Target loses $9 billion due to backlash from trans kids clothing

Lol, so those other fetishes, and that is exactly what gay and transgender is, should have a month long celebration and parades?

You really are proving yourself to be an iconically stupid kvnt. Fetish and orientation and gender identity are totally separate things.

You can’t make this shit up.

Indeed, I didn't think people as imbecilic as yourself existed, but thanks for showing us something new today.

See, there again, you're fixated on the sex part of gay identity and relationships. In reality being gay, just like being hetero or something in between, is complex. There's a sexual component to relationships and an individual's desire for intimacy but then there's everything else that has nothing to do with sex. But being gay or trans in a world that is predominately not gay means being noticeably different. And some people just hate others because they are, and because they don't somehow fit in. Some are even willing to kill to show how much they hate.

When companies, institutions, or even individual people offer friendship to members of the LGBT community, they aren't promoting gay sex or trans sex practices. It's just an overture promoting tolerance and acceptance of everything else about them.

The issue isn't that gay/trans is being shoved down your throats; it's that people don't want to accept that these people exist and that they are treated normally like everyone else.
Selling tuck friendly onesies is not normal. Like it or not, people are still somewhat free to allow into their lives ONLY what they want. If an individual doesn't want gays to exist, Poof. Gone.
TarGay went a bridge too far when they used a satanic designer to promote the gay themed merchandise to children. Leave the children alone.

You really are proving yourself to be an iconically stupid kvnt. Fetish and orientation and gender identity are totally separate things.

Indeed, I didn't think people as imbecilic as yourself existed, but thanks for showing us something new today.

Sure, try to justify your odd fetish. Most ain’t buying it.

Selling tuck friendly onesies is not normal.

So are prosthetic legs - we should stop selling those?

Like it or not, people are still somewhat free to allow into their lives ONLY what they want. If an individual doesn't want gays to exist, Poof. Gone.

Nah, you're free to be a bigoted asshole, but you're not free to fuck with other people.

TarGay went a bridge too far when they used a satanic designer to promote the gay themed merchandise to children. Leave the children alone.

That's a lie. Come back when you have facts to support your intolerant nonsense.

Many people appreciate a company that shows tolerance for others. The backlash in this case is the opposite of that - it's intolerance.

It's pretty clear why MAGAs are boycotting Bud Light. They want LGBT shoved back into the closet, where they think they belong. Has nothing to do with protecting kids or whatever the fuck else you guys are on about.

So who bothered them when they didn't target kids, or invade our women's space, or insist they compete against real girls in high school sports, or kept their trans shows within their trans communities, or start exposing their mental deficiencies to our grade school children?

Nah, you're free to be a bigoted asshole, but you're not free to fuck with other people.

That's a lie. Come back when you have facts to support your intolerant nonsense.

If you are promoting children to amputate their legs to get a prosthetic one. Nope. Sell them through medical device means. Oh, we all ready do that. Excuse you.

Target decided to join the religion of gay when it partnered with a Satanist and deserves everything it gets.

I am free to fuck with anyone that gets in my way.

Do we sell prosthetic legs to children with two fully functional legs?

You are a cheap imitation of an intellectual.

So who bothered them when they didn't target kids, or invade our women's space, or insist they compete against real girls in high school sports, or kept their trans shows within their trans communities, or start exposing their mental deficiencies to our grade school children?

Nobody's bothering children - it's the stupider-than-pig shit MAGA parents who are bothered.

If you are promoting children to amputate their legs to get a prosthetic one. Nope. Sell them through medical device means. Oh, we all ready do that. Excuse you.

Target decided to join the religion of gay when it partnered with a Satanist and deserves everything it gets.

I am free to fuck with anyone that gets in my way.

Nobody's in your way. Nobody's on your lawn.

So fuck off, and be merry.

That's because it isn't an actual business strategy - al least short term.

It IS very much part of the great reset strategy, however, which is the long term end game.

I don't know what it is. It's like my cell phone company Verizon. I only want paper bills, I'll pay them online, and that's the end of it. But these MFs want to annoy me every single month by sending me text messages that I can pay my bill with auto-pay. It's like they're insistent to nag me until I give in. How does annoying me make me a happy customer?

Or like Apple. They send me alerts in my settings as if there was an update or something. The alert is I'm out of icloud space and the phone won't totally back up. I know that already. I've been out of icloud space the last couple of years. So they send these alerts and you can't cancel them and you always have this alert message. When that didn't work, they too send me texts about it.

So it is some new business strategy: annoy the hell out of your customers. What they didn't consider is I hate being nagged. It's one of the reasons I never got married in my life.

I know that. However, what the headline implies and what actually happened are two very different things. And the author trying to confuse the readers is typical of highly biased reporting that is more about pushing an agenda than passing information.

But the headline is wrong, Target did not "lose $9 billion", and there can be a great many reasons for that.

Hell, a lot of times when a company reaches record peaks in profits, stocks will drop. That is often the "profit takers" cashing out after the good news, which causes the price to drop. That is something that is very well known, as are people trying to use things like that to manipulate values.

Interesting. Tell me, what state is Denial in where you live?

Do we sell prosthetic legs to children with two fully functional legs?

You are a cheap imitation of an intellectual.
They would counsel children. Don't tell your parents but you are a one legged person in a two legged body. You can have that leg chopped off.

Interesting. Tell me, what state is Denial in where you live?

Do you mean that you actually equate the price of a stock dropping with the company having lost that money?

And tell me, inversely if the stock price rises, is it suddenly making a huge profit because of it?

Explain this to me then, how Lyft has been losing money since 2019, yet still has a stock value?

And Peloton has never made a profit, yet still has stock value.

And one of the most famous, Tesla. Yep, it has never made a profit and loses money every year. Yet it still dropped over $700 billion in stock value. Explain to me how they are even still in business if you think they are the same thing as a company losing money.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back