Tanks and artillery against a civilian population does not look good to the rest of the world.?

Why aren't the civilians leaving these buildings?
They would if Israel gave them 2-3 days warning to pack up their belongings.
But that would be self defeating, since it would also give Hamas 2-3 days warning to similarly evacuate.

One 10-20 of that 100 have at least an AK or a SKS or FAL
How much ammo can one terrorist carry with him?

You have to have the will to stop being cannon fodder.

You can die fighting back, or you can sit in your living room and die for their terrorism.

These are Europeans who are living around a bunch of Arabs who do not want them in the region. !!? many of the Israeli are not indigenous to the area.?!!When are they going to figure this oout??!!

This is the classic dilemma of urban warfare. Armies are designed to fight other armies, where their targets are tanks, and artillery, and battalions of soldiers. Urban warfare is the most deadly form of warfare, because you have to go door to door, room to room, not knowing who's friend and who's foe until they start shooting.
To minimize their own causalities, requires they not take chances. If a sniper fires from an apartment building filled with civilians, you take out the apartment building. If someone fires a mortar from a school filled with children, you take out the school.

Which is why the Geneva conventions prohibit fighting a war that way.

If you mean soldiers aren't allowed to hide in civilian areas to launch attacks from. You are correct.

If you do, the resulting collateral casualties are on YOU.

How much ammo can one terrorist carry with him?

You have to have the will to stop being cannon fodder.

You can die fighting back, or you can sit in your living room and die for their terrorism.
I’m talking about the Non HAMAS civilians having weapons and their ability to turn on Hamas ( but they won’t )

What the world is seeing is innocent men women and children being pulled out from bombed out buildings that the Israeli Airforce has dropped bombs onto. They are also seeing Israeli Tanks rolling through cities and towns where city dwelling palestinians live.?
I don't see the Palestinians with any tanks, or aircraft.? Yes they have launched rockets into Israel, they should target the rocket launching areas, from whence the rockets came, not the civilian population. Does Israel know how this is looking to the rest of the entire world? Those pictures are being broadcast all over the world.!!? This is a disaster for Israel, in terms of the global media coverage.! Global public opinion is turning towards support of the Palestinian people. It looks like The Israeli forces are killing unarmed civilians.!!?

Don't start a war then.

Simple.

I’m talking about the Non HAMAS civilians having weapons and their ability to turn on Hamas ( but they won’t )
Oh, I misunderstood.

There is that too. Regardless, 30k terrorists would not be able to hold 3.5 million people hostage without that 3.5 million being willing to be used that way.

What?

Was that a serious reply?

You grab your loved ones and you flee. If a Hamas terrorist tries to stop you, you kill it. If you are fleeing with a 1000 people, one hamas gunman won't stand a chance.

If you are fleeing with 10,000 civilians, or 100,000 civilians, no number of terrorists will stop you.

What you leave out is, where are you fleeing to. Remember, 10,000 civilians need food, shelter, medicine, and if all they are doing is fleeing with their loved ones and the clothes on their back, they need to have some place to go. And there is no place to go. Nobody has the resources to set up refugee camps because supplies aren't allowed into Gaza. Drinking water, fuel, food and medicine are all in short supply.

I have been watching this Israeli Palestinian issue now for many years. The thing that keeps coming up in my mind is, how long will the government of Israel continue to claim self defense, by using Tanks and droping bombs on a civilian population in the Gaza strip and West Bank? This looks like a complete slaughter of innocent civilians on the television news every night?. I know many say that Israel has a right to defend themselves. But I do not see the Palestinians with Tanks, or with any aircraft.? Do the Israelis know how this all looks to the rest of the world.?!
Blame Hamas, not Israel. Who started this conflict? Want to end it & save lives? Release all hostages now!

What you leave out is, where are you fleeing to. Remember, 10,000 civilians need food, shelter, medicine, and if all they are doing is fleeing with their loved ones and the clothes on their back, they need to have some place to go. And there is no place to go. Nobody has the resources to set up refugee camps because supplies aren't allowed into Gaza. Drinking water, fuel, food and medicine are all in short supply.
They've been given directions on where to flee.

I have been watching this Israeli Palestinian issue now for many years. The thing that keeps coming up in my mind is, how long will the government of Israel continue to claim self defense, by using Tanks and droping bombs on a civilian population in the Gaza strip and West Bank? This looks like a complete slaughter of innocent civilians on the television news every night?. I know many say that Israel has a right to defend themselves. But I do not see the Palestinians with Tanks, or with any aircraft.? Do the Israelis know how this all looks to the rest of the world.?!
Have you noticed the rockets raining down on Israel every night? Or don't they cover that in your media?

The world sees an Israeli IDF force using Tanks and dropping bombs on a civilian population. This is what I see when I watch the evening news broadcast.!?I see many dead Palestinians men women and children.!!?? I don't see the IDF engaging direct military targets with Tanks and soldiers.?!This has been a global news media catastrophe for the Israeli government?!!?.

I see innocent music festival goers raped and murdered.

Hamass needs to be utterly destroyed.

Oh, I misunderstood.

There is that too. Regardless, 30k terrorists would not be able to hold 3.5 million people hostage without that 3.5 million being willing to be used that way.
Gaza. Today is roughly 2 Million ( Down from mid 2000s population guesstaments

Forum List

Back