Tanks and artillery against a civilian population does not look good to the rest of the world.?

Which brings up another false narrative being perpetrated by the world media.

Hamas is estimated, minus current losses, to have approximately 30,000 members.

Gaza has 3.5 million people.

Are we to believe that 30k terrorists can hold 3.5 million people at bay?

Why doesn't the world drop leaflets into Gaza and tell the civilians that at an appointed time on any specified day, to leave their homes and rush toward the border of Gaza? If Hamas tries to get in the way, kill them.

That is if these civilians are "innocent".

Far fewer of them will die in a battle with Hamas than being shields for Hamas.

and?

You keep coming at them until they run out of ammunition.

Far fewer will die attacking Hamas than will die allowing Hamas to use them as cannon fodder.

Although, it does provide proof of Hamas murdering the civilians in Gaza.

I have been watching this Israeli Palestinian issue now for many years. The thing that keeps coming up in my mind is, how long will the government of Israel continue to claim self defense, by using Tanks and droping bombs on a civilian population in the Gaza strip and West Bank? This looks like a complete slaughter of innocent civilians on the television news every night?. I know many say that Israel has a right to defend themselves. But I do not see the Palestinians with Tanks, or with any aircraft.? Do the Israelis know how this all looks to the rest of the world.?!

Well in fairness it isn't like we haven't done it with signature drone strikes in the recent past. That said, of course it is a bad look. They have been doing it for decades and it has never cost them anything. There is no reason to think they are going to stop now. The only difference is that the people in Gaza are much better at getting information out now around the foreign reporter bans imposed by Egypt and Israel.

Are we to believe that 30k terrorists can hold 3.5 million people at bay?

Why doesn't the world drop leaflets into Gaza and tell the civilians that at an appointed time on any specified day, to leave their homes and rush toward the border of Gaza? If Hamas tries to get in the way, kill them.

That is if these civilians are "innocent".
That sounds like we should have dropped leaflets to the German Jews in WWII, telling them to refuse to get on the trains to the death camps.
Again it would be unarmed civilians standing up to the well armed bad guys.

I'm also beginning to have difficulty believing in the "innocent Gazan civilian" narrative too.

How it it that 30k terrorists are able to hold 3.5 million people in their homes?
It is said that Hamas will shoot their own civilians who try to leave the area. And blame that on the Israelis of course. Now I have just heard and have not been able to verify that but given how little respect they have for ANY life, I can't say I doubt it either.

Last edited:
It is said that Hamas will shoot their own civilians who try to leave the area. And blame that on the Israelis of course. Now I have just heard and have not been able to verify that but given how little respect that have for ANY life, I can't say I doubt it either.
Yes, but the Gazan civilians have over 100 times their number.

By sheer numbers alone, they could overpower Hamas and kill them all.

Or, at least, drive them down into their tunnels. They would then have to invite the IDF to all the tunnel entrances and stand back to let them do their thing.

The key here is this:

When Hamas is gone, then humanitarian efforts can be rushed in.

What the world is seeing is innocent men women and children being pulled out from bombed out buildings that the Israeli Airforce has dropped bombs onto. They are also seeing Israeli Tanks rolling through cities and towns where city dwelling palestinians live.?
I don't see the Palestinians with any tanks, or aircraft.? Yes they have launched rockets into Israel, they should target the rocket launching areas, from whence the rockets came, not the civilian population. Does Israel know how this is looking to the rest of the entire world? Those pictures are being broadcast all over the world.!!? This is a disaster for Israel, in terms of the global media coverage.! Global public opinion is turning towards support of the Palestinian people. It looks like The Israeli forces are killing unarmed civilians.!!?
Innocent? Didnt the dumbass Palestinians vote for Hamas to lead the Gaza Strip? Yeah, i think they did, that makes them culpable for murder of the Jews on October 7th. Reap what you sow.

Why is it that there are civilians still in these buildings when they were told to get out?

Because they didn't have time or means to remove their belongings. It's no different when a hurricane or wildfire. And the government orders the people to evacuate, and many of them don't.
Now imagine the same in a densely packed city.

I have been watching this Israeli Palestinian issue now for many years. The thing that keeps coming up in my mind is, how long will the government of Israel continue to claim self defense, by using Tanks and droping bombs on a civilian population in the Gaza strip and West Bank? This looks like a complete slaughter of innocent civilians on the television news every night?. I know many say that Israel has a right to defend themselves. But I do not see the Palestinians with Tanks, or with any aircraft.? Do the Israelis know how this all looks to the rest of the world.?!

Yes, well....

When you kill a 22 year old German who was at a music festival and then cut off her head.....

Doesn't look so great for you.

The world sees an Israeli IDF force using Tanks and dropping bombs on a civilian population. This is what I see when I watch the evening news broadcast.!?I see many dead Palestinians men women and children.!!?? I don't see the IDF engaging direct military targets with Tanks and soldiers.?!This has been a global news media catastrophe for the Israeli government?!!?.

The world sees an Israeli IDF force using Tanks and dropping bombs on a civilian population. This is what I see when I watch the evening news broadcast.!?I see many dead Palestinians men women and children.!!??

Then you might be seeing only what you want to see or only what someone wants you to see.

That sounds like we should have dropped leaflets to the German Jews in WWII, telling them to refuse to get on the trains to the death camps.
Again it would be unarmed civilians standing up to the well armed bad guys.
Bad analogy.

The Jews getting on trains were vastly outnumbered and out gunned.

The civilians in Gaza outnumber Hamas 100 to 1.

Because they didn't have time or means to remove their belongings. It's no different when a hurricane or wildfire. And the government orders the people to evacuate, and many of them don't.
Lol @ the guy who thinks 10 mins is not enough time to grab your kids and papers and the Birdcage and exit the building

What?

Was that a serious reply?

You grab your loved ones and you flee. If a Hamas terrorist tries to stop you, you kill it. If you are fleeing with a 1000 people, one hamas gunman won't stand a chance.

If you are fleeing with 10,000 civilians, or 100,000 civilians, no number of terrorists will stop you.

You do NOT stop to grab trinkets first.

Just go.

Or die.

Forum List

Back