Tampa General: great success with COVID-19 treatment, reduces hospital stays

Due to a looming cytokine storm in each host, time is most important. The Delta variant contains two deletions at positions 157 and 158.

’Based on a previously identified neutralizing monoclonal antibody escape mutant (Parker et al, 1998), we generated S4HVR160 and R161, which contained a 142 amino acid deletion in the HVR (hypervariable region).’
(MHV Neuropathogenesis: The Study of Chimeric S Genes and Mutations in the Hypervariable Region, in, The Nidoviruses [Kindle location 1340])

See: Tampa General Hospital is First in Florida To Offer Monoclonal Antibody Treatments to COVID-19 Patients

August 5, 2021

”A total of 1,600 patients have been treated by Tampa General with monoclonal antibodies. “By targeting towards the virus, this therapy prevents infection that can keep patients out of the emergency room,” said Kim, who also leads the monoclonal antibodies clinic. “People have less severe disease and aren’t going to give it to others, it’s an important treatment,” she noted.”

Also see: Tampa General hopes COVID antibody treatment can ease burden on ICU as cases soar

Published Jul. 23

”The antibodies are administered through an IV for just an hour or two. The treatment, which was administered to President Donald Trump when he was hospitalized in October, works best for COVID-19 positive patients who developed symptoms in the previous 7 days.”

…….

”Tampa General officials said the treatment has proven “highly effective” at keeping at-risk patients out of emergency rooms and intensive care units. It is considered appropriate for those over 55 who have underlying health issues such as heart disease, high blood pressure and respiratory illnesses, and for everyone age 65 and up.”

See: Daily confirmed COVID-19 deaths, rolling 7-day average-USA

Total seven day average deaths across the entire United States are less than 500 as of 5/6/21

Let’s end all the nonsense and fear mongering. It’s time to put this virus crap behind us and get on with our lives.

JWK

Tampa General is one of the best hospitals in the United States. If they say it works bank on it.

our Fifth Column media
I'm glad to see others calling them by that label. I've been doing it for 4 years. They are blatantly working from within to take America down. They are traitors and enemies of this nation.

I still am not hearing our MSM reporting on Tampa General's success using the monoclonal antibody treatment.

Anybody in this thread hear about this from their local news outlets?

JWK
You’ll hear about when they claim that it kills people and start a petition to ban the medicine

Why on earth does our main stream media continue with this suicidal crap when the average seven day death count, across the entire United States, is less than 600?
They are in the vanguard of pushing for a new America. They first need to remove the "old one". They are evil.

johnwk said:
our Fifth Column media
I'm glad to see others calling them by that label. I've been doing it for 4 years. They are blatantly working from within to take America down. They are traitors and enemies of this nation.

I wonder if their Yellow Journalists are beginning to look over their shoulder whenever they are in public. The target on their back is very, very big!

JWK

Without a Fifth Column Media and Yellow Journalism [our MSM], and activist traitorous judges and Justices, the crisis at our southern border would never have grown to what now amounts to an outright invasion and threatens the general welfare of the United States and her citizens.

None of the articles mentioned the current availability of the treatment outside of the Florida providers.

Limited availability is not going to make the treatment a process the unvaccinated trump Nazis can rely on, when their symptoms become evident. A trip to the doctor, coupled with the doctor's referral are just the first steps. If, the unvaccinated trump Nazis permit their denial of having contracted the disease, that all to common denial is likely to make them wait too long to seek medical attention. Thus, a ventilator might become the unvaccinated trump Nazis' only remaining hope.

.I'll help you out....I live in Florida. My husband and I had the Virus...He wound up in the hospital about an hour away from Tampa------They treated his ass with the antibodies as well

None of the articles mentioned the current availability of the treatment outside of the Florida providers.

Limited availability is not going to make the treatment a process the unvaccinated trump Nazis can rely on, when their symptoms become evident. A trip to the doctor, coupled with the doctor's referral are just the first steps. If, the unvaccinated trump Nazis permit their denial of having contracted the disease, that all to common denial is likely to make them wait too long to seek medical attention. Thus, a ventilator might become the unvaccinated trump Nazis' only remaining hope.

I am unvaccinated and I deal with hundreds of people everyday.... Or I should say I work with them. I've been in the presence of people who say they are positive... I've been in the presence of people who say they have had it and are now over it..... I've been in the presence of people who've been vaccinated with all the various different types..... Haven't even had a slight temp. I feel great.... Never felt better
Not going to get the vaccine no one's going to force me to get it.

Jo

I am unvaccinated and I deal with hundreds of people everyday.... Or I should say I work with them. I've been in the presence of people who say they are positive... I've been in the presence of people who say they have had it and are now over it..... I've been in the presence of people who've been vaccinated with all the various different types..... Haven't even had a slight temp. I feel great.... Never felt better
Not going to get the vaccine no one's going to force me to get it.

Jo
You may have already been infected with the covid virus, kicked its ass and now have natural immunity, which is superior to the vaccine.

And if this is so, New York City's one size fits all No Vax, No Service is absurd and does very little, if anything, to protect the general welfare of the people.

Finally, the overall survival rate of those who do get covid have a better than 99% survival rate.

14fbb973c7338074d5d33a8583dc61ec7e39abd6.jpeg

See Mortality Analyses - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center (jhu.edu)

"Most people who get COVID-19 will survive. Of roughly 35.2 million confirmed COVID-19 cases in the United States, around 614,300 people, or 1.7%, have died, according to Johns Hopkins University’s mortality data as of Aug 6."

JWK

Full ICU beds are no problem.
Oh, but available ICU beds have been a problem because our fifth column media was shunning effective covid treatments that would have helped to prevent overloading hospitalizations. One such treatment being the antibody treatment which has recently proven to be a great success.

See Antibody treatment could decrease COVID-19 hospitalizations by 80%, researcher says

August 16, 2021

"The study found that if people with mild to moderate illnesses get the treatments early on, then they can avoid severe illness and hospitalization."

JWK

Let us never forget. There is now both domestic and foreign blood on the hands of all those who voted for the Biden/Harris ticket.

Oh, but available ICU beds have been a problem because our fifth column media was shunning effective covid treatments that would have helped to prevent overloading hospitalizations. One such treatment being the antibody treatment which has recently proven to be a great success.

See Antibody treatment could decrease COVID-19 hospitalizations by 80%, researcher says

August 16, 2021

"The study found that if people with mild to moderate illnesses get the treatments early on, then they can avoid severe illness and hospitalization."

JWK

Let us never forget. There is now both domestic and foreign blood on the hands of all those who voted for the Biden/Harris ticket.

Yeah. I’ve heard of these treatments. A local cop pushed them on Facebook. He is now deceased from Covid.

80% of the local hospitalizations are people who did not get the vaccine.

Let’s play a game. Let’s say like me you live in Hurricane Areas. Where do you go for information? You can choose the National Hurricane Center. I do. I use them to assess the risk and plan my responses. Official sources.

But somehow official sources are unacceptable when dealing with a disease. Because on one side we have every National and international organization dedicated to preventing communicable disease. And on the other we have links to minor league websites with questionable sources.

So you tell me. Why is it that the experts are being proven right and the we know better crowd is dying off?

Let’s play a game.
No. This is not a game.

Let's us a logical, science based, course of action in fighting the Covid Pandemic

The first thing to note is more than 98% of those who get covid survive. See Mortality Analyses - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center (jhu.edu)

“Most people who get COVID-19 will survive. Of roughly 35.2 million confirmed COVID-19 cases in the United States, around 614,300 people, or 1.7%, have died, according to Johns Hopkins University’s mortality data as of Aug 6.”
In regard to those people who might die or suffer a sever medical condition should they get covid, we know who those people are . . . they are the elderly and those with certain medical conditions, which puts them in a “high risk” category. So, if we protected this group from the virus [social distancing, vaccination, etc.], and allowed nature to take its course creating natural immunity in the rest of us, we would achieve herd immunity and be done with this crap.

Additionally, now that the antibody treatment has been proven to be successful [See Dr. Fauci agrees with DeSantis on COVID antibody treatments; will the AP smear him too?], if we followed the above course of action, we could lower the death toll even more and daily activities could return to normal almost immediately.

Unfortunately, we have some very dangerous nitwits in charge of some of our major cities and states. For example, NYC’s one size fits all __ No Vax, No Service __ is not only absurd, but ignores the science, and actually encourages the fully vaccinated, who are symptom free but infected with the virus, to go out and enjoy public accommodations and spread the virus, while those who are virus free and have built up natural immunity, are discriminated against by government and prohibited from going about their daily activities.

I never thought I would live to see the day when NYC’s residents would turn into sheeple and allow a certified lunatic destroy their city and treat them like school aged children.

Finally, see ‘This Ends The Debate’ – Israeli Study Shows Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines At Stopping Delta

JWK

No. This is not a game.

Let's us a logical, science based, course of action in fighting the Covid Pandemic

The first thing to note is more than 98% of those who get covid survive. See Mortality Analyses - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center (jhu.edu)

“Most people who get COVID-19 will survive. Of roughly 35.2 million confirmed COVID-19 cases in the United States, around 614,300 people, or 1.7%, have died, according to Johns Hopkins University’s mortality data as of Aug 6.”
In regard to those people who might die or suffer a sever medical condition should they get covid, we know who those people are . . . they are the elderly and those with certain medical conditions, which puts them in a “high risk” category. So, if we protected this group from the virus [social distancing, vaccination, etc.], and allowed nature to take its course creating natural immunity in the rest of us, we would achieve herd immunity and be done with this crap.

Additionally, now that the antibody treatment has been proven to be successful [See Dr. Fauci agrees with DeSantis on COVID antibody treatments; will the AP smear him too?], if we followed the above course of action, we could lower the death toll even more and daily activities could return to normal almost immediately.

Unfortunately, we have some very dangerous nitwits in charge of some of our major cities and states. For example, NYC’s one size fits all __ No Vax, No Service __ is not only absurd, but ignores the science, and actually encourages the fully vaccinated, who are symptom free but infected with the virus, to go out and enjoy public accommodations and spread the virus, while those who are virus free and have built up natural immunity, are discriminated against by government and prohibited from going about their daily activities.

I never thought I would live to see the day when NYC’s residents would turn into sheeple and allow a certified lunatic destroy their city and treat them like school aged children.

Finally, see ‘This Ends The Debate’ – Israeli Study Shows Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines At Stopping Delta

JWK

That survival is brought forth by heroic efforts. And the Florida Cop I posted about had to ship to Ohio for access to a Ventilator. The soldier I posted about who died because the ICU’s were full. Covid sucked up all the resources and demanded more.

I am not surprised the more conservative elements support this however. I wish I was surprised. All I can say is that by staying this course you are in fact Helping America. Every one of you who dies following idiotic advice and avoiding the vaccine reduces your numbers and decreases the impact you can have at the polls.

Your children will grow up in foster families properly indoctrinated to believe liberalism and it’s beliefs.

This is good for the nation. So I honestly cheer your right to put out bad information to make sure as many as possible die.

This article is read-worthy, because it shows why Sweden basically got it right:
Also worth a look for posters/readers: “Autoantibodies neutralizing type I IFNs are present in ~4% of uninfected individuals over 70 years old and account for ~20% of COVID-19 death”. Twenty percent! Does that include the 40% who are dying from comorbidity of Type 2 diabetes and their body‘s reaction to Covid? Or the estimated high percentage of obese patients, also in a higher risk category by far? There needs to be more national attention brought about these specific groups, which is far superior to the current national BS political mantra, completely unproven, that “Everybody is at high risk of dying and exposing the elderly if you don’t get the C-19 synthetic doses!” No thanks to the bad advice.

Last edited:
Also worth a look for posters/readers: “Autoantibodies neutralizing type I IFNs are present in ~4% of uninfected individuals over 70 years old and account for ~20% of COVID-19 death”. Twenty percent! Does that include the 40% who are dying from comorbidity of Type 2 diabetes and their body‘s reaction to Covid? Or the estimated high percentage of obese patients, also in a higher risk category by far? There needs to be more national attention brought about these specific groups, which is far superior to the current national BS political mantra, completely unproven, that “Everybody is at high risk of dying and exposing the elderly if you don’t get the C-19 synthetic doses!” No thanks to the bad advice.

I did my best to read that, and understand what I was reading. I have no idea what they are saying, how it applies to our current situation, nor did I see a date the article was published.

JWK

If there is such awesome success why did they fly a cop out of Florida to Ohio because there are no Ventilators or ECMO machines in the entire State?

MCA (Regeneron etc) actually works… if given EARLY. And it’s in short supply.

Your chances of getting that treatment are slim unless you are in a risk group and get help early on.

If you think this is gonna save you… you’re gonna die

See: Tampa General Hospital is First in Florida To Offer Monoclonal Antibody Treatments to COVID-19 Patients

August 5, 2021

”A total of 1,600 patients have been treated by Tampa General with monoclonal antibodies. “By targeting towards the virus, this therapy prevents infection that can keep patients out of the emergency room,” said Kim, who also leads the monoclonal antibodies clinic. “People have less severe disease and aren’t going to give it to others, it’s an important treatment,” she noted.”

Also see: Tampa General hopes COVID antibody treatment can ease burden on ICU as cases soar

Published Jul. 23

”The antibodies are administered through an IV for just an hour or two. The treatment, which was administered to President Donald Trump when he was hospitalized in October, works best for COVID-19 positive patients who developed symptoms in the previous 7 days.”

…….

”Tampa General officials said the treatment has proven “highly effective” at keeping at-risk patients out of emergency rooms and intensive care units. It is considered appropriate for those over 55 who have underlying health issues such as heart disease, high blood pressure and respiratory illnesses, and for everyone age 65 and up.”

See: Daily confirmed COVID-19 deaths, rolling 7-day average-USA

Total seven day average deaths across the entire United States are less than 500 as of 5/6/21

Let’s end all the nonsense and fear mongering. It’s time to put this virus crap behind us and get on with our lives.

JWK
This country is doomed

Forum List

Back