Tax filings reveal Biden cancer charity spent millions on salaries, zero on research

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2010
Like Father, Like Son 2 scumbags

A cancer charity started by Joe Biden gave out no money to research, and spent most of its contributions on staff salaries, federal filings show.

The Biden Cancer Initiative was founded in 2017 by the former vice president and his wife Jill Biden to “develop and drive implementation of solutions to accelerate progress in cancer prevention, detection, diagnosis, research and care and to reduce disparities in cancer outcomes,” according to its IRS mission statement. But it gave out no grants in its first two years, and spent millions on the salaries of former Washington DC aides it hired.

The charity took in $4,809,619 in contributions in fiscal years 2017 and 2018, and spent $3,070,301 on payroll in those two years. The group’s president, Gregory Simon, raked in $429,850 in fiscal 2018 (July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019), according to the charity’s most recent federal tax filings.

Simon, a former Pfizer executive and longtime health care lobbyist who headed up the White House’s cancer task force in the Obama administration, saw his salary nearly double from the $224,539 he made in fiscal 2017, tax filings show.

A cancer charity started by Joe Biden gave out no money to research, and spent most of its contributions on staff salaries, federal filings show.

The Biden Cancer Initiative was founded in 2017 by the former vice president and his wife Jill Biden to “develop and drive implementation of solutions to accelerate progress in cancer prevention, detection, diagnosis, research and care and to reduce disparities in cancer outcomes,” according to its IRS mission statement. But it gave out no grants in its first two years, and spent millions on the salaries of former Washington DC aides it hired.

The charity took in $4,809,619 in contributions in fiscal years 2017 and 2018, and spent $3,070,301 on payroll in those two years. The group’s president, Gregory Simon, raked in $429,850 in fiscal 2018 (July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019), according to the charity’s most recent federal tax filings.

Simon, a former Pfizer executive and longtime health care lobbyist who headed up the White House’s cancer task force in the Obama administration, saw his salary nearly double from the $224,539 he made in fiscal 2017, tax filings show.

DONT WORRY JOES GOING TO CURE CANCER LOL LOOKS LIKE JOE TOOK A PAGE OUT OF THE CLINTON CHARITY PROGRAM

1605484690583.png

DONT WORRY JOES GOING TO CURE CANCER LOL LOOKS LIKE JOE TOOK A PAGE OUT OF THE CLINTON CHARITY PROGRAM
You're absolutely right. I think he took the same money laundering class as the Clintons.

In establishing the Biden Cancer Initiative, Vice President Biden and Dr Jill Biden strengthened their commitment to bring together all stakeholders in the oncology space to reimagine how the government, academia, nonprofits, and the private sector can better organize their resources to improve cancer care.

So, it looks like the Initiative is not to do the research but to bring together researchers in Govt, academia, nonprofits and private sector to coordinate efforts
I
Another case of misinformation from the right

Last edited:
In establishing the Biden Cancer Initiative, Vice President Biden and Dr Jill Biden strengthened their commitment to bring together all stakeholders in the oncology space to reimagine how the government, academia, nonprofits, and the private sector can better organize their resources to improve cancer care.

So, it looks like the Initiative is not to do the research but to bring together researchers in Govt, academia, nonprofits and private sector to coordinate efforts
I

looks like you cant see a con man like uncle blow hole joe when hes 8n8n8n your face .
Have you not heard his lies about it

I

Missinformation?
My cost for gathering together all the Jerusalem Temple Building projects into 1 shared effort=$0
My cost to gather all the Bio tech companies by making an online accessible list and descriptions so the future scientist bio lab techs and employees and execs could network=$0 and a year of my own hard work and time.
How does your lame excuse of organizing gatherings* warrant paying out 3.7 million to people I guarantee did campaign stuff for Biden on Cancer patient's dime.
This is liken to the Haitian charity
Chelsea wedding scam.
4mgh15.jpg

*Gathering people=lavish parties used to harvest campaign donations that make fun of the poor people who donate to their masked causes.

IF Biden can blame Trump for Covid-19 then we can blame Biden for 47 years of not being able to put a handle on and stop cancer, instead he and his cronies made money on it.
See how setting a false standard works, it will always bite you back in reflection.

I'm shocked, totally shocked. No Biden family members got a piece of that?
Does anyone know a list of the charity board and workers names and compare it to a list of Biden family tree names of relatives and or criss cross names of KERRY Heinz and Romney relatives?
I bet there's matches there.
Any Ukrainian names? *L*

OMG this is to easy, why aren't news reporters doing their job.
I've only looked up 1 person so far who worked for that Biden Cancer Charity and Obamas Cancer Charity and I already have proof of funneling money to his Campaign funds.
Her name: Danielle Carnival
She now is involved with ALS fund raising.
All her donations have been to Biden Campaign funds. So people donate to cancer she gets paid and donates to Bidens campaign.

Means Cancer donors portions go to Biden Campaign, how much of a portion depends on how many employess donate and are they paid extra with the intent to funnel it to his campaign?

You can ask her on her twitter feed at:

Please pass this post onto your favorite news sources many which are covering this cancer scam. Maybe they'll uncover the ALS donations to be a front also or discover Obama taught Biden how to milk the public by way of using charities and activism orgs. They make good money laundering and funneling smokescreens, except in the transparency of the digital information age. ;-)

Last edited:

I'm shocked, totally shocked. No Biden family members got a piece of that?
He will cancel Christmas and then give it back. .for a price.
Pelosi already canceled Christmas by holding up the gift (buying power) money stimulus checks, now Kids all over America are not gonna get their Red Ryder bb rifles and Optometrist will not get their patients who almost shot their eyes out.
4m8c5q.jpg

I

Sounds like a waste of money to make the Biden’s feel better about themselves. Takes in a lot of money, pays out a lot of salaries and has yielded no results. At least he is probably more sincere than Gore in his efforts, on GW. Of the $4,000,000 taken in, I wonder how much actually was donated by the Biden’s?

Ok results of second investigated Cancer fund board member validated my first research statement that Obama taught Biden the Charity scam.
Name:
Gregory Simon, the charity’s president, received $429,850 in fiscal year 2018
Simon served as Executive Director for both the Biden Cancer Initiative (‘17-’19) and the Obama White House Cancer Moonshot Task Force (2016).
A former donor to Obama in 2016 he took some of that 2016 Charity income and max donated to Hillary's campaign in 2016. He's the Bathesda MD. Gregory Simon, if you do a donation search.
Here's where it gets more obvious:
Backround: Simon lobbied for energy companies Enron. The Enron scandal was "an accounting scandal" of Enron Corporation, an American energy company based in Houston, Texas.
Red flags:his former job Simon was "a bundler" and top advisor for Gore’s 2000 presidential campaign.
Bundlers are good at tricky maneuvering of donation money to avoid rules & restrictions on max donation amounts by individuals.
This made him a good candidate to run Biden's Cancer Charity which also sought creative means of funneling money to his campaign and other interests owed. (Like hush money/make things go away bribes need descreet unsuspected funding payouts).
Living in MD Gregory Simon gave a lot of donations to MD congressman
Chris Van Hollen (D)- what was going on there?
ARE CHARITIES USED TO Funnel more campaign money to GET DEMS IN HOUSE SEATS AND SENATE SEATS?

Sometimes one must dig a little deeper to find out what the ultimate goal is... Isn’t Simon connected to Psifer the pharmaceutical company that just supposedly gave us a cure for Covid 19 just after the supposed election of a Joe Biden as president...Hmmm.. There could be a lot of money involved Here on all sides maybe Joe gets some huge donations to some of his pet projects from such a big , happy client...and SIMON “says“ all is good as does dr Fauci.... I wonder if some us dig here that we might not find that these charities do serve a purpose on the surface to enrich or payoff certain people for future concessions.... I am just curious how many of these individuals have stock options in said pharmeucutical company .. Is any of this common knowledge or must one dig a little...Of course without Covid 19 Biden doesn’t have a chance of getting elected... I basically feel that humans as a whole are good and would never be involved in such dastardly and psychopathic paths so I would appreciate it if someone can point out my errors in my reasonings to me by digging and seeing that Joe and his associates only have the best in mind for his fellow human beings...After all this is just conjecture on my part and has no basis in fact unless the dirty details can be brought to the surface for all of us to see...

Sometimes one must dig a little deeper to find out what the ultimate goal is... Isn’t Simon connected to Psifer the pharmaceutical company that just supposedly gave us a cure for Covid 19 just after the supposed election of a Joe Biden as president...Hmmm.. There could be a lot of money involved Here on all sides maybe Joe gets some huge donations to some of his pet projects from such a big , happy client...and SIMON “says“ all is good as does dr Fauci.... I wonder if some us dig here that we might not find that these charities do serve a purpose on the surface to enrich or payoff certain people for future concessions.... I am just curious how many of these individuals have stock options in said pharmeucutical company .. Is any of this common knowledge or must one dig a little...Of course without Covid 19 Biden doesn’t have a chance of getting elected... I basically feel that humans as a whole are good and would never be involved in such dastardly and psychopathic paths so I would appreciate it if someone can point out my errors in my reasonings to me by digging and seeing that Joe and his associates only have the best in mind for his fellow human beings...After all this is just conjecture on my part and has no basis in fact unless the dirty details can be brought to the surface for all of us to see...
The guy used his passed away by Cancer son as a campaign prop recently and now this cancer charity fraud, that's all we need to know about how he'd feel about using us as props.

It is interesting how this guy is connected to Al Gore and the crazy 2000 election between him and Bush and now 20years later a virtual repeat between Biden and Trump.... As you know I do not believe in coincidences..Biden was big on getting cancer research increased in Congress at one point usually that money is given to pharmeucutical companies or individuals for research and development... I am curious as to how much ends up on the research and development side and how much in other “ areas”...

Forum List

Back