Why isn't the left up in arms over this? Taliban will ‘weed out and exterminate’ LGBT+ people in Afghanistan, warns exiled gay author

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020
Gay Afghan author Nemat Sadat has warned that the Taliban will “weed out and exterminate” the LGBT+ community in Afghanistan following their seismic takeover.

I mean why isn't BLM and Antifa,Translivesmatter and such up in arms over this?

The quiet should show everyone that people don't really care about others....not really....they give and talk and cry and sing and march and shout but they don't really care....where is the Hollywood left...where are the women's groups....where are the liberals??? They are hypocrites whether their cause is about women gays or minorities its really just about beating the republicans and feeling good about themselves....

Gay Afghan author Nemat Sadat has warned that the Taliban will “weed out and exterminate” the LGBT+ community in Afghanistan following their seismic takeover.

We have to finish fighting the Taliban here, before we can defeat them over there

The reason is that there are absolutely NO principles at work here. The little sheeple say the right thing and the other sheeple praise them. THey say the wrong thing and they get condemned.

Their thought processes really do not run any deeper than that.

Because they honestly don't care about those people. They do what is in their political best interest and that means pandering to people in the states. They have never cared one iota about women's rights or gay rights in Muslim countries. They don't even seem to care what Muslims here in the states do. They can deny women or gays rights here but they ignore it or accuse people of Islamophobia if they speak out. Since Obama, no one in government is allowed to openly criticize any Muslims. Now we can't criticize China. It's not about right and wrong with these leftists. It's about power and they will say or do anything to obtain and keep it. They can't be bothered with helping people who can do nothing for them.

There's a lot of things that will suck about Afghanistan for a long time. We just spent twenty years making their problems our problems and what did it get us? A bunch of cowards who did not believe in anything we care about enough to fight for it.

Let’s see...it’s only been about a week, with significant humanitarian crisis all over...but you are already demanding these rather specialized protest groups wade in and scream?

By the way...what does Antifa and BLM have to do with that anyway?

Why isn't the left up in arms over this? Taliban will ‘weed out and exterminate’ LGBT+ people in Afghanistan, warns exiled gay author​

Simple........

There are no white christians to blame.

Our Christian folks here would do it too.

Not to worry, The Taliban will choose a high rise building as their flight school for the LBGT and toss them off the roof to see if they can fly....
The degree of satisfaction you feel about the possibility of that happening is just more confirmation of my stance

AmericaHasFallenUnderJoeBidenAndDemocrats.jpg

The degree of satisfaction you feel about the possibility of that happening is just more confirmation of my stance
You show zero respect for the proud Afghanistan peoples and thier beautiful culture

Such racism and bigotry....

What a pathetic racist fag you are

Not to worry, The Taliban will choose a high rise building as their flight school for the LBGT and toss them off the roof to see if they can fly....

True.
And if the LGBTQ community thinks it will be confined to a far away place......wrong.

This is a systemic problem and as America weakens under Democrats, forces opposing Liberal think will spread and become far reaching.
China is using the democrat weakness against America. They will maneuver and position the Taliban so that it can reach American interests.
I expect this super blunder by Democrats will cost many of them their lives ultimately. Darwin awards banquet.

Stupidity of epic proportions as that demonstrated by the Left must eventually be reconciled in the real world outside of their protected media bubble.

Last edited:
Since the left has been insisting Afghanistan’s be indoctrinated with gender studies crapola I’m sure they are now at greater risk.

Forum List

Back