Taylor-Greene compares mask rules to the Holocaust

I am not making this up, and I guess it was inevitable. But this is sick.

MTG, evidently auditioning to be the female Trump, thinks that Pelosi's mask rules are EXACTLY like the Holocaust. My guess is that the millions who suffered and died, and their families, might disagree a bit.

"You know, we can look back in a time in history where people were told to wear a gold star and they were definitely treated like second-class citizens, so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany," Greene said. "And this is exactly the type of abuse that Nancy Pelosi is talking about."

Maybe this ignorant asshole needs to be put in a concentration camp worked to the bone , starved until she is about 90 lbs , beaten regularly then thrown into an oven so she can really know what the Holocaust was like.

MTG, evidently auditioning to be the female Trump, thinks that Pelosi's mask rules are EXACTLY like the Holocaust. My guess is that the millions who suffered and died, and their families, might disagree a bit.

"You know, we can look back in a time in history where people were told to wear a gold star and they were definitely treated like second-class citizens, so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany," Greene said. "And this is exactly the type of abuse that Nancy Pelosi is talking about."

This surprises any one these days? The repugs are just gone. Rubber room time for the lot of them.

Gotta balance out the bullshit from YOUR side.

:dunno:

I wish we could measure political persuasion on a Libertarian v. Authoritarian scale, instead of having the two extreme try to out do each other on BAT SHIT LOONEY!!!

Maybe this ignorant asshole needs to be put in a concentration camp worked to the bone , starved until she is about 90 lbs , beaten regularly then thrown into an oven so she can really know what the Holocaust was like.
The real problem here is that I think she was serious.

This surprises any one these days? The repugs are just gone. Rubber room time for the lot of them.
The walls of the alternate universe just keep getting thicker.

It is a dumb comparison, no less dumb than the constant Nazi references the left makes about the right.
It is a good thing there are very few holocaust survivors left, so they don't have to see their nightmare marginalized on a daily occurrence.

Is Marjorie engaging in a little hyperbole?

Sure no question

But so are you in this post and all the hysterical posts by you that follow

Greene raised eyebrows Friday when she called Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) “mentally ill” and compared the House rule on masks to “a time in history when people were told to wear a gold star, and they were definitely treated like second-class citizens, so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany.”

Those comments sparked broad pushback, with critics saying the comparison to the Holocaust was beyond the pale.

Weren't the Democrats comparing Trump and his Administration to Hitler and the Nazi's?

Greene raised eyebrows Friday when she called Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) “mentally ill” and compared the House rule on masks to “a time in history when people were told to wear a gold star, and they were definitely treated like second-class citizens, so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany.”

Those comments sparked broad pushback, with critics saying the comparison to the Holocaust was beyond the pale.

Weren't the Democrats comparing Trump and his Administration to Hitler and the Nazi's?
The dems have selective memories.

Nancy takes off her mask as soon as she exits the chamber where there's a five hundred dollar fine for not wearing a mask.

Forum List

Back