Taking early bets on Texas massacre lawsuit.

That doesn’t mean a thing. Kids still won’t be safe from these gun nut murderers unless everyone locks their kids in the house for the summer.
Republicans think if they lock down schools, have armed guards and armed teachers that kids will be safe

A Mass shooter will just go somewhere else to shoot kids

You can’t take away the kids, you have to take away the guns

No it won't. This is America....mass shootings are now part of our DNA.
It would only happen in liberal shitholes. Conservative communities would teach what was once required. Instead of sexualizing them starting at 4 years old. Also bring back discipline.

Republicans think if they lock down schools, have armed guards and armed teachers that kids will be safe

A Mass shooter will just go somewhere else to shoot kids

You can’t take away the kids, you have to take away the guns
There will always be guns in the United States, we didn't have this problem till liberals took over education. Get rid of liberalism and you solve the problem.

What a stupid response
No it's the truth, before liberals took the school system over. High school students brought their guns to school to go hunting before or after school. Had no problems then. I carried my pocket knife with me in high school. Teachers used it, no mass shootings. Liberalism destroys anything it touches.

No it's the truth, before liberals took the school system over. High school students brought their guns to school to go hunting before or after school. Had no problems then. I carried my pocket knife with me in high school. Teachers used it, no mass shootings. Liberalism destroys anything it touches.
No, it’s stupid
Fucking stupid

No, it’s stupid
Fucking stupid
FB_IMG_1653583994422.jpg

Yes, because armed students is such a good idea
Lol, I'm sure they didn't carry them around. But we didn't have mass shootings in school back then. Liberals came in took God out of school, stopped disciplining students, and now are sexualizing 4 year olds. Liberalism has to be destroyed.

Forum List

Back