Target ISIS: First batch of Russian Su-24 jets arrives in Iraq

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
rtx96lp.si.jpg

Iraqi pilots under Saddam flew them so they don't need training. They are also cheaper and easier to maintain.

Putin outdoes Obama once again.

Read more @ http://rt.com/news/169144-iraq-russian-jets-arrive/ thanks to Drudge.

Almost all of the fighter pilots under Saddam were Sunni's and members of the Baath Party.

And they have now joined with ISIS to fight against the Iraqi government.

Hopefully, ISIS will soon take over the Iraqi air fields and commandeer the Russian SU-24 and other aircraft. .. :cool:

Almost all of the fighter pilots under Saddam were Sunni's and members of the Baath Party.

Hopefully, ISIS will soon take over the Iraqi air fields and commandeer the Russian SU-24 and other aircraft. .. :cool:
That´s a reverie. No Iraqi pilot would fly for ISIS, and if an Iraqi pilot is forced to do so, he will simply land at a save airfield.

That´s a reverie. No Iraqi pilot would fly for ISIS, and if an Iraqi pilot is forced to do so, he will simply land at a save airfield.
Obviously you didn't understand what I said. .. :cool:

sunni habibi-----it is not easy to keep up with caliphate news----first there is this emir and then
his head is in the dust and there is ANOTHER emir---------emir sadaam is gone----so emir
MALIKI---- MALIK MALIKI??? kicked that head down the road----so now ISIS slobs
and EMIR BAGHDADI (LOL) is after Malik Maliki's head--------it's nothing new----
its been going on for 1400 years

Of course I did. Some bullshit propaganda for ISIS.

what did you say SUNNI man ?

"Hopefully, ISIS will soon take over the Iraqi air fields and commandeer the Russian SU-24 and other aircraft." :cool:

put it down already......it's been fucking up your brain, and rotting your soul.

"ISIS:" they don't deserve to be called by any other name except terrorists. You make me sick sunni man - a terrorist supporter.

beat it.....

Forum List

Back