Opinion: If Trump is disqualified, prepare for mass ballot-purges, US House picking next president

There’s no way Biden can be kept off the ballots. That’s where the courts come in. It doesn’t follow that he would necessarily suffer the same fate as Trump.
You haven't been paying attention then. The House has said they won't certify electors from states that remove Trump. Those are blue states, that loss of electors could keep Biden from 270, meaning it falls to the House to decide. Good luck!

Saving democracy, by destroying democracy. What a rosy future we are preparing ourselves for.

The holier-than-thou attitude of many magaturds prevents them from recognizing the gross hypocrisy and authoritarianism behind their attempts to promote a Trump second term. Saving democracy, by destroying democracy is what I saw Cult45 do. :dunno:

Two sides of the same shitpile. :rolleyes:
You fucking subverted communists have absolutely no self-awareness as you spew nothing but PROJECTION
:rolleyes:

Why not? We (as a nation) have never been in this position before. This country elected a con man *pResident so fucking corrupt that he is using the legal system to stay out of prison by being still allowed the constitutional freedom to run for the highest office on the planet seemingly unchecked in our courts and media so far. This orange bag 'O shit has been using our legal system as means to punish/bankrupt/stain the reputations of his enemies his whole fucking life! A simple google search on the keywords of this conversation should be enough to inform you of Donald Trump's past.

I believe if you're smart, the choice is simple. Trump should be disqualified from ever even being able to run for dog catcher, because his political rhetoric caused a violent protest at our US Capitol, attempting to interrupt the peaceful transfer of COC powers. I call it the 'shitty insurrection'. No one seriously thought it would work. He tried to overturn the election because he was too butthurt to realise he lost a fair election. Narcissists are not used to being on the losing end of stuff. :dunno:

And I believe we will put these things down eventually, just like we've done with other atrocities in our young history. :113:

We still damn well might. Frothy is a good term. :113: Watch your six.

It will be magaturds losing another presidential election that throws them right over the edge.
Holy shit, this Communist bot is OUT OF CONTROL.
Nothing but GASLIGHTING and PROJECTION, and DEATH THREATS

Get a grip, asshole!!!!

You haven't been paying attention then. The House has said they won't certify electors from states that remove Trump. Those are blue states, that loss of electors could keep Biden from 270, meaning it falls to the House to decide. Good luck!
Who says red states will have a majority? Congress sits first and it’ll be after a blue tsunami. :mm:

Forum List

Back