Taliban Killing Women for Not Being Covered in Public

How could Biden execute evacuation plane when he had only 2500 troops left in the country?

Lets be clear this was Trump's deal and he had more time and more troops to execute it...

Biden had enough to protect the embassy and airport, just about...
Perhaps, Biden should have been getting them out months ago instead of waiting for the last weekend.
Trump was removing civilians and when Biden took over, he stopped that process.
But, hey..........:dunno:

That's OK... so are a lot of Republicans... so it all kinda evens-out... :abgg2q.jpg:
Meanwhile it’s in Democratic States where crime is ramped. It’s your Democratic politicians who Yell “ Black Lives Matter” but say nothing about the violence. It’s your President who lets Illegals swarm into this Country; many of them with Criminal Records or with Covid
If your party is for Women’s rights” why aren’t they screaming about what will happen to those Afghan women?
Last but not least; no condemnation of Biden’s no plan but run As fast as possible leaving American’s stranded with all our equipment? You are STUPID

I thought liberals were for women's rights. Biden has thrown young Afghan women to the hell that is the Taliban. These beautiful young ladies grew up their whole lives in freedom. Now the incompetent Biden administration ignorant assholes have signed their death warrant. I'm beside myself with sadness and anger. Does this imbecile even know what day of the week it is?
Clearly the Taliban wouldn't be doing this, if we had followed Trump's plan and...done exactly the same thing. Wtf is wrong with you morons

Perhaps, Biden should have been getting them out months ago instead of waiting for the last weekend
So wait... Do you think you just thought of that before Biden and our military did? Maybe go read up a bit before commenting.

I thought liberals were for women's rights. Biden has thrown young Afghan women to the hell that is the Taliban. These beautiful young ladies grew up their whole lives in freedom. Now the incompetent Biden administration ignorant assholes have signed their death warrant. I'm beside myself with sadness and anger. Does this imbecile even know what day of the week it is?

Its really Sleepy Joe who needs to answer here, he's the one who decided to cut and run, subjected Afghani broads to these kinds of atrocities.

Taliban Killing Women for Not Being Covered in Public​

:rolleyes-41:

1629243619982.png

The LGBT faggits and feminists are quiet
Strange no?

ttgvvvb.png

Tk8PGoFQ.jpeg

Leftist Policies ALWAYS lead to Death and Destruction.

He broke it several times by undoing just about everything tramp did via executive orders after he took over. He could have done one more if he is so much better than that buffoon. IN FACT, He is NOT. He is worse.
You may not like President Trump, but the terrorists knew if they got nasty, Trump would unleash hell on them.

When will Bush92-Rambo rescue them?

Forum List

Back