When will democrats decide that AMericans should not be able to move from state to state freely?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
In this country you can pick up and move to any other state that you feel like........and this is a problem for the democrats.....they hate that.

So...at what point will they stop allowing Americans to move freely between the states?

A Facebook group for people fleeing California that I’ve been monitoring for months is teeming with tales of getting the heck out of the Golden State. They don’t want to leave, but Leftist politics, remote work, fires, high energy prices, and high taxes force their hand.

They post photos of the homeless camps, rates for moving vans, give tips on where you can get a coveted 26′ truck from UHaul, ask for help in finding the most conservative cities in America to move to. They call on fleeing Californians to respect the beliefs of the state they’re moving to. Another person posts a parody article saying Texas has issued a stay-at-home order for Californians. A woman posts a receipt from a San Francisco parking garage to explain how the city is bleeding her dry.
-------
Tech billionaires are leaving and taking their employees with them. Even Gene Simmons of the rock group KISS is leaving California for Washington. Forbes reports that Simmons is disgusted. “Enough is enough,” he says.
----

The Democrats control all levers of power in California. There’s a super-majority at the statehouse, a governor in Sacramento who attempts to control people’s movements in the pandemic, but not his own. Instead of spending money to shore up and increase basic infrastructure such as water storage and forest and wildland management, California has spent billions on the laughably labeled “high-speed” train and lawsuits against President Trump. Pet projects have siphoned off billions from the state coffers and still politicians demand more from taxpayers – even after they’ve moved.

One half of all venture monies in the US, yep, end up in California.

Which is one of the reasons why it is really expensive to live there...

Creates a large homeless population and affords the addictions that plague humans..

In this country you can pick up and move to any other state that you feel like........and this is a problem for the democrats.....they hate that.

So...at what point will they stop allowing Americans to move freely between the states?
Thank you for the information. They are already trying to do that. Deport people from their state of residency to the state of their officially recorded birth. Confiscate any land or property we hold in a state other than the one in which we are born.

Thank you for the information. They are already trying to do that. Deport people from their state of residency to the state of their officially recorded birth. Confiscate any land or property we hold in a state other than the one in which we are born.
Got any real evidence of these occurrences?

Not Gene Simmons the angry Jew!!??

So what if they are moving California's GDP is larger than UK's.

For how much longer? That's always the excuse you people trot out when trying to defend California's anti-growth policies, but the fact of the matter is they've lost billions from their economy to other states and that trend is hastening, not slowing.

It’s a real shame what has happened in California. I grew up there. Back then it was the Reagan era. It just goes to show you what mass illegal immigration does to a state, what what it is doing to the country. It’s a winning formula for Dems, flood the country with third world brown people, destroy what was once good and replace it with the third world.

A Facebook group for people fleeing California that I’ve been monitoring for months is teeming with tales of getting the heck out of the Golden State. They don’t want to leave, but Leftist politics, remote work, fires, high energy prices, and high taxes force their hand.

They post photos of the homeless camps, rates for moving vans, give tips on where you can get a coveted 26′ truck from UHaul, ask for help in finding the most conservative cities in America to move to. They call on fleeing Californians to respect the beliefs of the state they’re moving to. Another person posts a parody article saying Texas has issued a stay-at-home order for Californians. A woman posts a receipt from a San Francisco parking garage to explain how the city is bleeding her dry.
-------
Tech billionaires are leaving and taking their employees with them. Even Gene Simmons of the rock group KISS is leaving California for Washington. Forbes reports that Simmons is disgusted. “Enough is enough,” he says.
----

The Democrats control all levers of power in California. There’s a super-majority at the statehouse, a governor in Sacramento who attempts to control people’s movements in the pandemic, but not his own. Instead of spending money to shore up and increase basic infrastructure such as water storage and forest and wildland management, California has spent billions on the laughably labeled “high-speed” train and lawsuits against President Trump. Pet projects have siphoned off billions from the state coffers and still politicians demand more from taxpayers – even after they’ve moved.

The thread premise is a lie.

For how much longer? That's always the excuse you people trot out when trying to defend California's anti-growth policies, but the fact of the matter is they've lost billions from their economy to other states and that trend is hastening, not slowing.
Defend California, hell no I want them all to move out of the state so I can move in...

I just got a bill from CA even though I moved last summer....this is the start of states trying to hold onto what they think belongs to them...like my money....

so what?.....what good is that GDP to all the homeless,all the unemployed,all those just getting by,all the retirees who helped make the state what it once was..... but now have to move elsewhere because they cant afford to live there......what good does it do them?....

so what?.....what good is that GDP to all the homeless,all the unemployed,all those just getting by,all the retirees who helped make the state what it once was..... but now have to move elsewhere because they cant afford to live there......what good does it do them?....
You gotta love capitalism because this is what you get. It's not about you it's about the money....

You gotta love capitalism because this is what you get. It's not about you it's about the money....
california was never like it is now back when,and it had a great economy back then too...

I was homeless. So I know that experience.

I'm in low income housing for seniors. I know this experience.

I know what a uhaul costs. Did that 3 months ago to move 7 blocks. Price? almost 700 bucks. For 7 blocks.

I'm in Northen Cali. Was born here. Used to love it and still do. But now we have a dictator who lives in a mansion and eats ice cream like his aunt Pelosi.

And like many others...we have no place to go no money to do it.

-------
----

They already have.

Forum List

Back