Tax returns

After all that has happened, stimuluses & bailouts, do you really expect a tax refund for 2020?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 2. No

• 3. Are you kidding?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. I paid in I'd better get some back

• 5. Not if I live in California

• 6. Have another Corona

• 7. Is this a cyber attack?

• 8. Fudge!!!

• Total voters

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1608563455503.png

It's almost the end of the year and those tax forms are going to need to be filled out for your state and the feds.

Think you're going to get anything back after all that's happened in the last year?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

If you’re getting a refund that amounts to more than a few bucks, then you’re doing it wrong.

I love how these tax prep commercials make a refund sound like some sort of bonus from the government.

I haven't filed taxes for awhile
I missed out on the $1200 TrumpBux because I haven't filed those taxes.

View attachment 431825

It's almost the end of the year and those tax forms are going to need to be filled out for your state and the feds.

Think you're going to get anything back after all that's happened in the last year?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I pay my taxes quarterly as my income from dividends is paid the same. I have to pay to the US government around 15 thousand dollars every quarter and know that i wont be getting anything back. It is okay, because i have a tax rate of around 12%. It is good to use every tax loophole the government provides me....

Forum List

Back