Take Nothing At Face Value Coming Out Of Ukraine.....Here's Why.

More Litwinesque garbage .

I talk to a couple of UK lads who went out to support the Ukeys and their stories are heart breaking -- they phone occasionally . The Ukey forces are at rock bottom and they refuse to listen to mercenary and " NATO" advice . The British lads reckon their lives are over because they have no supply lines and the Russian artillery force is overwhelming. Equally they cannot "desert" as they will be shot by Nazi troops behind them ..

There are several regular ( some daily) reports from investigative reporters on the front lines or close to them . Some are Americans living in Ukey Land and up to the rank of General ( retired) .
Not one thinks that Ukey forces will survive once the winter ground offensive starts .Massacre , is a term often used .

Gee, Newbie. You just lost all favor with USMB's resident liberals.

You might get on their better side by putting one of those "We Support Ukraine" signs in yer yard. :laughing0301:

the one with the thing that goes up and had shells inside it.

???

lg_50830_grande.jpg

They never marched on Kyiv . They completely hoodwinked the NATO boys and Kyiv by appearing to, but then switched east to catch the Ukey army in a terrible front and back bind . Classic but standard ploy.
That is why the Ukeys suffered so awfully and were wrecked from that point on .
The plan will be to move over the Dneiper and take Odessa and then possibly move up to the Romanian and Moldavian borders .
They might let the Poles take land which they once had in the north and west but I doubt they are interested in Kyiv.
After Z is hopefully suicided by his own military , Moscow will assume overall control but encourage Kyiv to create fresh elections .
Or similar .
You are right about the likely length of my stay .
What could a clever girl .like myself find here to keep her interested ?Not a lot .

But troll I am not and without agenda .
I think that such a clever girl like you can find charts about winter temperatures in Odesa and Kherson. And get that expectations about 'land freezes to rock's solidity' are somewhat futile.

I hope that your stay will last a little longer and you can tell me how Russian winter offensive campaign will end up in great success.

Originally, the special military operation by the Russians was composed of ill equipped, inexperienced soldiers thinking the Ukrainian government would quickly cave in a sue for peace talks.
But the EU / NATO / US started supplying Ukraine with money and weapons to thwart the Russian forces. Yes the Ukraine soldiers put up a good fight. Although, now the majority of those experienced soldiers have been killed or wounded and the available numbers of soldiers left to fight is seriously depleted.
The Russian army has been steadily bombing and barraging the Ukrainian forces with artillery for months while building up for a massive assault when the ground freezes rock solid.
Globalloon Deflates

They have lost by getting into a situation with no viable exit strategy

They no longer have a path to victory and are unwilling to admit defeat

Don't forget boys and girls that I have shown elsewhere that this guy posts for fun and as a contrarian .

O.K. his attempted humour is not the brightest or sharpest but having a site jester is not a disaster ..

Don't forget boys and girls that I have shown elsewhere that this guy posts for fun and as a contrarian .

O.K. his attempted humour is not the brightest or sharpest but having a site jester is not a disaster ..
Right now, Putin’s forces are overextended
They can’t defend the territory they control now and expanding the offensive is out of the question.

Putin is begging for a cease fire while Zelensky wants no part of it without a complete Russian withdrawal

Right now, Putin’s forces are overextended
They can’t defend the territory they control now and expanding the offensive is out of the question.

Putin is begging for a cease fire while Zelensky wants no part of it without a complete Russian withdrawal
Thanks Litwinger .
Your soppy posts are bereft of even semi believable information . Quite babyish .

An easy single example .
Moscow raised over 300 000 reservists to ready themselves for the winter offensive and others more recently to take their place within the Federation .
Where is the Winter army of up to 500 000 now ?
What do you think they are doing ?
Do you think they are on a sight seeing tour ?
Will they be hoping to buy cheap Ukey goods on a pre- Xmas shopping spree ?

See how inane you look !!
Up the standard of nonsense please . So far you are just intensely boring .

Thanks Litwinger .
Your soppy posts are bereft of even semi believable information . Quite babyish .

An easy single example .
Moscow raised over 300 000 reservists to ready themselves for the winter offensive and others more recently to take their place within the Federation .
Where is the Winter army of up to 500 000 now ?
What do you think they are doing ?
Do you think they are on a sight seeing tour ?
Will they be hoping to buy cheap Ukey goods on a pre- Xmas shopping spree ?

See how inane you look !!
Up the standard of nonsense please . So far you are just intensely boring .
300,000 without proper training, without winter gear and broken down equipment

Cannon fodder

At the expense of thousands of Ukrainian civilians being killed?
Killed by Putin. And many, many more will be killed if Russia advances.

And you're here running cover for Putin. I'm just making it clear where everyone stands. Decent human beings are trying to stop a fascist genocide, while you're running cover for it.

Don't worry. You're not the only one here demanding that Ukraine surrender to fascism and let Russia enslave or kill all Ukrainians. There are several fascist surrender-monkeys here to keep you company.

Forum List

Back