Taylor-Greene compares mask rules to the Holocaust

I am not making this up, and I guess it was inevitable. But this is sick.

MTG, evidently auditioning to be the female Trump, thinks that Pelosi's mask rules are EXACTLY like the Holocaust. My guess is that the millions who suffered and died, and their families, might disagree a bit.

"You know, we can look back in a time in history where people were told to wear a gold star and they were definitely treated like second-class citizens, so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany," Greene said. "And this is exactly the type of abuse that Nancy Pelosi is talking about."

That makes the Republicans the party of anti-semitism since they are refusing to punish her.

MTG, evidently auditioning to be the female Trump, thinks that Pelosi's mask rules are EXACTLY like the Holocaust. My guess is that the millions who suffered and died, and their families, might disagree a bit.

"You know, we can look back in a time in history where people were told to wear a gold star and they were definitely treated like second-class citizens, so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany," Greene said. "And this is exactly the type of abuse that Nancy Pelosi is talking about."

That seems overstating the case somewhat.

Less crazy than the debunked Southern Strategy conspiracy theory, or the way that President Trump stated that ws were NOT very fine people and the lefty media lied and said he said the opposite, AND MADE IT STICK.

Pelosi is Mentally Ill.

The once proud Republican Party, now the laughing stock of the world.
Nobody knows how our politics works, just like we do not know how theirs works.

You are the laughing stock.
That is true....no one does understand the GQP. They are intent on destroying the electoral system of the United States. They supported a full out incursion on the United States Capitol on January 6th. Now they are refusing to investigate it...for fear that their treasonous involvement will come to light.

The only thing that they have not done, but probably will very soon, is express their dying devotion to Vladimir Putin. It seems they are following his instructions in destroying faith in our Democratic system. trump followed his orders for four years. Now that he has lost, the GQP has picked up Putin's efforts.

I understand the GOP perfectly. They are rigging things so they can take over the country. They can remain in power even if a majority of voters do not support them. Look at what is happening in Texas. Supporters of the regime in Texas will be rewarded with more polling places while voters who oppose the regime will be punished with fewer polling places. Black voters had to wait for 3 and a half hours to vote in the primaries. RThe red states are becoming the Nazi States of America.

The overblown pearl clutching from the usual suspects after they threw out Nazi insults on a daily basis for 4 years. They use their Star of David (their precious masks) to know who to harass. Seems most people are waking up and tossing the masks. Much to the left’s chagrin.
That was a good attempt at deflection. The earlier comparisons between trump and Hitler were accurate and are still accurate. The statement by the lunatic MTG are an illustration of how far the GQP has fallen. Her statements are a slap in the face for anyone who lost loved ones in Nazi Germany. But you and McCarthy don't care. They fear attacking her will open them to attacks from the twice impeached, loser of the House, the Senate and the Presidency....trump.

The GQP is content in bowing to a loser. That works for me!
Deflection? Try truth you Stage 4 TDS suffering blowhard. Accurate? Fuck off you BlueAnon retard. You said Q! This is where we point at you and laugh at your utter stupidity. Bowing? That’s you idiots when you see Xi or Putin. Make sure you keep your knee pads clean.
These responses are starting to reek of desperation.

The hilarity of this dink is that she is supposed to be the right-wing counter to the 'squad'. :auiqs.jpg:

This current right wing political tribe:
1. becomes appalled at the comments/actions of any popular yet outspoken freshmen congressmen on the left and shits on them 24/7.
2. realizes these figures are way more popular than the old as fuck, completely uncharismatic turtle fucks within their ranks.
3. decides to duplicate this left wing ploy as best as they can. So you get the same regurgitated idea, but carried out...
...well, you get Marjorie Taylor-Greene, folks.

There's something to be said about the benefits of going with what you know and staying in your lane.

Also, has this empty headed harpy done anything for her constituency besides being the political equivalent of a YouTube influencer?

What she’s saying is idiotic and wrong – a true false comparison fallacy.
I dont agree

The Star of David patch led to the death camps later on but not in the beginning

At first it was just a form of harassment just as the masks for the Made In China flue are now

What greene is saying is that wearing the mask is an expression of government power much the same as Nazi germany compelling Jews to wear the patch
This is so stupid it hurts.
She is anti-semitic, belittling what happened to over 6 million Jews.
She is not belittling the death camps

She is attacking the stupid baby hitler imposed mask rules in liberal blue cities and states

The hilarity of this dink is that she is supposed to be the right-wing counter to the 'squad'. :auiqs.jpg:

This current right wing political tribe:
1. becomes appalled at the comments/actions of any popular yet outspoken freshmen congressmen on the left and shits on them 24/7.
2. realizes these figures are way more popular than the old as fuck, completely uncharismatic turtle fucks within their ranks.
3. decides to duplicate this left wing ploy as best as they can. So you get the same regurgitated idea, but carried out...
...well, you get Marjorie Taylor-Greene, folks.

There's something to be said about the benefits of going with what you know and staying in your lane.

Also, has this empty headed harpy done anything for her constituency besides being the political equivalent of a YouTube influencer?
My guess is that she's trying hard to be the female Trump.

She regularly says and tweets stupid, arrogant, ignorant things, so she's off to a good start. She just needs a Daddy to give her $400 million.

Of course she is belittling the death camps. Jewish Americans have been attacking her for making this comparison which minimizes the suffering of Jewish people by comparing it to having to wear a mask.
Shes exactly right and you know it.

It's all about identifying and isolating the left's enemies

If you watch the video, the interview is being done by a Trumpster "news" channel, and the "interviewer" is agreeing with everything she says.
This is the alternate universe, in all its glory.
We aren't going to watch the fake news broadcast by left wingers. If you don't like the real news put out by OAN/Fox, that's just too bad.

Of course she is belittling the death camps. Jewish Americans have been attacking her for making this comparison which minimizes the suffering of Jewish people by comparing it to having to wear a mask.

She’s not right as many of our Jewish Americans have pointed out. Don’t belittle their suffering.

We aren't going to watch the fake news broadcast by left wingers. If you don't like the real news put out by OAN/Fox, that's just too bad.
Do you feel those networks give you (a) a comprehensive examination of any given topic, and (b) a full and accurate portrayal of the perspectives and opinions of those who disagree with you?

Are (a) and (b) a priority for you?

She’s not right as many of our Jewish Americans have pointed out. Don’t belittle their suffering.
You aren't going to sweep away a year of leftist assaults on the reasonable half of the population
GFY

Last edited:
Yoi aren't going to sweep away a year of leftist assaults on the reasonable half of the population
GFY
Wearing a mask during a pandemic is reasonable. You aren’t going to sweep away centuries of assaults against the Jewish community.

Forum List

Back