Talk of protecting Ukraine’s sovereignty is kind of silly when we refuse to protect our own sovereign right…no?

As is always the case when America is intending to start a war, a false flag provocation will be needed. Because Russia has no intention of attacking the Ukraine in my opinion. This is the worst fears on Biden's disposition coming true. Not likely or possible under the Trump regime.

However, that could take quite a while because the US setting up a presence in the Ukraine is the goal and the stepping stone that's been desired for many years.

Let's all hope that it doesn't escalate into a hot war against Russia. Russia/Putin's resolve is solid on defending Russia's borders. And I highly suspect the Russian people wouldn't balk at war to do so. Their resolve is just as strong as that of Americans' but they have a much more determined leader.

As is always the case when America is intending to start a war, a false flag provocation will be needed. Because Russia has no intention of attacking the Ukraine in my opinion. This is the worst fears on Biden's disposition coming true. Not likely or possible under the Trump regime.

However, that could take quite a while because the US setting up a presence in the Ukraine is the goal and the stepping stone that's been desired for many years.

Let's all hope that it doesn't escalate into a hot war against Russia. Russia/Putin's resolve is solid on defending Russia's borders. And I highly suspect the Russian people wouldn't balk at war to do so. Their resolve is just as strong as that of Americans' but they have a much more determined leader.
Russia is no match for NATO, even on their best day. Putin is bluffing.

Problem is, NATO is getting squishy. Germany wants Russian gas, WTF??

Russia is no match for NATO, even on their best day. Putin is bluffing.

Problem is, NATO is getting squishy. Germany wants Russian gas, WTF??
You're obviously right that Russia is no match for Nato, or the US alone. But you miss the point that is Russia's and Putin's resolve to not be enslaved by any other nation.

To be able to get the point, imagine that N.K. is a match for America because of their nuclear capability.

A more nuanced thought process is required here. I would say that it's 99% sure that America is intent on established a base on that border and thereby accomplishing the long awaited goal of a stepping stone on the enemy's frontier.

Then we will see a future of small incursions over the border by perhaps both sides. It will become the Cold War powder keg we all fear could become the nuclear holocaust.

It deserves a detailed discussion by calmer minds, if that's possible on this forum?

Why aren't you referencing RT? "Russia Times?"

Surely RT must have some say on the matter.

Why aren't you referencing RT? "Russia Times?"

Surely RT must have some say on the matter.
It seems that Russia is playing a game of publicly ignoring the issue, but they will undoubtedly be amassing pretty well all they have in the way of the latest nuclear warfare technology.

Most likely aimed at US/Nato bases throughout the world. And America will be doing likewise.

That link only hints at Russia's stance for now. I haven't got a chance to read it yet so I don't know if it contains any threatening language.

edit: The only thing to note in that is the mention of America defending Ukraine's sovereignty.

AGAIN America claims to be defending another counry's sovereignty! Do you buy it?

Fuck ’em. I’m not willing to see one drop of some American kid’s blood shed for the defense of Ukraine.
Nobody ever gave a shit about the place until it became a game board piece in the unnecessary encirclement of Russia.

Fuck ’em. I’m not willing to see one drop of some American kid’s blood shed for the defense of Ukraine.
Nobody ever gave a shit about the place until it became a game board piece in the unnecessary encirclement of Russia.
I think you're right on message!
But I rather doubt that there will be any American blood spilled. Of necessity it has to be an establishing of an American front.

However, it will be a symbolic victory for America and then that begs the question of whether Russia will see it as a defeat and of course a question of Russia accepting the defeat.

There's no way of minimizing the importance of this event!

Both the Ukraine & Taiwan are problems for US. Have no idea how the situations should be handled. Have zero faith in either party to come together enough to find solutions.

SEnding them arms poses no danger of shedding American blood. I think the US should send them 300 F-16 fighters and an equal number of Abrams tanks.

Who gives a shit about the Ukraine?? From what I've read half of the people of the Ukraine want to be part of Russia. Putin will have an easy time of it if he invades.

I can't tell you how much of a shit I do not give.
You've heard Russian propaganda.

I believe you may have unwittingly stumbled upon what we call the military/industrial complex. Big money interests want us to have presence in multiple foreign nations because it's very profitable for those entities.

For once, I believe you and I can agree on something.

It's funny how no one gives Donald Trump credit for not starting new wars or new foreign occupations.

Anybody with a shred of objectivity would give credit where credit is due.

bripat9643
Nope. It was on American television. Half of the Ukraine want to be part of Russia again. I really don't give a shit.
You mean Russian propaganda was on American television.

When has that ever been proof of anything? Hoodwinking the American public has long been basic practice from the enemies of the United States.

You're obviously right that Russia is no match for Nato, or the US alone. But you miss the point that is Russia's and Putin's resolve to not be enslaved by any other nation.
To be able to get the point, imagine that N.K. is a match for America because of their nuclear capability.
A more nuanced thought process is required here. I would say that it's 99% sure that America is intent on established a base on that border and thereby accomplishing the long awaited goal of a stepping stone on the enemy's frontier.
Then we will see a future of small incursions over the border by perhaps both sides. It will become the Cold War powder keg we all fear could become the nuclear holocaust.
It deserves a detailed discussion by calmer minds, if that's possible on this forum?
1. Who wants to enslave Russia? We're capitalists. We don't think like communists.
2. The US doesn't do "military invasions", we do capitalism.
3. The NK/SK border is a good example of a "closed border". There are no incursions, that is a death sentence.
4. We can discuss anything, but be ready to prove your "facts" some of us call "bullshit" when someone tries lying to us.

I believe you may have unwittingly stumbled upon what we call the military/industrial complex. Big money interests want us to have presence in multiple foreign nations because it's very profitable for those entities.

For once, I believe you and I can agree on something.

It's funny how no one gives Donald Trump credit for not starting new wars or new foreign occupations.

Anybody with a shred of objectivity would give credit where credit is due.
I've mentioned probably at least a dozen times that concerning Russia/US relations, Trump would be the better choice. Is that what you're getting at?

But of the most urgent importance is the danger posed with America's direct challenge to Russia. Does anyone doubt that they are capable of turning America into a smoking glass parking lot?

I know something about the resolve of the Russian people.

1. Who wants to enslave Russia? We're capitalists. We don't think like communists.
2. The US doesn't do "military invasions", we do capitalism.
3. The NK/SK border is a good example of a "closed border". There are no incursions, that is a death sentence.
4. We can discuss anything, but be ready to prove your "facts" some of us call "bullshit" when someone tries lying to us.
We can't have a discussion between us after you're 'gone off'.

Forum List

Back