Take Them Down

Yeah because we need to sanitize history for the snowflakes out there

Yeah because we need to sanitize history for the snowflakes out there
You cant sanitize the history and nature of whites. Hopefully the will go to a museum where future generations can learn the true nature of white people when they feel like it and not be reminded of it walking through a park.

I love this mayor. The only thing I am against is not letting the looser worshipers have their last moments with the statues.

Because that honors everyone that sacrificed their lives for America so much..

The confederate losers went to war against america. What are you talking about?

It appears you've been reading a leftist-abridged history..and some!

I have a cousin that's a history teacher. When he was a kid, he got a grand tour of all the nation's important places. That's this nation, The United States of America.

Another teacher gave him that tour. It inspired him to be what he is today.

Where were Asclepias's ancestors in 1790?

I love this mayor. The only thing I am against is not letting the looser worshipers have their last moments with the statues.

Because that honors everyone that sacrificed their lives for America so much..

The confederate losers went to war against america. What are you talking about?

It appears you've been reading a leftist-abridged history..and some!

I have a cousin that's a history teacher. When he was a kid, he got a grand tour of all the nation's important places. That's this nation, The United States of America.

Another teacher gave him that tour. It inspired him to be what he is today.

So youre claiming the civil war didnt happen? Really?

You cant sanitize the history and nature of whites. Hopefully the will go to a museum where future generations can learn the true nature of white people when they feel like it and not be reminded of it walking through a park
Lincoln warned the country about your kind.

You cant sanitize the history and nature of whites. Hopefully the will go to a museum where future generations can learn the true nature of white people when they feeNot l like it and not be reminded of it walking through a park
Lincoln warned the country about your kind.
Not my problem. Its a very big problem for your kind. You dont have the gumption to correct your mistake nor the genetic fortitude to carry it out.

That one person can decide according to her own personal feelings to sneak around in the middle,of the night and erase history. I am sure there are some books that she finds incendiary that will be removed from libraries tomorrow. Once again a liberal doing something illegal and there are no consequences.

Tending their mud huts and hunting monkeys for a meal, until the Arabs bought them
I guess thats better than having sex with dogs, sheep, and other livestock like your ancestors and whites today do

So, you're admitting to what he alluded?

WTF?

You suck, dude, I have friends that their people were here and fought in the American Revolution.

Your shit is weak. Weak as fuck.

aa7ae7ce544808b1a6ea25e2fa5f5de8.jpg

Jesus Christ, I guess she got word the statues were going to re-animate at midnight. This is what happens when you put Liberals in charge of government and the Media.:cuckoo:
Guess that's why we call them snowflakes

They're scared to death of inanimate objects.

Protest.jpg

Such sweet little critters when they are upset..................

Nice peaceful people when anyone dares disagree with them..............tsk .....tsk........

Tending their mud huts and hunting monkeys for a meal, until the Arabs bought them
I guess thats better than having sex with dogs, sheep, and other livestock like your ancestors and whites today do

So, you're admitting to what he alluded?

WTF?

You suck, dude, I have friends that their people were here and fought in the American Revolution.

Your shit is weak. Weak as fuck.
Admitting to what he alluded? I dont mind if he thinks my people hunted monkeys. If they did it was for meat. My point is his ancestors and whites today like having sex with animals like dogs, chicken, cows, and even dolphins.

Forum List

Back