to attack me but this is a perfect example you hypocrite.

Should I just get someone who's older than you to tell you that you're a complete idiot?

Because your faulty logic sucks really bad.

Knock yerself out, Henery.

4423152179_4d6a4682a1_o.jpg

Doggie's only 19 years old. He only knows what his Progressive Professors teach him.

My son is 20 and sees right through his progressive professors....

The hatred they spew during their lectures is amusing to my son. He gets a kick out of how riled up they get about things such as the "Iraq Invasion" and the "Bush Dictatorship".

His poli sci prof referred to Michael Steele as an Oreo Cookie.

Sad.

Again, you like to say you don't try and use my age to attack me but this is a perfect example you hypocrite.

Should I just get someone who's older than you to tell you that you're a complete idiot?

Because your faulty logic sucks really bad.

No worries, Dog. I am 42 years old and yes, Boedicca is a complete idiot. And a partisan hack to boot!

Sorry, LiarFrank. It's not easy to keep up when you Tea Baggers keep moving the goal posts...

Like I said in the other thread you're funny because I've never seen anyone be so wrong and put so much hate and venom into every post further cementing how wrong you have it.

Let's be fair here, Frank. I've never seen as much hate and venom coming from anywhere as it has been from the right lately. Even more so than before the election.

VaYank was reduced to calling me a liar and a TeaBagger, that's how I know he's got no argument and is just a clown

The hatred they spew during their lectures is amusing to my son. He gets a kick out of how riled up they get about things such as the "Iraq Invasion" and the "Bush Dictatorship".

Sad.

I don't know where your son goes. But I can tell you through my personal experience of four classes where politics could come up, none of my teachers let their political ideology be obvious or influence their teaching.

I can also tell you they never "spewed any hatred".

Which is why I find the massive labeling of college professors as this or that to not only be ridiculous but hypocrisy on those who do so.

Sad.

Your son had good parenting.

:)

When did the Tea Partiers camp out for months on end disturbing the Obama's PRIVATE PROPERTY? Oh wait. :eusa_hand: NEVER. That's right.

Hint: Yet, you Dimbulbs did it for nearly 8 years in Crawford TX at the Bush family's PRIVATE HOME.

You just keep on living with your psychosis.....you must be having a blast, huh?

Jackass.

I could of swore that was Cindy and Code Pink pals. You seem to have missed the amount of hateful attacks there have been against Obama and his wife. I never saw the left EVER attack Laura Bush. I can't say the same about the right.

For anyone who's been on this board for longer than a few months, they know the kind of hateful attacks that each has received.

Did I miss something?
Did Laura Bush say that America was a dwon right mean country?
Did Laura Bush say that she was finally proud to be an american becuase it voted for her husband?

I must have missed it.

Michelle deserves anything she gets. I bust my ass to be a good American...sorry it does not meet her elitist lithmus test.

Did I miss something?
Did Laura Bush say that she was finally proud to be an american becuase it voted for her husband?

I must have missed it.

Michelle deserves anything she gets. I bust my ass to be a good American...sorry it does not meet her elitist lithmus test.

So her comments whether they be taken in their correct context or not deserve racist comments in return?
:eusa_eh:

Sad.

I don't know where your son goes. But I can tell you through my personal experience of four classes where politics could come up, none of my teachers let their political ideology be obvious or influence their teaching.

I can also tell you they never "spewed any hatred".

Which is why I find the massive labeling of college professors as this or that to not only be ridiculous but hypocrisy on those who do so.

Hate to say thios....but I will.

You are either lying through your teeth or you agree with what they say so you dont see it as hateful.

Sayingt Hitler was a murderer is accurate as it has been proven to be true.

Saying Bush is a murderer is strictly opinion.

Like I said in the other thread you're funny because I've never seen anyone be so wrong and put so much hate and venom into every post further cementing how wrong you have it.

Let's be fair here, Frank. I've never seen as much hate and venom coming from anywhere as it has been from the right lately. Even more so than before the election.

VaYank was reduced to calling me a liar and a TeaBagger, that's how I know he's got no argument and is just a clown

Based on your incoherent posts, the parallel was pretty simple to draw, LiarFrank. What is your point?

Your son had good parenting.

:)

The fact you think you know better than I do in my own college classrooms is ridiculous and elitist.

Not only this, but when I asked you when's the last time you stepped foot on a college campus, you said the fact I went to college did not count.

Such a fucking hack you are.

Jackass.

Did I miss something?

I must have missed it.

So, does John McCain deserve everything HE gets?

You are either lying through your teeth or you agree with what they say so you dont see it as hateful.

My professors never called Bush a murderer.

You're just as bad as Boedicca. What a fucking elitist you are to actually believe you know better than I do about what takes place in my own classes. The audacity and the amount of arrogant that requires alone is ridiculous.

I'm not lying through my teeth either.

You know what the most one of my professors ever did in terms of politics that showed her opinion one way or another? Took us to the local Holocaust Museum so we could listen to a survivor of that period in Nazi Germany speak.

Based on your incoherent posts, the parallel was pretty simple to draw, LiarFrank. What is your point?

I'm sorry, you keep talking and this image pops into my head and I start laughing...
bozo-the-clown-adult-costume.jpg

..what were you saying?

Did I miss something?

I must have missed it.

So her comments whether they be taken in their correct context or not deserve racist comments in return?
:eusa_eh:

If someone is making racist comments about her, then they are racists and has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

And ouit of context? Sorry bud.....there is no "out of context" when you refer to America as a downright mean country.

The day Michelle can point to thousands of international soldiers buried on our grounds as they defended OUR land....as we can surely show them on THEIR LAND....THEN she can make comments like that.

Until then, she should honor America at the highest of levels as she is on the world stage and everything she says is heard by the world.

My professors never called Bush a murderer.

You're just as bad as Boedicca. What a fucking elitist you are to actually believe you know better than I do about what takes place in my own classes. The audacity and the amount of arrogant that requires alone is ridiculous.

I'm not lying through my teeth either.

You know what the most one of my professors ever did in terms of politics that showed her opinion one way or another? Took us to the local Holocaust Museum so we could listen to a survivor of that period in Nazi Germany speak.

Yeah...I take back the "lying through your teeth comment"....it was inappropriate.
Perhaps you have not experienced what my son and others I know have experienced...

Sorry about that.

Forum List

Back