The eclipse, sheesh we thought the Rainbow Family was a pain...

Weather report changed. Its now suppose to rain :\
We are in an area to see almost all of it too..

We are in the fog belt. Most days are sunny during the summer, unless a big event is planned.

Then it gets foggy, and rains.

I'm not going anywhere. Gas jumped ten cents today, and everybody is price gouging, freaking losers. I'm sheltering in place.

I read an article saying law enforcement expects a lot more accidents because of rubber necking.

We bought our glasses, will have a house full of company and looking forward to it.That is, IF its clear and not raining.

koshergrl If it really bothers you, talk to your god about it.

I read an article saying law enforcement expects a lot more accidents because of rubber necking.

We bought our glasses, will have a house full of company and looking forward to it.That is, IF its clear and not raining.

If it really bothers you, talk to your god about it.
Your parents friends don't count unless your 13

That's because you're a LEMMING.

The sun goes away every night. Sometimes for hours. I fail to see the cause for excitement.

It's a once in a lifetime event. I wouldn't call people Lemmings for wanting to get a good view of it.
Lemming.
Lemming.
Lemming.

How the fuck is it being a lemming to want to get a good view of a once in a lifetime event? Is this your answer to everyone that is into something you don't find interesting? Pretty sad that you took the time to make this thread just in order to bitch about it.

That's because you're a LEMMING.

I thought that happened only on a video slot machine called Lemmings.

We are going to make cereal box eclipse viewers with the kids.. .in the off chance the sun is not obscured. It's a long shot but hope springs eternal.

We only get a partial eclipse ( not even half of it ) up here in Alaska so I'll be watching them chase it across the lower 48 on The Science Channel ( Coverage starts at noon :) )

The total eclipse is God's hint that He exists.

Existence is the hint. An eclipse is a hint that gravity exists.
I'm talking about the placement of the moon in the heavens so that it is the right size and the right distance to just barely cover the Sun giving that magnificent show. The Universe and Laws of Nature are just too perfect to be a result of a " infinitesimal dot" in the Void exploding and the rest just randomly happening. Things like our eclipse are a sign that the Laws were written by Somebody.

(Don't care if you agree or not.)

It's pretty clear that Trump is orchestrating this whole thing. Why not everyone get together and make him just stop it?

Forum List

Back