Taliban Killing Women for Not Being Covered in Public

Reuters Videos

Taliban pledge peace and women's rights under Islam​

Tue, August 17, 2021, 3:37 PM

The Taliban held their first official news conference in Kabul on Tuesday since the shocking, swift seizure of the city, claiming they wanted peaceful relations with other countries and – despite past harsh treatment of women that included public stonings – vowed they would respect women’s rights within the framework of Islamic law.
“Women will be afforded all their rights whether it is at work or other activities because women are a key part of society. We are guaranteeing all their rights within the limits of Islam.”

Reuters Videos

The Taliban held their first official news conference in Kabul on Tuesday since the shocking, swift seizure of the city, claiming they wanted peaceful relations with other countries and – despite past harsh treatment of women that included public stonings – vowed they would respect women’s rights within the framework of Islamic law.
“Women will be afforded all their rights whether it is at work or other activities because women are a key part of society. We are guaranteeing all their rights within the limits of Islam.”
hahaa as they beat women in reality

I thought liberals were for women's rights. Biden has thrown young Afghan women to the hell that is the Taliban. These beautiful young ladies grew up their whole lives in freedom. Now the incompetent Biden administration ignorant assholes have signed their death warrant. I'm beside myself with sadness and anger. Does this imbecile even know what day of the week it is?
INCEL dream country. When are you going?

I thought liberals were for women's rights. Biden has thrown young Afghan women to the hell that is the Taliban. These beautiful young ladies grew up their whole lives in freedom. Now the incompetent Biden administration ignorant assholes have signed their death warrant. I'm beside myself with sadness and anger. Does this imbecile even know what day of the week it is?

And what choice did Biden have? He didn't send the US into Afghanistan. He pulled out leaving the Afghan military to deal with it. But they couldn't. They're all running away.

If no one is willing to fight for their country, then it's not Biden's fault. The US can't stay forever.

And I find it funny that you don't say "the US should stay for women's rights", you merely say "the left should care about women's rights"

The US didn't give a shit about the people of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc etc when it bombed/invaded. It cared about US interests.

Now it's clear the US isn't going to be invading Iran any time soon, why stay in Afghanistan?

And what choice did Biden have? He didn't send the US into Afghanistan. He pulled out leaving the Afghan military to deal with it. But they couldn't. They're all running away.

If no one is willing to fight for their country, then it's not Biden's fault. The US can't stay forever.

And I find it funny that you don't say "the US should stay for women's rights", you merely say "the left should care about women's rights"

The US didn't give a shit about the people of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc etc when it bombed/invaded. It cared about US interests.

Now it's clear the US isn't going to be invading Iran any time soon, why stay in Afghanistan?
He never had a coherent plan to conduct an orderly, phased and secure transition. He screwed the pooch on this epic failure.

Why didn't the Biden administration plan for violence against women?

You've never heard of the Pashtun's dancing boys.. In fact you know absolutely nothing about Afghanistan.
Watched documentary on it years ago. Sick fucking bastards.

He never had a coherent plan to conduct an orderly, phased and secure transition. He screwed the pooch on this epic failure.

Surely the security forces in Afghanistan should have been able to cope with the loss 2,500 troops.

Biden announced on April 13th the withdrawal of US troops. They've had 4 months to prepare for this.

The reality is, no matter how the US left, it was going to be a shit show because the Afghan forces simply can't be bothered.

The Taliban were going to take over when the US pulled out, no matter what. How could you have an "orderly, phased and secure transition"? You tell me.

Trump signed the deal and he had nothing about human or women's rights in it...

Sorry but you expect Biden to break Trump's deal????
Actually you are wrong as always...

Trump was leaving the land in Afghan to the Afghans to police WITH US AIR SUPPORT. That fucking biden left weapons for the taliban and pulled out the air support thusly destablizing the region and setting up thousands to be murdered and raped.

Reuters Videos

Never going to happen. They are ruthless killers.

Actually you are wrong as always...

Trump was leaving the land in Afghan to the Afghans to police WITH US AIR SUPPORT. That fucking biden left weapons for the taliban and pulled out the air support thusly destablizing the region and setting up thousands to be murdered and raped.
Exactly. Taliban should never have been allowed to take any of the large cities in Afghanistan until we had begun a slow drawdown and made sure at risk people were evacuated.

Defeatist Biden will leave world to the enemies of freedom: Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, Islamic terrorist groups.

Vulgar display of air power to keep Taliban at bay.

Forum List

Back