Tax filings reveal Biden cancer charity spent millions on salaries, zero on research

In establishing the Biden Cancer Initiative, Vice President Biden and Dr Jill Biden strengthened their commitment to bring together all stakeholders in the oncology space to reimagine how the government, academia, nonprofits, and the private sector can better organize their resources to improve cancer care.

So, it looks like the Initiative is not to do the research but to bring together researchers in Govt, academia, nonprofits and private sector to coordinate efforts
I
Another case of misinformation from the right

Sounds like a waste of money to make the Biden’s feel better about themselves. Takes in a lot of money, pays out a lot of salaries and has yielded no results. At least he is probably more sincere than Gore in his efforts, on GW. Of the $4,000,000 taken in, I wonder how much actually was donated by the Biden’s?

Sounds like another fake news story misrepresenting the Biden cancer charity.

A charity that never claimed to do cancer research gets condemned for “not spending money on research”

Another red neck reBOOBliCON RIGHT WING TO TAKE A ISSUE AND CREATE A PROBLEM AROUND IT..
red necks have to much in breeding in them the most recent research is red necks are the "dumbest people in the world"...now that's stupid dumb cuz hidden tribes in africa was taken into the research...incest a red neck lifestyle

Almost every single charity has the lions share of contributions going to admin...That's why I give
to so few.....wall street and reBOOBliCONS are responsible for the mess...

Sounds like we P'o'd someone who spent $200,000
on their schooling to learn rules for radicals, what
A trip to Chicago and $1.79 could learn at
a Saul Alinsky Museum.

In establishing the Biden Cancer Initiative, Vice President Biden and Dr Jill Biden strengthened their commitment to bring together all stakeholders in the oncology space to reimagine how the government, academia, nonprofits, and the private sector can better organize their resources to improve cancer care.

So, it looks like the Initiative is not to do the research but to bring together researchers in Govt, academia, nonprofits and private sector to coordinate efforts
I

Pays out millions in salary.
Organizes some luncheons.

In terms of bang for your buck, sounds about right from a guy who spent his whole life in Washington.

Like Father, Like Son 2 scumbags

A cancer charity started by Joe Biden gave out no money to research, and spent most of its contributions on staff salaries, federal filings show.

The Biden Cancer Initiative was founded in 2017 by the former vice president and his wife Jill Biden to “develop and drive implementation of solutions to accelerate progress in cancer prevention, detection, diagnosis, research and care and to reduce disparities in cancer outcomes,” according to its IRS mission statement. But it gave out no grants in its first two years, and spent millions on the salaries of former Washington DC aides it hired.

The charity took in $4,809,619 in contributions in fiscal years 2017 and 2018, and spent $3,070,301 on payroll in those two years. The group’s president, Gregory Simon, raked in $429,850 in fiscal 2018 (July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019), according to the charity’s most recent federal tax filings.

Simon, a former Pfizer executive and longtime health care lobbyist who headed up the White House’s cancer task force in the Obama administration, saw his salary nearly double from the $224,539 he made in fiscal 2017, tax filings show.

He must have gotten guidance from the Clinton's on how to build and run a scam charity.

I

In terms of bang for your buck, sounds about right from a guy who spent his whole life in Washington.

Salary for how many executives? A million in salaries is not that much anymore......Eight people

Conferences to bring different cancer researchers and coordinate efforts.

Many, many groups study cancer. Biden’s group coordinate efforts and encourages exchange of information.

I

Sounds like a waste of money to make the Biden’s feel better about themselves. Takes in a lot of money, pays out a lot of salaries and has yielded no results. At least he is probably more sincere than Gore in his efforts, on GW. Of the $4,000,000 taken in, I wonder how much actually was donated by the Biden’s?

A charity that never claimed to do cancer research gets condemned for “not spending money on research”

I understand about it not being for research. It is supposed to connect research, doctors, government agencies, and others to take a different look at cancer and how to treat it. Not sure how much you can get done by spending over $3 million of the $4 million on payroll. Curious on what is being done to relook at the way we look at cancer.

I

I understand about it not being for research. It is supposed to connect research, doctors, government agencies, and others to take a different look at cancer and how to treat it. Not sure how much you can get done by spending over $3 million of the $4 million on payroll. Curious on what is being done to relook at the way we look at cancer.
They look at it from a steeper angle, as the wallet they sit on got a bit fatter, elevating one ass cheek.

I

Did anyone force them to shut down this charity for fraud yet??

I

One they get to the other 100000 bs Charities and foundation

A cancer charity started by Joe Biden gave out no money to research, and spent most of its contributions on staff salaries, federal filings show.

The Biden Cancer Initiative was founded in 2017 by the former vice president and his wife Jill Biden to “develop and drive implementation of solutions to accelerate progress in cancer prevention, detection, diagnosis, research and care and to reduce disparities in cancer outcomes,” according to its IRS mission statement. But it gave out no grants in its first two years, and spent millions on the salaries of former Washington DC aides it hired.

The charity took in $4,809,619 in contributions in fiscal years 2017 and 2018, and spent $3,070,301 on payroll in those two years. The group’s president, Gregory Simon, raked in $429,850 in fiscal 2018 (July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019), according to the charity’s most recent federal tax filings.

Simon, a former Pfizer executive and longtime health care lobbyist who headed up the White House’s cancer task force in the Obama administration, saw his salary nearly double from the $224,539 he made in fiscal 2017, tax filings show.

Yawn
He's a Democrat anything else would be news.

I

Did I say fraud? You seem to be the one using the word fraud, you tell me.

I was asking how to relook at cancer, nothing about fraud, why did you think there is fraud?

Last edited:
lol. Biden only gave $3,690 so stevencrowder just donated $3,691.00 to a cancer charity.

I

Salary for how many executives? A million in salaries is not that much anymore......Eight people

Many, many groups study cancer. Biden’s group coordinate efforts and encourages exchange of information.
Exchange information that can be search engined online for free? *L* THAT WILL BE
$ 500,000 FOR MY CONSULTANT SERVICES, I just saved them $3,200,000 after my fees. :itsok:

He must have gotten guidance from the Clinton's on how to build and run a scam charity.

The deeper we dive into this, the more that I think that it might be the other way around.

The Biden Cancer Initiative doesn't give grants. It never has.

The point of the Biden Cancer Initiative is not to fund projects, interfere with regulatory decisions, or to lobby. We do not give grants, we do not touch patient data, we are not a silo of genomic information. Instead, we’re looking for efficiencies that can be implemented and addressing cultural issues that might be slowing us down— the brakes we are leaving on while we drive the car, so to speak. Our goal is to work with the different organizations to figure out how they can double what they’re doing. When problems arise, we’ll address it by assessing solutions that already exist. We want to enrich the possibilities to scale a ubiquitous solution to a local solution.

Gregory C. Simon

So you're condemning them for not doing what they don't do, have never claimed they do, nor have ever done.

Huh.

I

Exchange information that can be search engined online for free? *L* THAT WILL BE
$ 500,000 FOR MY CONSULTANT SERVICES, I just saved them $3,200,000 after my fees. :itsok:
I still say Mr Simons is the key here and so are the pharmeucitical companies like Pfizer Whom he worked for previously.. Trump was lowering the cost of drugs for the average American which was cutting into their profits...They really wanted Hillary to win in 2016 so they could keep the charade going if not better themselves even more.. With Biden Americans will have more of the same ... Some countries have automatic reduction of drugs every year so for example a pill that cost 1.00 each will drop overtime to half that cost or less and they supply generic brands that are cheaper still... Noneofthat will be offered To Americans by Biden I Quarentee it and the pharmeuceuticals will get wealthier because of it and good old Joes private coffers will get bigger because of it...But hey by now cancer should have been cured but there is too much money involved to have that happen ... Sort of like all the other issues Americans have had before in which each president is elected and says they are going to do this and that but all they manage to do is sit on their hands look pretty but never solve anything of value.... When are people going to realize itis all just a charade.

That sounds right. 1 Corinthians 13:4 - 7 is not what the church says regarding charity. The Left is proud of the lying church.

Forum List

Back