Taliban holds newsman at gunpoint during live broadcast

How quickly you forget it was Trump who made the deal with those terrorists.
Trump did not make 'the deal' he made a deal which biden flouted.

I have previously pointed out that Trump should not have been willing to withdraw but if he had he would have done it in a orderly manner.

The deal Trump made with the Taliban required them to do certain things.

Unfortunately, biden declared we were withdrawing with no conditions attached.

Which allowed the Taliban to do whtever they wanted to do and thus they launched their grand offensive which brought about all the chaos and deaths that biden could easily have avoided by honoring the deal Trump made with the taliban man.

Trump did not make 'the deal' he made a deal which biden flouted.

I have previously pointed out that Trump should not have been willing to withdraw but if he had he would have done it in a orderly manner.

The deal Trump made with the Taliban required them to do certain things.

Unfortunately, biden declared we were withdrawing with no conditions attached.

Which allowed the Taliban to do whtever they wanted to do and thus they launched their grand offensive which brought about all the chaos and deaths that biden could easily have avoided by honoring the deal Trump made with the taliban man.
He already did it? Trump withdrew 10,000 of our military by 12-20-2020 and left only 2500 military there.... Did he leave enough military to get all the Americans and green card holders out of there, and enough military to remove or safely dispose of our military assets?

I hate bringing up Trump, but he was still pulling more troops out even after he lost the election, leaving Biden with nothing, to exit safely under the signed agreement between the USA and Taliban.

Biden's team messed up and miscalculated the hand they were dealt, which they failed.... But this was not done in a vacuum.... The previous president was part of all this....

How quickly you forget it was Trump who made the deal with those terrorists.
Yeah sure. So why was Biden able to ignore everything that President Trump has put in place, but all of a sudden "his hands are tied" and he has no choice but to turn Afghanistan into a total clusterfuck? Biden had plenty of options on the table, but he decided the most important thing was getting his photo op on Sept 11, 2021.

This is supposed to be the new and kinder taliban?

Leopards rarely change their spots.

I bet this guy is shitting his pants fearing he may say the wrong word and get a bullet in his back.

Well at least the Afghan News media has to have a gun held to their heads...literally, as opposed to our News media that lies willingly and loves it.

He already did it? Trump withdrew 10,000 of our military by 12-20-2020 and left only 2500 military there.... Did he leave enough military to get all the Americans and green card holders out of there, and enough military to remove or safely dispose of our military assets?

I hate bringing up Trump, but he was still pulling more troops out even after he lost the election, leaving Biden with nothing, to exit safely under the signed agreement between the USA and Taliban.

Biden's team messed up and miscalculated the hand they were dealt, which they failed.... But this was not done in a vacuum.... The previous president was part of all this....

Yeah sure. So why was Biden able to ignore everything that President Trump has put in place, but all of a sudden "his hands are tied" and he has no choice but to turn Afghanistan into a total clusterfuck? Biden had plenty of options on the table, but he decided the most important thing was getting his photo op on Sept 11, 2021.
Exactly.

Biden could have brought in more troops, kept the Air Force and all the drones in place and even brought more troops in if he felt they were required.

So all these fallacious claims that biden's hands were tied is nonsense....and most know it...even the friggin lamestream media.

Biden, thus had all the 'tools' he needed or available to keep the taliban in check until all the civilians, contractors, interpeters and others who helped us were evacuated safely.

Now I have said previously and I say again....Trump was wrong to want us to withdraw.

Somehow he got caught up in this nonsense about the never ending war.

Perhaps he listened to his favorite daughter too much.

Amazing.

Twitter allows this. . . but bans Trump.

It almost makes me believe this is staged.

:113:

Well at least the Afghan News media has to have a gun held to their heads...literally, as opposed to our News media that lies willingly and loves it.
I know, but Tucker is worth millions and rakes in money for them. Can't help it if people believe his lies. Won't even start on Beck, Jones, Hannity and all the other neocon Fake News aficionados...

I was ready to get out of that hell hole. People say "Well we are still in Japan. We are still in Germany. We are still in Vietnam."

Yes, we are, but those places are sprawling countries with successful economies and they are not still warzones. They look NOTHING like they did when we were at war with them. They are all peaceful countries and have been for decades. Afghanistan looks just like the day we got there. Nothing changed.

So fuck it, leave. BUT IN AN ORDERLY WAY.

Exactly.

Biden could have brought in more troops, kept the Air Force and all the drones in place and even brought more troops in if he felt they were required.

So all these fallacious claims that biden's hands were tied is nonsense....and most know it...even the friggin lamestream media.

Biden, thus had all the 'tools' he needed or available to keep the taliban in check until all the civilians, contractors, interpeters and others who helped us were evacuated safely.

Now I have said previously and I say again....Trump was wrong to want us to withdraw.

Somehow he got caught up in this nonsense about the never ending war.

Perhaps he listened to his favorite daughter too much.
Dunno where to start with this drivel.
Biden doesn't come out looking like roses, but then again, the same neocon whackadoodles who wanted the US IN when Bush was in charge, then OUT when Obama was in charge, then IN again with Trump was in charge, are now whining about the withdrawal. Fuck it, I say. Had to happen some time. And as Biden said, why should one more American lose their life in the shithole if Afghans themselves are not willing to show up.

Why was Trump wrong about wanting to withdraw? The US should never have gone in in the first place.

I was ready to get out of that hell hole. People say "Well we are still in Japan. We are still in Germany. We are still in Vietnam."

Yes, we are, but those places are sprawling countries with successful economies and they are not still warzones. They look NOTHING like they did when we were at war with them. They are all peaceful countries and have been for decades. Afghanistan looks just like the day we got there. Nothing changed.

Still in Vietnam???? Really???

Biden can only do something with another President's executive orders.

This was a legal, signed foreign agreement, between the USA and the Taliban....

Well, unfortunately you are wrong although many probably the majority feel the same way because they do not know the truth.

Really cannot blame everyone because the media has failed in its job to tell the truth about why we went there and why we remained there.

I will not go to great length on this but just mention a couple of things.

Afghanistan sits in an extremely important geo-political location. A location China craves and now thanx to biden they have a foothold there

Not even to mention the trillons of dollars of rare metal deposits in Afghanistan.

Then not to forget it will allow terrorists to go back into Afghanistan as they did before and as we now see them there again already with ISIS surrounding the Kabul Airport.

Lastly....we could have continued to maintain the status quo there; with very few boots on the ground and very few casualties.

To call the scenario there 'endless war' was not the correct term.

It was an occupation with occasional raids by the taliban from their safe haven in Pakistan.

Nonsense......biden did not honor trumps deal. Everybody knows that.

Trumps deal had conditions that the taliban had to meet or there would have been no withdrawal...it was all spelled out in Trump's agreement.

Biden not only refused to honor it he then declared un-conditional withdrawal as in we are getting out and we do not care what you do.

Which resulted in the Taliban going on the offensive and all the chaos that followed.

Biden essentially and in a nutshell surrendered un-conditionally to the taliban.

Forum List

Back