We didn't know for years that we owned a railroad right of way.

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Some things resonate with you after you have seen and experienced how corrupt the system is and can be. Mark gives an excellent presentation that makes perfect sense to Rod and I in this video I am linking. It took us years to discover the who's and why's of why Wells Fargo and the others went after us here. I was the deed we owned that we did not know what all it covered. The guy that designed my processing equipment to fail from the factory was a retired Kiewit guy; his wife produced movies in Europe (just a guess on our part but we think they were probably sicko ones). Wells Fargo was/is Buffet's baby and he has a thing for railroads so it makes sense him and his thugs would want a RR right away if someone else owned it.

After watching this (if you do) tell me if you really think that these supposedly super rich villains actually own all that we have been lead to believe they control??? Or are they just paid extremely well for being the crown's bag men like Soros.

Some people will do anything for a buck.

Recall when he said 'If you want your country back you'll have to fight for it'?

I recall reading about when Bill Barr covered for Clintons in Arkansas. Apparently from rumors one of 'their' shipments of drugs was snagged by Clinton and Barr gave Clintons either get the money back to us or else. Later they must have decided BJ Bill was a good yes man.

It irritates me to no end to think these asshats not only get a paycheck that comes from the peoples money but then they retire and get another one until they expire.

It didn't take long for the Trumpets to turn on Barr...
I never was a Barr supporter. His wifey is british.
Also he has a lot of nerve ever allege obstruction of justice as he has done more than his fair share of that and covering up outright murderous SOB's.
Trump Announces Attorney General William Barr's Resignation Via Twitter — Who Is His Wife, Christine Barr?

The video of the statistical analyst is a lot of huff and puff but it has an extreme lack of any direct vital information and no clear direction of the reason for the video but trying to connect the dots of certain people except the Barr family is a family of British spies.

Last edited:
The video of the statistical analyst is a lot of huff and puff but it has an extreme lack of any direct vital information and no clear direction of the reason for the video but trying to connect the dots of certain people except that the Barr family is a family of British spys...
It takes two hours to fully watch that video. This thread was created 38 minutes ago so either you have already seen the whole thing or you are just making suppositions about it all. You are nothing more than a central bank ass kisser and a nasty troll.

The video of the statistical analyst is a lot of huff and puff but it has an extreme lack of any direct vital information and no clear direction of the reason for the video but trying to connect the dots of certain people except that the Barr family is a family of British spys...
It takes two hours to fully watch that video. This thread was created 38 minutes ago so either you have already seen the whole thing or you are just making suppositions about it all. You are nothing more than a central bank ass kisser and a nasty troll.
I bypassed the filler parts to get to the meat of the matter, why would you post a vid of two hours in length and expect to have a conversation about the video in a few minutess with anyone who is not familiar with the subject matter? Plus, most I have already known of the information presented, the first five minutes was the announcer acclimating himself.

Forum List

Back