TDS Dims and RINOS, This Thread is For You toDenounce the Antibody Treatment and Tell Us How Many Lives Trump Killed With It

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Fire away, I know you want to, lol.

Speaking to reporters from the White House Sunday, Trump said the FDA has "issued an emergency use authorization ... for a treatment known as convalescent plasma."
"This is a powerful therapy that transfuses very very strong antibodies from the blood of recovered patients to help treat patients battling a current infection," Trump said, adding that the authorization will "expand access to this treatment.

ORANGE MAN BAD!

This antibody treatment has been in the works for Months... Germany and other countries didn't waste time on hydroxychloroquine and went down this route early... It is century old tech...

Trump should be embarrassed he wasted time on other possiblities...

Europe has been collecting Plasma for Months...

By the way it is Fauci's group which are spearheading this... Trump just getting on the bandwagon late..

This antibody treatment has been in the works for Months... Germany and other countries didn't waste time on hydroxychloroquine and went down this route early... It is century old tech...

By the way it is Fauci's group which are spearheading this... Trump just getting on the bandwagon late..
And it makes it any less good news how?
You just have to gripe for gripes sake.

Speaking to reporters from the White House Sunday, Trump said the FDA has "issued an emergency use authorization ... for a treatment known as convalescent plasma."
"This is a powerful therapy that transfuses very very strong antibodies from the blood of recovered patients to help treat patients battling a current infection," Trump said, adding that the authorization will "expand access to this treatment.

ORANGE MAN BAD!
Something has gone wrong…
It seems you clicked on a bad link and stumbled upon our 404 page

ORANGE MAN BAD!
As usual fake news, the con, lies and false hopes at least so far. Anecdotally it might work. Zzzzzzzzz....

ORANGE MAN BAD!
The link is no good, try again.

ORANGE MAN BAD!
Something has gone wrong…
It seems you clicked on a bad link and stumbled upon our 404 page

~~~~~~
Try this one>...

And it makes it any less good news how?
You just have to gripe for gripes sake.

To quote Churchill: Americans will always do the right thing - after exhausting all the alternatives.

This treatment isn't that game changing but it does help but EU has been ploughing in billions on harvesting plasma while Trump has been spouting on crazy brained idea after another...

This is like giving a lollipop to the kid who came last in the race... The bar is set very low...

So Good News but hardly a victory for Trump... Well done to Fauci...

70,000 people have received this treatment.

It is not new. They have been experimenting with it for months

It is effective in some cases...great

ORANGE MAN BAD!

I believe anyone should have the Right to Try to save their lives.

That being said RINO's are the trumpster party.

You're right in my area of Florida they have been using for a few months. I don't know what all the hoopla was yesterday.

You're right in my area of Florida they have been using for a few months. I don't know what all the hoopla was yesterday.
Showbiz.

Forum List

Back