NY Prosecutors & DOJ ignored Biden caught breaking Campaign finance Laws

Once again you are deflecting, Biden has never admited anything and ironically did so in a way that admits guilt. Once again you got what you hated most, and are living in the hell you built by your own design. You see, you guys and many people in general do not understand cause and affect, totally clueless of the results of their acts and policies ripple affects.

Biden has not personally done any of that. Political Campaigns have but not Biden. And they have admitted to it and paid the fines. Rump, personally, has done this and refuses to admit it and has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Sorry, but your info is flawed and only made to, once again, cover for your criminal leader. You really need to find a way to bottle that cult so you can sell it long after rump is gone.

Biden has not personally done any of that. Political Campaigns have but not Biden. And they have admitted to it and paid the fines. Rump, personally, has done this and refuses to admit it and has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Sorry, but your info is flawed and only made to, once again, cover for your criminal leader. You really need to find a way to bottle that cult so you can sell it long after rump is gone.
So now you are denying everything, which means you are now reflecting his sins, thus proving me right.
By the way witness testimony today was witness to Cohen saying he'll do anything it takes to not spend a single day in jail, which is liken to Biden acting like a badger traped in a corner-he'll do and say anything to stay out of Prison, including ordering his political rival to be intimidated to obstruct. 🙄
Hillary or her handler- sponsors-cleaners probably killed over 40 testifiers in order to protect the circle of corruption. Remember- she said if she goes down she's taking everyone with her, admission of guilt and a window to there being many corrupt groups of people who would act as her protector to protect themselves.
7exy9x.jpg

Last edited:
So now you are denying everything, which means you are now reflecting his sins, thus proving me right.

Prove you right about what? Something someone said? Hell I can make crap up as well but that doesn't make it true no matter how many times I tell it. How Himmler of you.

By the way witness testimony today was witness to Cohen saying he'll do anything it takes to not spend a single day in jail, which is liken to Biden acting like a badger traped in a corner-he'll do and say anything to stay out of Prison, including ordering his political rival to be intimidated to obstruct. 🙄

He said that? And you heard it inside a sealed grand jury session? Do they know you have the chambers bugged? Does the RNC know you have the chambers bugged? Or are you just making shit up again.

Hillary or her handler- sponsors-cleaners probably killed over 40 testifiers in order to protect the circle of corruption. Remember- she said if she goes down she's taking everyone with her, admission of guilt and a window to there being many corrupt groups of people who would act as her protector to protect themselves.

And you are able to not only prove this but swear it in a court under oath? That court and oath thing seems to be what is stopping you MAGAts from taking over the world.

I got that amount right off your own cite and the 1000 buck limit was done. It doesn't matter how many times it was changed hands and names, the reality is, the donations never exceeded the legal allowable limit of 2500 bucks.

And it's customary for the old to pass the funds to the next one in line. In fact, it has to happen. Obama couldn't keep that money. He had to pass the contrubution to others. He just chose to pass them on to Biden whom he should have.

Had Bush Jr had any funds left he could have passed it onto the next presidential candidate which he probably did.
He passed a charity not funds, charities don't get passed down, but you admited "funding" through charities does.
By the way, today it was determined there was no campaign financing laws broken by Trump, and it's gonna be dropped by the DA on his barage of charges he's throwing up against the wall.
But they knew this already that it was a reach, and we know why they did it, to manipulate 2024 elections through creating a false narrative as if it was a viable charge. (Aka lying to the duped viewers who aren't informed)

He passed a charity not funds, charities don't get passed down, but you admited "funding" through charities does.
By the way, today it was determined there was no campaign financing laws broken by Trump, and it's gonna be dropped by the DA on his barage of charges he's throwing up against the wall.
But they knew this already that it was a reach, and we know why they did it, to manipulate 2024 elections through creating a false narrative as if it was a viable charge. (Aka lying to the duped viewers who aren't informed)

What he passed was the amount of each individual donation. Not the total amount. And he reported it as such. You can't stand it that Biden and Company followed the rules (and paid the fines when they didn't) while you MAGAts broke every rule and refused to pay any fine or penalty. This whole thing warms my heart that the super rich are being nailed over and over and it's just going to get better since they are too busy pointing the fingers at each other to reduce prison sentences.

What he passed was the amount of each individual donation. Not the total amount. And he reported it as such. You can't stand it that Biden and Company followed the rules (and paid the fines when they didn't) while you MAGAts broke every rule and refused to pay any fine or penalty. This whole thing warms my heart that the super rich are being nailed over and over and it's just going to get better since they are too busy pointing the fingers at each other to reduce prison sentences.
I repeat, the charity and itcs scheme was passed on, do you know what a charity is?
I have no idea what you are talking about that's irrelevant to this conversation and is seemingly miss direction aka deception and false info by you.
THE CHARITY IS A SCAM, THE PRESIDENT OF THE CHARITY WORKED FOR Enron, need I say more?

I repeat, the charity and itcs scheme was passed on, do you know what a charity is?
I have no idea what you are talking about that's irrelevant to this conversation and is seemingly miss direction aka deception and false info by you.
THE CHARITY IS A SCAM, THE PRESIDENT OF THE CHARITY WORKED FOR Enron, need I say more?

I wished you wouldn't. It would get a lot less noisy around here.

Forum List

Back