Take taxes for example

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
both parties want a relief of taxes for big business to prevent the moving out of our country or being bought up by foreigners {tax inversion} but the Republicans won't get the bill out there in less it brings taxes down for the wealthiest of americans,,,congress has te power not the president ,,so I call it a classic case of republicans cutting off their noses to spite their faces and fu america

Yea, the corporate Dems dindu nuffin. Right dumbfuck?
Even Elizabeth warren voted no on auditing the FEDs.
BOTH parties are corporate whores.

both parties want a relief of taxes for big business to prevent the moving out of our country or being bought up by foreigners {tax inversion} but the Republicans won't get the bill out there in less it brings taxes down for the wealthiest of americans,,,congress has te power not the president ,,so I call it a classic case of republicans cutting off their noses to spite their faces and fu america
Where was your declaration, when the Liberals had a 5-seats shy of a Super majority control of Congress, that Liberals were cutting off their noses despite THEIR faces?

They could have passed anything they wanted - paid for repairing infrastructure, correcting the tax issue, fixed the VA fubar, etc... Instead they rammed Obamacare into law and their 1st spending bill was the failed nearly $1 trillion stimulus that contained over 7,000 pieces of self/party-serving DNC-only pork that cost tax payers over $742,000 PER JOB Obama CLAIMED to have created / saved....

moron we're talking about cutting taxes so big business stops moving out of america your ah's won't let it go thru unless billionaires get tax cuts yeah billionaires who pay 20 percent

moron we're talking about cutting taxes so big business stops moving out of america your ah's won't let it go thru unless billionaires get tax cuts yeah billionaires who pay 20 percent
I don't have any "ahs" asswipe.
Obviously, you cant fuckin read.

The GOP cannot do anything that Obama would take credit for signing.

They need to preserve the perception that Obama has ruined everything.

Basic electioneering strategy.

Only we all get screwed.

Only a fool thinks electing Republicans, or Democrats, will change your life

but you need many ah's to spew the shit coming out of you ,,,better not to read than not to think like what your problem is

but you need many ah's to spew the shit coming out of you ,,,better not to read than not to think like what your problem is
what?

The GOP cannot do anything that Obama would take credit for signing.

They need to preserve the perception that Obama has ruined everything.

Basic electioneering strategy.

Only we all get screwed.

Only a fool thinks electing Republicans, or Democrats, will change your life
that might be the best post of the day

what?
good day ,,,,had quite enough of your republican bs for one day

I am sitting here saying republicans are just as much to blame as the elft, but this dumbfuck OP cant drop his partisan memes for one fuckin minute. Its pathetic. Like trying to talk to rderp.

I am sitting here saying republicans are just as much to blame as the elft, but this dumbfuck OP cant drop his partisan memes for one fuckin minute. Its pathetic. Like trying to talk to rderp.

look you idiot I started this off with why both parties can't get together on a bill preventing big business from leaving the country I BLAMED republicans who wanted words included that would reduce taxes for the wealthiest Nowhere in your answers do I see you addressing that All you try and do is blame both equally Do you do the same for the Iraq war ?? Blame both equally??

both parties want a relief of taxes for big business to prevent the moving out of our country or being bought up by foreigners

The Republicans do, which of the Democrats want tax relief?

but the Republicans won't get the bill out there in less it brings taxes down for the wealthiest of americans

Yes, Republicans want to cut taxes on corporations. Dems don't.

maybe the repubs in congress are waiting for a Trump to become president, to do it then?

Trump IS FOR closing the loop hole, so is Hillary and Sanders.... so who truly knows why the Repubs can't see the writing on the wall? Their wealthy buddies are pulling their strings, obviously....

whats 20% of billion for just one year.
What have you contributed over the entire course of your working life.
Who hasnt paid their fair share of the bill.

look you idiot I started this off with why both parties can't get together on a bill preventing big business from leaving the country I BLAMED republicans who wanted words included that would reduce taxes for the wealthiest Nowhere in your answers do I see you addressing that All you try and do is blame both equally Do you do the same for the Iraq war ?? Blame both equally??

look you idiot I started this off with why both parties can't get together on a bill preventing big business from leaving the country I BLAMED republicans who wanted words included that would reduce taxes for the wealthiest

Obama is free to have a bill written that only cuts taxes on corporations, not the rich.
Why doesn't he do that? Would it reduce your whining if he did?

maybe the repubs in congress are waiting for a Trump to become president, to do it then?

Trump IS FOR closing the loop hole, so is Hillary and Sanders.... so who truly knows why the Repubs can't see the writing on the wall? Their wealthy buddies are pulling their strings, obviously....

Trump IS FOR closing the loop hole, so is Hillary and Sanders

What loophole? Close it how?

Here's what I would like to see: People who earn identical incomes paying identical taxes.

That's some crazy talk, isn't it.

We don't have that kind of system right now. Not even close.

Our tax scheme redistributes wealth UP the food chain.

both parties want a relief of taxes for big business to prevent the moving out of our country or being bought up by foreigners

The Republicans do, which of the Democrats want tax relief?

but the Republicans won't get the bill out there in less it brings taxes down for the wealthiest of americans

Yes, Republicans want to cut taxes on corporations. Dems don't.
wrong toddster dems want tax relief to keep corps from moving out repubs want that too ..but they want included tax cuts for americas wealthiest you know, the ones who butter your bread

Forum List

Back