'Taxing the Rich'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every dollar you cut from the tax burden of the Rich, you have to make up in tax revenue somewhere else,

THINK OF THE MARMOTS!

marmot.jpg

Without federal marmot counselors, little Jeffy here could wind up in jail or on drugs.

A rodent is a terrible thing to waste....

Why do conservatives and libertarians cry for the rich, do you really think they need your tears? Or your assist? The well to do should pay their fair share, they do fine and since they benefit most from the society that supports them and from the consumers, each of us, who are the primary support of a robust economy, they too should pay, not hide behind you wingnuts and your inane analogies which ignore reality.
We don't cry for them. We simply abhore the likes of people like you that think you are entitled to their money simply because they have more of it.

Then why are they always on your mind and in your thoughts? Some sort of brain washing? Why not consider the poor or out of work too? Seems crying fits well when you constantly have to defend what is indefensible and immoral in a fair and just world.

Sorry mid. I don't live in up side down land like you do where taking by force to from others and giving to those that have not earned is fair or just.

They aren't always on my mind, but I will be there to shout down idiots like you that take the time to demonize the rich for no other reason than having more than you do.

I'm sorry, but I pay my taxes in dollars, not %'s.

The IRS charges you based on a percentage.

Actually they charge me based on the tax tables beginning on page 74 of the form 1040 instruction manual.
If I pay $2000 in taxes and you pay $1000 - I have paid an unequal amount compared to you, and hence, according to you, unconstitutional.

What a childish and idiotic attempt.
Its your argument, not mine. Why should I have to pay more for same benefit of government than you? That's not equal, is it?

What if gas stations charged $4 a gallon for white cars, $6 a gallon for black cars and $8 a gallon for red cars? Would that be okay? After all, the guy in the SUV with a 30 gallon tank pays more than the gal with the Civic and a 12 gallon tank.

Please make some fucking sense from time to time.

Last edited:
...except you wouldn't. Hey, they can afford it, right?
If you continue insist on determining my opinions for me rather than allowing me to form them myself, there will be no point in conversing with you.
Take a guess at how heartbroken I'd be. :lol:

daveman said:
That particularly amusing, coming from you, Mr. Tax The Rich. :lol:
Its your slogan, not mine.

Actually, no, it's the slogan of leftists who feel all self-righteous for being generous with other people's money.

Sorry cocksucker I don't use slogans.

No, I'm pointing out that most of our tax money goes to people who WORK for the government (directly or indirectly).

So then, cutting the federal payroll by say, 90% is a valid option rather than raising taxes?

Very little of it goes to people who don't work, or, as you put it, who didn't earn it.

Most of it goes to people who don't do anything the public wants done.

The military, post office and federal courts are legitimate - the rest is nothing more than welfare. (And I'm not so sure about the post office!)

So what government job do you hold?

You're not a marmot counselor, are you?

If you continue insist on determining my opinions for me rather than allowing me to form them myself, there will be no point in conversing with you.
Take a guess at how heartbroken I'd be. :lol:

Its your slogan, not mine.

Actually, no, it's the slogan of leftists who feel all self-righteous for being generous with other people's money.

Sorry cocksucker I don't use slogans.
More leftist homophobia. Gasp. :cool:

Why do you hate gays?

]Income tax isn't levied on gross receipts, its levied on net profits

ROFL

Hardly.

Profit is what is left after taxes. Business income tax is levied against EBIT.

OK. Sure.

Earnings
Before
Interest and
Tax
You may deduct interest on loans taken out for your business, including mortgages on business property, term loans, and lines of credit.

Deducting Business Interest Expense - How to Deduct Business Interest Expenses

Actually no. If the capital gains rate were the same as earned income, we could cut the top tax bracket rate significantly, at least to 30%, maybe more.

Yeah, who needs investors anyway? Dear Leader can provide any capital needed for approved businesses.

Hey who needs workers? We'll tax the hardest workers at 35% so the investors can enjoy a 15% rate, that's fair.

Actually no. If the capital gains rate were the same as earned income, we could cut the top tax bracket rate significantly, at least to 30%, maybe more.

Yeah, who needs investors anyway? Dear Leader can provide any capital needed for approved businesses.

Hey who needs workers? We'll tax the hardest workers at 35% so the investors can enjoy a 15% rate, that's fair.

Another lib pretending they care about a fair tax code. That's rich (pardon the pun). If you really were after fair, you would support a measure that treats everyone the same under the tax code. Either everyone pays the same percentage rate on their income, or everyone pays the same dollar amount, or everyone could pay the same sales tax. Yet when these solutions to make the tax system fair are proposed you libs ignore them. I'd ask why but the truth is obvious. You liars don't give two shits about a fair tax code. If you had your way the rich would pay all of it and the poor none of it.

Another lib pretending they care about a fair tax code. That's rich (pardon the pun). If you really were after fair, you would support a measure that treats everyone the same under the tax code.
So that's your explanation for why its fair to tax workers 35% and investors 15%?

Yet when these solutions to make the tax system fair are proposed you libs ignore them.
You mean like you're doing RIGHT NOW you hypocritical douchebag?

Good idea - use leftist logic that labor has value. Have the workers dig holes in the desert and fill them in. Use the proceeds from the value created by labor to fund federal programs!

Dude what the fuck are you even talking about? No one in the 35% bracket digs holes for a living! You are one of the dumbest people I've ever met.

Dude what the fuck are you even talking about? No one in the 35% bracket digs holes for a living! You are one of the dumbest people I've ever met.

Wait, so you're saying that the ones CURRENTLY taxed at 35% are the "hardest workers?" (You just made the baby Karl Marx cry!)

You sure you've thought this through?

Say dude, you know who the majority of investors are? People with 401K plans. So your grand schemes is to butt-fuck Americans trying to save for retirement?

You know, I think that should be Obama's campaign theme - we tax your retirement so that government workers can have more!

It's a winner!

Wait, so you're saying that the ones CURRENTLY taxed at 35% are the "hardest workers?"

That's pretty much what I said and its generally true. For once you've accurately characterized a statement of mine. I would congratulate you, but I think it has more to do with luck than actual ability to comprehend written English.

Why is it true? Because we know those paying taxes at a 35% aren't getting most of their income from trust funds - they have to actually show up to work for someone, or they have to run a business that they own. I don't know anyone who actually pays the 35% rate that doesn't work their ass off.

Say dude, you know who the majority of investors are? People with 401K plans. So your grand schemes is to butt-fuck Americans trying to save for retirement?

You know, I think that should be Obama's campaign theme - we tax your retirement so that government workers can have more!

It's a winner!

401(k) plans are already taxed as ordinary income upon withdrawal, the special capital gains rate does not apply and never has. So removing the capital gains tax on non-tax deferred gains would have zero effect on 401(k)'s. You're an ignorant twat.

Last edited:
401(k) plans are already taxed as ordinary income upon withdrawal, the special capital gains rate does not apply and never has. So removing the capital gains tax on non-tax deferred gains would have zero effect on 401(k)'s. You're an ignorant twat.

Good god are you a stupid fuck.

{Depending on whether the plan allows, employees can make contributions to the 401k on a pre-tax or post tax basis. With either pre-tax or after-tax contributions, earnings from investments in a 401(k) account (in the form of interest, dividends, or capital gains) are tax deferred.}

401(k) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's not a savings account, shit fer brains. Anything earned above the initial investment is a capital gain, and taxed as such.

Jesus but you're fucking stupid.

Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back