Take Them Down

aa7ae7ce544808b1a6ea25e2fa5f5de8.jpg
Man he got effed up! :laugh:

That one person can decide according to her own personal feelings to sneak around in the middle,of the night and erase history. I am sure there are some books that she finds incendiary that will be removed from libraries tomorrow. Once again a liberal doing something illegal and there are no consequences.
Obviously it was more than one person. Do you honestly think that woman took those statues down by herself?

Yeah because we need to sanitize history for the snowflakes out there
You cant sanitize the history and nature of whites. Hopefully the will go to a museum where future generations can learn the true nature of white people when they feel like it and not be reminded of it walking through a park.

"True nature of white folks".

There it is folks, any time you make a reference like this of an ENTIRE race, it speaks volumes about the person making it.

Yeah because we need to sanitize history for the snowflakes out there
You cant sanitize the history and nature of whites. Hopefully the will go to a museum where future generations can learn the true nature of white people when they feel like it and not be reminded of it walking through a park.

"True nature of white folks".

There it is folks, any time you make a reference like this of an ENTIRE race, it speaks volumes about the person making it.
I'd say it does. You know I am a straight shooter thats going to give you my opinion. There is a mindset that whites have and those that ID as white that is common amongst most if not all of you. Some of you are cool but way way way too few.

I love this mayor. The only thing I am against is not letting the looser worshipers have their last moments with the statues.

Because that honors everyone that sacrificed their lives for America so much..

The confederate losers went to war against america. What are you talking about?

They were fighting against those who hated white men. A brave and noble cause still worth dying for as well as killing anyone who gets in our way.

Admitting to what he alluded? I dont mind if he thinks my people hunted monkeys. If they did it was for meat. My point is his ancestors and whites today like having sex with animals like dogs, chicken, cows, and even dolphins.
Bestiality is unknown among the black race, says the African.

But this was not hard to find
A FARMER who caught a pervert having sex with his donkey has demanded tribal leaders force him to marry the animal, according to reports in South Africa

Admitting to what he alluded? I dont mind if he thinks my people hunted monkeys. If they did it was for meat. My point is his ancestors and whites today like having sex with animals like dogs, chicken, cows, and even dolphins.

A FARMER who caught a pervert having sex with his donkey has demanded tribal leaders force him to marry the animal, according to reports in South Africa
A farmer? 1 person? LOL!

Do you know how many white guys got arrested for sexually molesting animals just this year? :laugh:

Man who 'sexually abused and killed 21 cats' arrested after police found him unconscious beside dead tabby

I love this mayor. The only thing I am against is not letting the looser worshipers have their last moments with the statues.

Because that honors everyone that sacrificed their lives for America so much..

The confederate losers went to war against america. What are you talking about?

They were fighting against those who hated white men. A brave and noble cause still worth dying for as well as killing anyone who gets in our way.

i dont care what their reasons were. The went to war against america and got mud stomped. :laugh:

Says the inbred cave chimps whos white races only claim to fame is excelling at violence.

A farmer? 1 person? LOL!

Do you know how many white guys got arrested for sexually molesting animals just this year? :laugh:

Man who 'sexually abused and killed 21 cats' arrested after police found him unconscious beside dead tabby
I have MANY more, but it would probably break some forum rule to post bestiality photos of Africans.

You have me at a disadvantage since, being African, you're not held to the same standard and can get away with it.

Here's a "taste" of your heritage, however.

African Cattle Menstruation Lickers | lithobolos.net

Forum List

Back