Taliban Killing Women for Not Being Covered in Public

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014

I thought liberals were for women's rights. Biden has thrown young Afghan women to the hell that is the Taliban. These beautiful young ladies grew up their whole lives in freedom. Now the incompetent Biden administration ignorant assholes have signed their death warrant. I'm beside myself with sadness and anger. Does this imbecile even know what day of the week it is?

Last edited:

I thought liberals were for women's rights. Biden has thrown young Afghan women to the hell that is the Taliban. These beautiful young ladies grew up their whole live in freedom. Now the incompetent Biden administration ignorant assholes have signed their death warrant. I'm beside myself with sadness and anger. Does this imbecile even know what day of the week it is?
Every woman killed in Afghanistan has US democrats to thank.

>>>>> FOR SALE <<<<<

300,000 Afghan Army rifles

* Never fired

* Only dropped once

Inquire within

------------------------------

It's what happens when spineless Neanderthals lay down and play dead for the Bad Guys.

They are a primitive medieval backwards theocratic culture and society whose heyday was a couple of millennia ago and who haven't progressed since.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe certainly screwed the pooch when it came to executing the withdrawal...

However, there was zero chance that another year or two or five or ten or twenty or hundred would have changed them into part of the 21st Century...

Uncle Joe gets an "A" for pulling us out of Afghanistan...

Uncle Joe gets an "F" for the actual execution of the pull-out...

Big difference...

Last edited:

I thought liberals were for women's rights. Biden has thrown young Afghan women to the hell that is the Taliban. These beautiful young ladies grew up their whole live in freedom. Now the incompetent Biden administration ignorant assholes have signed their death warrant. I'm beside myself with sadness and anger. Does this imbecile even know what day of the week it is?

The next time a dem talks about gender or gender ID, etc remind them that they send the Taliban in to do this to women

The next time a dem talks about gender or gender ID, etc remind them that they send the Taliban in to do this to women
Noooooooooo... the Afghans did this to themselves... nothing that we did was ever going to change this for them...

Anything beyond the first six months in Afghanistan was an absolute and utter and predictable and avoidable squandering of American blood and treasure.

I thought liberals were for women's rights. Biden has thrown young Afghan women to the hell that is the Taliban. These beautiful young ladies grew up their whole lives in freedom. Now the incompetent Biden administration ignorant assholes have signed their death warrant. I'm beside myself with sadness and anger. Does this imbecile even know what day of the week it is?
Maybe her countrymen should have stood and fought instead of running.

Noooooooooo... the Afghans did this to themselves... nothing that we did was ever going to change this for them...

Anything beyond the first six months in Afghanistan was an absolute and utter and predictable and avoidable squandering of American blood and treasure.
haha nope…this is all a result of xiden’s total failure with this withdraw

Trump signed the deal and he had nothing about human or women's rights in it...

Sorry but you expect Biden to break Trump's deal????
He broke it several times by undoing just about everything tramp did via executive orders after he took over. He could have done one more if he is so much better than that buffoon. IN FACT, He is NOT. He is worse.

>>>>> FOR SALE <<<<<

300,000 Afghan Army rifles

* Never fired

* Only dropped once

Inquire within

------------------------------

It's what happens when spineless Neanderthals lay down and play dead for the Bad Guys.

They are a primitive medieval backwards theocratic culture and society whose heyday was a couple of millennia ago and who haven't progressed since.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe certainly screwed the pooch when it came to executing the withdrawal...

However, there was zero chance that another year or two or five or ten or twenty or hundred would have changed them into part of the 21st Century...

Uncle Joe gets an "A" for pulling us out of Afghanistan...

Uncle Joe gets an "F" for the actual execution of the pull-out...

Big difference...
How could Biden execute evacuation plane when he had only 2500 troops left in the country?

Lets be clear this was Trump's deal and he had more time and more troops to execute it...

Biden had enough to protect the embassy and airport, just about...

Forum List

Back