Tattoos - Poll

Tattoos

• I can't wait to get one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have none. Thought about it but just don't think I want a permanent drawing on my skin.

The human body is beautiful as-is without aesthetic enhancements. Think tattoos looks horrible on people, especially women. But it's purely a personal subjective opinion. And I wouldn't begin a relationship with anyone if I know they have tattoos. It's in fact one of those 'getting to know you' queries.

I have none. Thought about it but just don't think I want a permanent drawing on my skin.
I have no problem with them, except they ought to disqualify a person from welfare.

If you have money for tats, you have money to care for yourself.

I have no problem with them, except they ought to disqualify a person from welfare.

I agree with that, to an extent...there are some who are able to get their tats for free or at little cost by artists that they know.

I agree with that, to an extent...there are some who are able to get their tats for free or at little cost by artists that they know.

We will likely see tattoo EBT cards before we see any significant attempt to cut welfare fraud.

We will likely see tattoo EBT cards before we see any significant attempt to cut welfare fraud.

I sure the hell hope not...for the sake of the people who really need it and will use it wisely.

I sure the hell hope not...for the sake of the people who really need it and will use it wisely.
Have you ever thought about what we could do for the truly needy and disabled if we got the parasites off the welfare rosters?

I think any able bodied person applying for help should be given a job commensurate with their skills.

Those that can lead could lead those that follow out onto the streets to pick up trash.

Benefits could be keyed to how much trash you pick up.

A significant number of people on welfare are also active duty military. So before proposing we cut welfare, consider who it's gonna effect. Or at the very least, put your running shoes on.

A significant number of people on welfare are also active duty military. So before proposing we cut welfare, consider who it's gonna effect. Or at the very least, put your running shoes on.
I don't run.

The issue is welfare for the truly needy and disabled, like our vets. Not those who get knocked up and pop out babies by six different baby daddy's.

I don't run.

Know what's filled with brave men who don't run? ;)

The issue is welfare for the truly needy and disabled, like our vets. Not those who get knocked up and pop out babies by six different baby daddy's.
Thank you!!!!!

I don't run.

"I'd rather be a free man in my grave,

Than living like a puppet or a slave."

Welfare fraud will be prosecuted if found out. Proposals to cut welfare because of fraud though aren't going to amount to any significant amount. Only ones you'd be hurting are those legitimately on it.

I don't run.

"I'd rather be a diplomat than a middling swordsman. Graveyards are filled with middling swordsmen" :)

I don't run.

"I'd rather be a diplomat than a middling swordsman. Graveyards are filled with middling swordsmen" :)
Everybody dies.

It is not how you die, but how you live.

I don't run.

Everybody dies.

Rather be a 120 year old coward than 30 year old hero in the grave.

I don't run.

Everybody dies.

Rather be a 120 year old coward than 30 year old hero in the grave.
Fine for you.

Not for me.

Forum List

Back