Taking TDS to a new level, Liz Cheney for President?

Not just Wyoming but Nation Wide...
It's amazing actually. If their side wins it is because the people voted for the person they wanted and that is noble, good, wonderful, courageous, virtuous, democracy in action.

If their side loses it is because the people, "supported by millions of dollars from Kevin McCarthy, nominated a reality-denying conspiracy theorist who promotes the "Big Lie" and bends a knee to Donald Trump."

I guess its only 'democratic' if their candidate wins.

So according to NPR and other sources, Liz Cheney is now considering a Presidential run to prevent Donald Trump from being President again?

Is this a credible reason to run for President?

Has she lost faith that the January 6 Commission and/or Biden's DOJ/FBI is going to be able to stop him?

Is there any chance in hell that she could win the nomination in either the Democrat or Republican parties?

Other than Rob Reiner, I've never seen a case of TDS this bad.

Just more leftist lies and deflection. Never ends.

It's amazing actually. If their side wins it is because the people voted for the person they wanted and that is noble, good, wonderful, courageous, virtuous, democracy in action.

If their side loses it is because the people, "supported by millions of dollars from Kevin McCarthy, nominated a reality-denying conspiracy theorist who promotes the "Big Lie" and bends a knee to Donald Trump."

I guess its only 'democratic' if their candidate wins.
You must fight fire with fire... Not spit from bumbling lips.

And then there was the interview she gave Bret Baier in January in which she "...denied claims the January 6 probe, led by Mississippi Democrat Bennie G. Thompson, is intended to specifically prevent Trump from seeking the White House a third time."

(And I can still send anyone who believed that in January a nice brochure for the pretty bridges I have for sale. The woman had already voted to impeach him.)

In her concession speech this week and in what she had tweeted in the wake of the election returns is that "I can make sure Trump never gets anywhere close to the Oval Office again." So give her credit for finally fessing up her motive all along.

So according to NPR and other sources, Liz Cheney is now considering a Presidential run to prevent Donald Trump from being President again?

Has she lost faith that the January 6 Commission and/or Biden's DOJ/FBI is going to be able to stop him?

Is there any chance in hell that she could win the nomination in either the Democrat or Republican parties?

TDS? TDS is you managing to talk about Trump the whole time talking about Cheney's possibility of running for president.

So her allegedly principled stand against Trump has really only ever been about setting up her own run for president?

Dick Cheney's daughter??

Shocked.

I am shocked.

Did NOT see this coming...

:)

I saw her interview on the LSM this am. She is going to start another Lincoln project to stop Trump. She has no ability to be introspect. She was hammered by her own state. We are not buying her lies any longer. She needs to be placed into prison for suborning perjury and attempting to frame Trump. Every single one of those Jan 6 posers are CRIMINALS.

TDS? TDS is you managing to talk about Trump the whole time talking about Cheney's possibility of running for president.
The reason Cheney says she is running for President is to make sure Trump doesn't. That's the thesis of the thread. So pardon me if I have been discussing the topic.

So her allegedly principled stand against Trump has really only ever been about setting up her own run for president?

Dick Cheney's daughter??

Shocked.

I am shocked.

Did NOT see this coming...

:)
Well that is an interesting theory that had not occurred to me. But who knows?

The reason Cheney says she is running for President is to make sure Trump doesn't. That's the thesis of the thread. So pardon me if I have been discussing the topic.

Maybe, but you're talking about Trump, and talking about Trump is TDS.

Welcome to your own trap.

The witch doesn't have a prayer

Maybe, but you're talking about Trump, and talking about Trump is TDS.

Welcome to your own trap.
No. Having Trump live in your head and you spend most of your time describing how 'Nazi', dangerous, unAmerican, lawless, violator of the Constitution, insurrectionist, corrupt, and how much of a liar he is, etc. etc. etc. is TDS.

Talking about Trump as a prominent national figure in all the news is perfectly normal.

The witch doesn't have a prayer
There was a time my friend I could really believe somebody like that could not be elected to anything of importance.

But times have changed. And there are deep state forces at work that we cannot see nor fully understand how they are working. And they are winning a whole lot more than they should.

There was a time my friend I could really believe somebody like that could not be elected to anything of importance.

But times have changed. And there are deep state forces at work that we cannot see nor fully understand how they are working. And they are winning a whole lot more than they should.

Liz Cheney is more unlikable than Cankles

/——-/ And she can— on one of the the fringe party lines, like the Citizen’s Victory Movement.

Chaney might have set a political record for the fastest concession speech by an incumbent politician. It was barely half an hour from the time the polls closed. Anyway it's impossible to visualize Chaney preventing Trump from running for president.

Forum List

Back